Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 17, 2022

I love how easy the app is to use and the team were very helpful when i experienced a slight glitch. A lot of our customers say they love using the Lookbook when deciding on how to put together the items they want to purchase...would definitely recommend.

Wear London
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 9, 2022

Great app, easy to work with, and good & fast support :)
When I installed the app it did not work properly, I turned to support and within a few hours the matter was fixed.

Hootam
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 26, 2021

Great app and the tech support team was very responsive when we needed help. Would definitely recommend it.

TheVintageRugShop
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 1, 2021

The support is quite slow, but the team also tries very hard to handle the problems that occur. Thanks!

INFINI.Tee

ニューエラオンラインストア
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 1, 2021

Customer service resolve my problem in less than 24 hours thanks so much love the app can't waited to tried all yours services

Gypsy Tarot
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 26, 2021

I wanted to create a SHOP THE LOOK page on my website and decided to use LOOK BOOK app to help me. I needed to make a few customisations on the app and the support team were extremely quick and efficient in making this happen to suit my business needs. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to create something similar!

Leahs Mark
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 20, 2021

J'ai utilisé cette application qui est vraiment formidable. Une équipe super réactive. Mes souliers sont mis en avant Vraiment ravie La maison MALEFIC

MALEFIC shoes
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 10, 2021

The best app i've ever use! Please use it to beacause the support was very fast and they wan to do everything to help you with <3

Voulr
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 27, 2021

A few hiccups to start, but customer service easily corrected the issues I was having in a timely manner. I recommend this app. They tweaked several visual issues I wanted changed very quickly.

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website