Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

Active Agency

The app works really well and the support team resolved the issue very fast. Definitely recommend giving the app a go.

Morgan Jane Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is exactly what I was looking for. The value of showing a gallery is enhanced by direct linking to the featured products in each image. Kemi responded almost immediately to a couple of modifications I wanted. Highly recommend this app.

My Fam Poster I Individuelle Familienposter

Location Germany

Great App with great functionalities. It is exactly what we need and the support is just awesome. Kemi and her team helped us out tremendously and edited our gallery to meet our needs. Thanks!

Nakhle.Ets

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app and i really liked it. It boosted my sales tremendiously. Great app u should use it.

pinkycocoswimwear

Location Martinique

Great app & great support ! The app is perfect to show my new swimwear collection ! The team is very helpful ! Thank you so much !!

Marc Darcy

Useful app, serves it purpose and when we had any issues the support team sorted them in a timely manner.

Mifuko Oy

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

We use this for our inspiration collections. After some challenges at the beginning lookbook looks very good and works well. We got great and swift support from kemi.

LAJJOO C

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

We have used EVM lookbook for all galleries on our website. Kemi from customer support was very helpful in setting them up. Our only disappointment was that collage layout was not available in premium plan so we had to upgrade to plus plan; though we have <10 galleries at the moment. The galleries look awesome though and hope this boosts our sale! Will recommend to others :)

SNOBKIDS

I used this app for galleries on my store. Its looking great so far. Customer support was also very helpful. We recommend this app.

Water Honey

Great app that does everything you need it to do from a gallery standpoint. I'm sure there are other features that would be good, but I can't think of any.