Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Stitched Equestrian

I use it to help showcase photos of completed embroidery work in a gallery style - works great, especially the different layouts

Lavand Stories

great job and made the changes very quickly as asked, easy and smooth to use the app. easiest ne I have used so far

SD Canada

Best part about this app has been Kemi and her willingness to work with us. App was the best we found based on our research, full of all the features we need to help convert, and dashboard was simple and easy to use. A few tiny rough edges, but we haven't found a better app to date! Overall would definitely recommend it to other Shopify store owners..

NÜ Denmark - No

A great app that has all I was looking for. The support is also fast and friendly. Also a well priced app.

Rojo Outerwear

great support made it easy to setup with custom CSS how we needed it. well priced app also, definitely recommend for a shoppable look book

Nina Nguyen Designs

This app is good and easy to use, it helps me a lot. They also have good and fast support. Like it very much.

Redcast Heritage Co.

Great app with an amazing support! Kemi helped me to configure and customize it and my store lookbook looks really nice now!

TankMatez

Great app and great customer service. Customer service spent lots of time working around an issue that had nothing to do with their app, but with my theme being compatible with their app. A highly recommended app and team to work with. By the way, loving the app.

Todhunter.com

A great versatile app that worked perfect for our site! It has many feature options to choose and easy to use format. The team at Expert Village Media are an excellent support and prompt at getting back to us with help and support. It's an excellent app!

April 9, 2019

Thanks. We are glad to have you onboard. Share your suggestions with us for future enhancements in the app please. We welcome all suggestions in our Lookbook App.

KAL RIEMAN

The app is easy to use, and customer support was outstanding! We created a lookbook with shoppable images in no time. When we needed some help, the response was fast and Kemi provided great support in helping us to make the page work beautifully in our theme.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. We assure to provide prompt support as always.