Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Image galleries & Slideshow + product hotspots - Shop the Look

michellerossstudio

I used this app for our clients jewelry e-commerce store with very particular design details, the functionality is very good, easy to use, and the support from this company is second to none and fast.

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

I use this app to create a gallery or individual images with the possibility of inserting tags for the articles present. I needed assistance and the developers were quick and super friendly in helping me solve the problem (I think it was not a perfect compatibility with the theme I use Warehouse by Maestro). Recommended purchase!

Boutique Le Local

This app is very user friendly for our customer, and helps us give an interesting feature on our website. The staff from Lookbook was very helpful and efficient when we needed help with the integration. It's just awesome!

NANAN EU

The app is very simple to use and the support is fantastic! Helpful and very quick with all my requests

Honeymoon & Co.

Nice app to showcase products and link to the products. Great support team to fix an issue I had which was solved very quickly.

shopOATH

The support team was able to work out some bugs that were impacting the UX of the app. Now it looks great and we're excited to see it in action!

VERYRARE™ c/o Raf Reyes

Great support team, Great functionalities, I really like this shopable lookbook and truly recommend the app!

Forom

Great app, with enough customizing features. The support team is responsive and pretty fast to help.

NatureWall

Great service from Kemi and the team! Fantastic app which looks great on our website. Thank you!!!!!

Designer's Holiday Bazaar

We use this app for our shoppable catalog/images and this app is very easy to use. We encounter some issues on this app and their support is excellent, the issue was solve in short amount of time. If you need a shoppable catalog/images you must download this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13