Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable image galleries by tagging products on images

Bling-a-Mask

I'm so delighted with Kemi and the team! This was already a good app to start out with, but I had some specific needs regarding image captions (to post some "how-do's" rather than just product links.) They IMMEDIATELY got to work on adding that functionality, and then working with me to fine-tune it. Wonderful app and great support.

toniton

The app is east to use and the support was helpful, they solved my problems within a day. Can recommend it.

you look perfect

very nice app. the support is great too, friendly, fast and helpful! I have this app as a slider on my start-page and an inspiration page as a gallery.

Hustler Hollywood Staging

So far so good! we've just installed it and created a first test that looks ok and we still need time for testing. So their customer service was helpful and nice to extend us free trial so we can test more and not to be in rush. Thank you!

Vêtements La Perle Noire

I had a technical problem with my lookbook pictures. The support team was very quick and effective to solve it.

Work ethic is awesome! I recommend this app.

Active Agency

The app works really well and the support team resolved the issue very fast. Definitely recommend giving the app a go.

Morgan Jane Home

This app is exactly what I was looking for. The value of showing a gallery is enhanced by direct linking to the featured products in each image. Kemi responded almost immediately to a couple of modifications I wanted. Highly recommend this app.

My Fam Poster I Individuelle Familienposter

Great App with great functionalities. It is exactly what we need and the support is just awesome. Kemi and her team helped us out tremendously and edited our gallery to meet our needs. Thanks!

Nakhle.Ets

I used this app and i really liked it. It boosted my sales tremendiously. Great app u should use it.

pinkycocoswimwear

Great app & great support ! The app is perfect to show my new swimwear collection ! The team is very helpful ! Thank you so much !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11