Reviews (215)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and engagement through shoppable galleries and lookbooks. They value its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. The responsive customer service team is praised for promptly resolving issues. The app is especially beneficial for high-end product businesses due to its high-resolution image display. It's versatile across industries, driving traffic and engagement, and offers seamless integration with existing websites on desktop and mobile platforms.

November 8, 2017

The best! This lookbook has helped my business and increased conversion!

Renewskin
3 days using the app
August 26, 2021

I wanted to create a SHOP THE LOOK page on my website and decided to use LOOK BOOK app to help me. I needed to make a few customisations on the app and the support team were extremely quick and efficient in making this happen to suit my business needs. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to create something similar!

Leahs Mark
3 days using the app
May 26, 2022

Fantastic Service and Quick Response! They are able to to tailor settings to your specific requirements

Louise Sinclair
About 2 hours using the app
July 7, 2020

I used this app and i really liked it. It boosted my sales tremendiously. Great app u should use it.

Nakhle.Ets
Lebanon
1 day using the app
May 21, 2019

great support made it easy to setup with custom CSS how we needed it. well priced app also, definitely recommend for a shoppable look book

Rojo Outerwear
About 23 hours using the app
June 7, 2019

A great app that has all I was looking for. The support is also fast and friendly. Also a well priced app.

NÜ Denmark - No
Denmark
About 18 hours using the app
February 23, 2018

Excellent App, great and prompt support

Bye Bye Bella
About 12 hours using the app
Edited September 25, 2017

Would highly recommend! Thank you!

Phils Test Store 99
About 4 hours using the app
June 10, 2019

great job and made the changes very quickly as asked, easy and smooth to use the app. easiest ne I have used so far

Lavand Stories
About 2 hours using the app
May 27, 2020

We use this for our inspiration collections. After some challenges at the beginning lookbook looks very good and works well. We got great and swift support from kemi.

Mifuko Oy