Discounted Upsells & BOGO

Discounted Upsells & BOGO

by Expert Village Media Technologies

In Cart Upsell, Buy X Get Y Buy One Get One & One Click Upsell

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This has been a great tool for setting up an upsell offer when the customer arrives at the checkout page!

SimpleShower

The App is super useful and boosts the conversion rates like crazy! I had a issue with something (my fault, not theirs) and contacted the support (they are super Friendly btw), they reached back to me in almost no time and solved my issue in minutes. Best app of em all :)

Neon Glow

Simple and very easy to understand app for your upsells, with a nice support team who helped me when i got stuck. Great Job

Kekolo Treats

Used this app to add a gift note upsell at checkout. Looks great. Works fantastically! The team got back to me in minutes at odd times in the morning and did a special request for me to redirect to a product page rather than adding straight to basket!
Kemi specifically has been a hero.

GoTrendGo Shop

Aplicación muy muy fácil y muy efectiva. Además, quise integrar un botón que no podía desde la aplicación y desde soporte me lo pusieron rapidísimo. Atención de 10 y aplicación de 10, muchas gracias!!!

Green Man Packaging

Support was fantastic. We didn't use the app in the end as our requirements were slightly different than what the app offered.

EliteTek Sports

Great customer support. They customized the app to show the discount in our website shopping bag how I wanted.

hannalilly

Awesome app and excellent customer service. This app helps me increase my sales. I highly recommend this app.

LAY London

Kemi was a great help for the issue that we were unable to sort ourselves and got back to us quickly. Thank you!

YeahPeaches

Great app and great support provided. Simple and easy to use. Support has fast response time and is very willing to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6