Cart Upsell, Bogo & Cross Sell

Cart Upsell, Bogo & Cross Sell

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Setup In Cart Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy X Get Y & BOGO offers

mixsupi

We are very happy with this App. We had a problem, we communicated with support and the problem was immediately resolved. The App is very good, it is free and the Support is Excellent. Thanks Kemi for your support. We recommend this App 100%.

eagermae activewear

Great program! I wish we would use it at our store because it looks great and does exactly what's described. The only set-back is that the cart setting for our store's theme has to be set as a 'page' and not 'drawer' or else the app would not work. Excellent response to our emails, ty again!

Kembuck

pradarch

I really appreciating the support team, without any query they voluntary giving suggestions and clear the issues...thank you guys..

Posh Notes

Great free app for upsales! I had a little trouble installing (don't use a drawer cart), but the support was fantastic in helping me out and taking new requests. Thanks Amit!

Cartanimal

amazing app with many possibilities
If you need some help they are here for you and help you

i recommand it !!

thx

nva-hifi

Fabulous support (Karishma) and the app is very useful to us and easy to configure. Great stuff, thank you.

Lummacups

I had a few problems initially to make the APP work on my store, but they have a great support! Thank you Karishma!

FUN FITZ

This app seemed a bit confusing at first but the more I read and resesrch the more I understand how to set it up. I'm sure my future customers will Love it.....

dare to wear your hair

I have searched through all of the similar apps and this is the best one there is for what i was looking for. The support team are so good they are even making changes to their theme to accommodate my requests. I would highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3