Discounted Upsells & BOGO

Discounted Upsells & BOGO

by Expert Village Media Technologies

In Cart Upsell, Buy X Get Y Buy One Get One & Upsell Bundles

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to use, and lots of options to customise it. The support is also fantastic and have been very helpful and prompt to reply when I had questions.

Meghan Fabulous

Great app - easy to use and the best of several that I tried. Their customer service is very good. They work on Indian time, so you won't usually get a same-day response, but they went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, and did a fair amount of troubleshooting and modification in my site to make the app work properly. I'm impressed!

Studio Tenue

Extremely helpful customer service. In the end, I couldn't use the app for what I was looking for, but the approach is quite interesting.

DeLeDian

I used Discounts Upsells & BOGO to set a discount promo for my Shopify store. Although there is some limitation to the apps, I wish to sincerely thank Mr Afreedi and his team for giving their utmost best to help me. They have been very patient and courteous in our communication so far and tried all means to accomodate our request. Good job Guys!! Thank you

Loclin

i used the help section of the app to help me add my BOGO on to the cart and checkout page ! was a great help the guy who helped me was fast and really helpful , great job well done !

Venti Seals

I used the basic plan with free trial of 14 days, but my trial was almost over and I haven't really gotten any proper sales yet, so I wanted to return to the free plan. So I asked if they can change it, and they were very cooperative and offered me a prompt solution to have it changed. So far everything is working good, the feature of the app still works as how it should, hopefully I do get more sales in the future. It's a very worth it app, since you can scale whenever you'd like to, they also have analytics which makes tracking sales more convenient.

Beauty Slake

I used this great app for giving a free item when people buy 2 products. and I love it it looks great the team are so helpful and made some custom changes so it fits perfect in my theme.

Islacollective.ca

Love this app. It is easy to navigate and the help centre is shockingly quick and thorough. I feel like this program will definitely help my store sell more of my products.

Citi Collective

Fast support and app is easy to use. I'm loving the app and the service! Kemi was really great and helped with a late night issue right before Black Friday.

aanisinbali

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. Recommended to everyone who needs Discpunted Upsell & BOGO. Best app so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7