BOGO, Discounted Upsell Bundle

BOGO, Discounted Upsell Bundle | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Cross Sell,Cart Upsell

The Skin Spot

Have used this app twice - both times the discount did not work however support resolved the issue for me. Is a good work-around to offer a free gift with purchase via a free app.

Gym Elite Sportswears

Great product and awesome service team! I had trouble setting up my first BOGO offers and the customer service team was very reactive and professional.
I would highly recommend this app!

洋碼頭公益站

I had trouble with the functionality of the app, I contacted the team directly and they solved the problem very quickly! Really helpful.

Lingerie XOXO

This app is just what I needed. Using the free gift feature customers can select the size they want, which is a big help. The layout and functionality are great. Customer service is top notch. I had an issue and they replied to me fast, addressed, and fixed it.

Koala Ukeleles

very professional. The App is very complete. I had a problem to jump on the mobile, I contacted them and they solved it very quickly. Thanks!!

AVON Kıbrıs

I've tried several free apps for Upsell & BOGO offers and this is definitely the best one. The support service is top notch, they've solved every issue within 1 hour.

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati, Dayton & Louisville

The app is good, but the service is even better. If you have an issue, they will most certainly work to resolve it. We had a mistake in the way we had things configured and they were very kind to assist and even booked a video call to clarify things.

Koren Publishers

This app has really allowed us to offer the types of deals and upsells we have wanted to create on our site. We had a small problem and the developers responded quickly and solved the problem right away. No complaints from me!!

onewindoutdoors

This app is cool. I really like it. At the same time the service is very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem

ByBy Today פורטל בריאות

Top Notch support team !
The app has many cool features and we are really impressed by its abilities. Also would like to mention the excellent support we got once we had an issue.