Discounted Upsell & BOGO

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, In Cart Upsell & more

Free plan available
best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

Trendout.pt

the app is working well. I had some some issues regarding the pop up display, but the app support was great. There are some calculations issues when we update prices inside the cart. kind regards

Tiny Memories Laser

This app does the job for Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell. Just double checked and it works on mobile and desktop..
Support is spot on and fast, what is awesome.

Insane Society : vêtements & objets originaux pour personnes originales

www.insanesoc.com
I had an issue installing the app, but the support helped me right away and they solved the problem for me in a few hours. Very reactive support, thanks.

Sandford Trading Company

Upselling is so important these days and this app does it all for
You with one click of the button. Also their support is excellent and quick to sort any problems you May have. Would definitely recommend

gastro-deals24.de

Always fast and kindly report. really always helpful. this app is a must have in every store, really helpful to grow your store

Kung Fu

We have been using this app for a little bit now and it's very intuitive. We recently switched themes and support was incredibly quick to help us fix the issue. Overall, we are very pleased with the ease of this app.

Contacts Asia

Did exactly what I needed it to, and customisation options are extensive yet simple to use. Had a problem and messaged support, and was planning to go out for lunch while awaiting a reply because I know app support is usually slow, but I barely got out of my seat when the reply came in! Thanks guys for the great app and great support, I'll definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a solid upsell app.

mixsupi

We are very happy with this App. We had a problem, we communicated with support and the problem was immediately resolved. The App is very good, it is free and the Support is Excellent. Thanks Kemi for your support. We recommend this App 100%.

eagermae activewear

Great program! I wish we would use it at our store because it looks great and does exactly what's described. The only set-back is that the cart setting for our store's theme has to be set as a 'page' and not 'drawer' or else the app would not work. Excellent response to our emails, ty again!

Kembuck