EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Wheel to collect emails + Exit intent Spin to Win

Earth's Pearl

I love how simple this app is to setup, and how effective it is at increasing my sales! It is awesome that customers get excited about shopping again because of the discounts I am able to easily offer my customers.

I like that I have complete control over the percentages for how often a customer can land on each of the different squares, it allows me to make sure each of my customers is a winner.

Also, I have been so happy with their customer support, Kemi, whom I have been working with is absolutely fantastic! Very quick to respond and is able to take care of any questions or concerns I have.

Kclig.com

Cool app, great customer service. They don't hesitate to contact you and give one on one assistance

Squishies France

Nice app, Good customization available and converts very well on my store. The support is very reactive and answers really quick with good help. I recommend !

الألوفيرا

I tried a few kiss add-ons but this is the easiest to use
Waiting for results
جربت قبلة كم اضافة لكن هذه الافضل سهلة الاستخدام
وفي انتظار النتائج

miss hyal

Looks well, easy to use and install. Haven't tried it out with customers yet but I will review it again in a while.

MYJN

Best SPIN TO WIN APPS. Nothing describes more. It's even worth to pay. Download now when it's free, so you won't regret afterwards

Pro Gaming Crew

Fantastic app for our website, love it. Also the support is top notch professional as well. Highly recommended.

Finesse Studio

Jusr startrd using it. Will see the results and if it increases my sales
--------------------------------

CitiesAway

Great app! By any chance can there be notifications included? To know when someone spinned?

Looking forward to email collecting!

Vraiment-chat

Very good add that helped me get a few mails.
The staff is responding quite fast and is very reliable. Thanks again