EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
November 20, 2019

Excellent App and very user friendly. Team has been very prompt and support has been excellent. Highly recommended !!

Earth Food
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 30, 2019

I got so many orders because of the wheel. Definitely recommend this feature. Every online store should have this. Love it

BeeBeeBabyBoutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited September 25, 2019

One of my favorite shopify apps! I was a little hesitant to install but it is a great app. The set up is easy and very customizable. I love that I am able to change theme settings and emails, and not be stuck with one option. They also have a really great customer service and are quick to solve issues, something that is really rare these days. I 100% recommend them and hope that they develop other features such as a countdown timers, etc..

Femine
Expert Village Media Technologies replied October 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. We will definitely work on the ideas you shared and launch new features very soon.

September 11, 2019

It is a nice APP, we have used it already. set up simple but convinient, highly recommended, try it now.

KLAIYI
Expert Village Media Technologies replied October 9, 2019

Thanks for your review. We have tried to keep it very simple and easy to use yet added many features which are important. Thanks for sharing your views. We will continue to provide better support always.

August 24, 2019

I love how simple this app is to setup, and how effective it is at increasing my sales! It is awesome that customers get excited about shopping again because of the discounts I am able to easily offer my customers.

I like that I have complete control over the percentages for how often a customer can land on each of the different squares, it allows me to make sure each of my customers is a winner.

Also, I have been so happy with their customer support, Kemi, whom I have been working with is absolutely fantastic! Very quick to respond and is able to take care of any questions or concerns I have.

Earth's Pearl
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 12, 2019

Cool app, great customer service. They don't hesitate to contact you and give one on one assistance

Kclig.com
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 7, 2019

Nice app, Good customization available and converts very well on my store. The support is very reactive and answers really quick with good help. I recommend !

Squishies France
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2019

I tried a few kiss add-ons but this is the easiest to use
Waiting for results
جربت قبلة كم اضافة لكن هذه الافضل سهلة الاستخدام
وفي انتظار النتائج

الألوفيرا
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 27, 2019

Looks well, easy to use and install. Haven't tried it out with customers yet but I will review it again in a while.

miss hyal
Sweden
June 26, 2019

Best SPIN TO WIN APPS. Nothing describes more. It's even worth to pay. Download now when it's free, so you won't regret afterwards

MYJN