Use Excel or CSV files for:
Products ★ Collections ★ Customers ★ Discounts ★ Draft Orders ★ Orders ★ Payouts ★ Pages ★ Blogs ★ Redirects ★ Metafields
Migrate data to Shopify
This app is all you need to migrate data from your previous e-commerce platform to Shopify. Especially - from Magento.
Bulk update data
Bulk update specific fields while keeping existing data intact. E.g. update Product inventory by the SKU number.
Have you maxed out Shopify CSV file import and export capabilities?
This app is the only tool you will need to manage your whole Shopify store data.
Excelify app gives you great control over your store data
- Migrate from your old platform.
- Feed data to your store from any of your data sources, fit into our Excel or CSV template.
- Update your existing store data by individual fields, without having to re-import everything.
- Copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- Export your data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping or Amazon.
- Schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports.
- Backup your whole shop.
Just this one feature to import Collections in bulk will save you days of manual work
If you use Excelify.io for just this one thing - you have bought your precious time and sanity back. You will be able to import and export collections by yourself; and have a clear overview - what's inside each of those collections by doing an export.
But it's packed with so much more
Whatever fields you see in your Shopify Admin, you are able to export and import them with Excelify.io. You can bulk-update any of those fields individually or all together.
Crazy many Metafields?
Have Metafields as additional columns along with items they are attached to. You can edit, add or delete them just like any other column values.
Your store language is not plain English?
If you tried to import products or customers with CSV files in other languages with special language encoding, you know the pain. With Excel files, your data will be imported correctly.
Some of the additional examples you can get with this same app:
- Update Product price
- Update inventory, also by location
- Import several images from the same row, separated by ; (semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts
- Update Collection product positions
- Update Product variants by SKU, by Barcode, by Option values
- Reorder product variants
- Send out Customer activations in bulk
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments
- Update Cost Per Item
- Migrate from Magento - Products, Customers, Orders
- List goes on, running out of space here...
- Uploaded file
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
Upload to FTP/SFTP.
Copy your whole store to another
All your exported store contents fit into that one exported file. You can copy your store by importing that same exported file to your other store. The other store included in the same price.
You are in charge!
- Track the progress - see the time it takes to finish, and how many items were created, updated or failed.
- Cancel process any time.
- See detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- Export just the data you need by applying filters
- Google Shopping,
- Google Sheets,
- Custom Format Integrations
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
10 Blog Posts
No monthly limit
No monthly limit
No monthly limit
Import images from your computer
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 148 reviews
Most recent reviews
I used Excelify to Update the Option1 Name, Option1 Value, Option2 Name Option2 Value, Option3 Name, and Option3 Value using the handle it produced around 300 errors, and unfortunately updated the prices and compare prices of these products and set them to 0, so that customers were able to purchase items in my store at no cost. Seeing as this wasn't a field I was working with, it was an unexpected nightmare, and not easily fixed as it takes hours to reupload files.
Maris here, the founder of Excelify.
Renars from our Support is looking right now into your issue. Please, please - contact us in the Support if you have any issues, we are very quick to help almost all the time.
Please, contact us here and we will help you understand why that happened, and how to fix it most quickly:
The prices could be set to 0 if you imported the Variant Price / Variant Compare At Price column with 0 or empty values, so that would update those. To keep the prices unchanged, you should import the file without the price columns.
Or if you create new variants without giving the prices for them, those are set to 0 by default - the same as if you would create a product or variant in Admin without specifying the price.
From what we see after analyzing your import logs, is that there was no variant identification specified in the file (no Variant ID, no Variant SKU, no Variant Barcode), so the app was not able to identify - which variants do you want to update, so by app logic - it was adding those variants with new Options as new Variants.
Important point is that you should always test with 1-2 products your updates to make sure the prepared file does what you expect it to do.
And follow the documentation and tutorials on our website, starting with "How it works": https://excelify.io/how-it-works/
We will go through all that in details with you as soon as you contact us on the Excelify Support.
Até Parece Gente Grande
Works perfectly, unsfurtnatelly is a bit expensive for small business (500 products) but would keep it for sure @ a lower price.
This app is awesome! Used it to import bulk Discount codes..it's amazing and easy to use. I highly recommend it!