Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Cathy's Toy Shop

This app works exactly as described in the app store description. It does an excellent job so far...

Royal Highland Show Store

Hi. Excellent app for migration from Magento into Shopify. Support is excellent. Renars has extemely helpful whenever I have been stuck or made a mistake, so I have been able to get back to work very quickly.

Today I asked for a couple of changes to help my product imports. The developers have implementae all the changes in just a couple of hours. Excellent service.

I am extremely happy to recommend this app to anyone.

Dr. Bailey Skin Care

This App works insanely well! Maris and Renars went above and beyond with helping me navigate the magento to shopify migration. They looked at my files and shot me in the right direction. Can't stress enough how helpful they both were. This is the only app I will use to transfer data into shopify!

Bada Bean

I use the app to import pages into Shopify. It works perfectly and has saved a lot of manual lifting.

Bouu

There is no replacement for Excelify. It contains all of the bulk features which Shopify should have built out-of-the-box with their platform, but didn't. And surprisingly, it even functions more effectively and faster than Shopify does in most cases. Affordable, fair, transparent pricing. Highly recommended.

September 24, 2019

Hello, Bouu!

Thousand thanks from our whole team for going such a length to write a review!
What you said about out-of-the-box is probably the best compliment we could get, however, thanks to this missing functionality in Admin - we can exist and can work every day to make that export/import work better and better.

Back to work! ;)

The Bead Gallery Honolulu

If you want the best customer support I've ever experienced....if you want a developer who cares about his customers and making this product better - add the app. I have dealt with so many app devs who are silent and don't care - Maris, wants to help you and build an app to help your business succeed. Just install it. period.

September 15, 2019

Wow!
Thank you so much for your 5* review.
Very emotional moment, man...
🤭

Thank you thousand times!

Excelify Founder

Avarcas 101

The app works like a clock, the interface is ok, and if you have any issues with the excel files, the support team will help you accomplish what you need. We are very satisfied :)

September 3, 2019

Hello, Avarcas!

Ouch, thank you so much! Totally appreciated!

Excelify.io

Carola Zeta

really great app, simplifies import and export processes greatly, app support is quick in solving issues and implementing features. Great job!

August 14, 2019

Hey, wow - thank you so much for this uplifting review!
If you need anything, we are here for you!

BigCeramicStore.com

Migrating from Magento, highly customized install, and the support team has been excellent and responsive.

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much!
Really inspiring and appreciated by our whole team!

Aria Lattner

Update: Great support, thank you! Problem solved. Extra thanks to Midas from Excelify going above and beyond to correct the issue quickly!

August 7, 2019