Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JoePieDoe

Location Netherlands

We used this app to migrate our Magento store to a Shopify store. It is a very good app, it can do anything. And the support is so great!! It is 24/7, quick and clear. We are extremely satisfied with this app, and can recommend this to everyone! Special thanks to Leva of the support who was very adequate and responsive!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your pleasant review.
Just a small wink that Leva is actually Ieva (with capital i - it's a common confusion because I and l look exactly the same). 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

The whole team says hi, and great thank you for your kind words... 🙏

SmartX.bg

Location Bulgaria

Great app with even better support. They answer literally 24/7 and there aren't many things Matrixify can't do. Very satisfied!

June 25, 2022

Wow, that’s a really pleasant reward for the hard work we put into the app. Thank you thousand times from all our team for your appreciation! 🥰

Goedkopekoffiebekers.nl

Location Netherlands

This application works very good! We used it to transfer lots of data from our old platform to Shopify.

June 23, 2022

Thank you to the stars and beyond for your effort to write us a review.
These are the exact words our team needed to hear - for the hard work we are putting in the development of the Matrixify app, every day, with all our hearts 💕 and brains 🧠.

Walnut

Update: I got this app to import my Wordpress blog posts into Shopify. I tried three other apps that all do the same thing, and this one imported past posts the best: the articles rendered well and included all photos. However for my purposes, unlike the other apps, it assumes that you'll be dissolving your Wordpress blog after importing and cannot sync updates or import articles automatically going forward, and so does not include canonical links. If I want to keep the Wordpress blog active, I have to add this to my task list to re-import whenever I update or write new posts.

May 25, 2022

💚

Maris & the whole Matrixify Team

TEEM Gear

The Matrixify app is just amazing! We recently switched from WooCommerce to Shopify, and anything I've ever worked with for WooCommerce in terms of exporting and importing has always been a major pain or just doesn't work as expected. Matrixify is a pleasure to work with, and the pre-formatting provided in the "Maxtrixify: Excel" format is just sooo easy to work with. Bravo. A++.

May 10, 2022

🥰 Thank you to the stars for your appreciation!
Relieving you from any pain and frustrations is exactly what we have in mind when working on Matrixify app.
So happy for you to have that pleasure. 🤪🤸‍♀️

Supernova Prints

Insanely slow. Takes me around 10 seconds per item, to extract the ID, Title and the value of a metafield. While exporting 300 items (~30 mins), it was faster for me to: a) Read Shopify's Admin API documentation; b) Create a private app in Shopify Admin; c) Write a loop to export the fields I needed in a NodeJS app, save it in a CSV file; and d) run my private app.
I'm pretty sure they slow it on purpose so you upgrade to the more pricey versions. It's sad because the UI is convenient.

April 18, 2022

Hello!
Wow, that’s a really painful one. Especially because of such an accusation which is not true. We definitely do not make anything slower on purpose.
Before jumping to any conclusions that we do such a thing, please, contact our Support and allow to pinpoint where the exact issue is, and give us a chance to make it right.
Matrixify app has a 300% API speed increase by default, so you should be able to get a faster export speed with even the Matrixify Demo plan, compared to your own Private app.

We work tirelessly to provide a top service and the app to Shopify Merchants, and without an exception. Please, contact our Support, and let's investigate together why there is a time difference. There must be a rational explanation to it, and we will be very grateful if you help us to identify that.

Thanks so much!

UPDATE: Looking into your exports, we I can see you are exporting "Variant Metafields" instead of Product level Metafields. It means that we are fetching Metafields for each variant, which is definitely much slower than taking Metafields of a Product, because we need to request those metafields for each Variant of a Product. The more Variants you have for each Product, the more requests are needed to read them via the API. When doing the speed comparison, please, make sure you compare the same kinds of Metafields.

UPDATE: We can see earlier exports that you did, exporting Product level Metafields - that was working with speed 0.2 - 0.4 seconds per Product. Now you are exporting Variant Metafields, which makes 8 seconds per product, because there are many variants for your Products, and it takes additional API call for each variant. So it sounds like there is a misunderstanding for which Metafields export speeds are being compared.

Please, reach us to resolve this - we are trying to reach you, too.

UPDATE: We have tried reaching the Merchant for 3 weeks now, almost daily - to solve this issue/misunderstanding for them. The Merchant is not responding on any of the channels, we tried all we could find. When you report an issue, please, be prepared to work with us to solve it. Not being reachable for solving a reported issue is unethical.

Founding Engineer

Skincarebyalana Dev

Keeping it short, this is probably the most useful single app in the Shopify ecosystem, at least for those who frequently launch stores or manage multiple stores. It's the best there is at what it does.

March 27, 2022

Keeping it short, this is probably the most satisfying feeling after putting all the hard work in it - to receive such a review! 🙏🤪🤸‍♀️

Adore the Decor

Seems a little overwhelming at first due to the amount of data a store has, but definitely understandable. By far, one of the best investments we ever made. It took forever updating basic things on shopify, and we were able to edit very important things in seconds! We're still learning the app, but we are definitely keeping this app. Great job!

March 16, 2022

Yee, there are so many edge cases that are needed for managing the data, and that too can be overwhelming. Thank you so much for being so understanding.
And, of course, our Support team is there to help you along the way - via e-mail and Slack: https://matrixify.app/contact-us/

Shoxtec Suspension

To be honest, do not know how to uninstall it. I delete the app from my Shopify page, but it keeps charging me about $50 per month. And sent me a notification that says "Matrixify (Uninstalled)"

March 14, 2022

Hello!
Wow, so sorry that you have such an impression. 😱 Actually, the charging is done by Shopify according to a strict billing schedule. If you have a charge marked as "Matrixify (Uninstalled)" then it means that Shopify has charged it for the last time for the last period when the app was still installed.

You have uninstalled the app on March 3, 2022, but the charge is for the period of February 15, 2022 – March 17, 2022. This charging period is shown in the Shopify bill. It will not continue charging, of course - that was just the last charge for the last unpaid period before uninstall.

We checked that in that period you did not have any import/export jobs, so we have refunded you that last month in full.

Please, contact our Support if you have any more questions or issues: https://matrixify.app/contact-us/

Reveil

Update: apparently the below issue is shopify's fault. Matrixify's support is fast and top tier. Everything imported correctly except for sales. Foreign currencies were imported as USD instead, which inflated sales by alot.

March 9, 2022

Hello, Reveil!
Sorry to hear that you had this issue with the currency for Orders, and thank you for being so understanding.
To summarize the issue: the Orders got imported with the correct currency. The currency of migrated Orders is different from your new store currency. There is a defect in the Shopify Sales Report which does not convert the currency to your store currency, so it just shows "numbers" from all the Orders, regardless of their currency. So the results in that Sales report is inflated.
Thank you for understanding this. 🙏

Founding Engineer