Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores, it's really helpful. Making changes to data, various specialized exports, and it even sends the account invites in bulk. And yes, their plans are 1+1=1, you can add a second store for free to your selected plan.

October 21, 2020

Thank you a thousand times, TW Steel!
Super happy that you love Excelify as we do too! 🙏

Excelify.io Founder

Love Leggings

If I could give this app six stars, I would! Shopify's interface for editing products and uploading sheets is horrible whereas Excelify makes it a breeze to do and massively reduces the chance of unforeseen errors occurring, I only wish I had found it sooner! The fact that you can also include an extra store under your plan is very useful if you are looking to expand. There are a wealth of tutorials and documentation provided by the developers, meaning it's really easy to get started and understand how everything works. This really should be a must-have for any Shopify merchant, thank you and keep up the good work!

October 20, 2020

🎵..dancing - with tears in our eyes...🎵
🤸‍♀️
Thank you, Love Leggings, for this amazing review - you touched the hearts of our whole team. ❤️

We're here for you! 🇱🇻

Excelify.io Founder

Monarch Fun

Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App! Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App!

October 5, 2020

Monarch Fun, thank you for your fantastic review!
Five stars to you too! ✌️🤸‍♀️

Coast Fun

the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly.

October 2, 2020

Hello, Coast Fun!

Thank you sincerely for your review! 🤸‍♀️

About the interface not being the prettiest - we do care about the user experience throughout all the app functionality, and that includes the user interface as well. If you have any suggestions on how to improve that, we would be thrilled to consider those - it might be that we don’t notice something that’s important for you, and that feedback will greatly help us.
Please, drop us your suggestions on improving the UI here to our Support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

Founder

miarlo

This app is amazing!! If only i knew it existed earlier!! It has saved me literally hours of time by automating my inventory uploads from our supplier via excel! i'm so happy with this app. Would 100% recommend!!

October 2, 2020

Hey, Miarlo!

Wow, thanks from the bottom of my heart and from our whole team for your amazing review!
There are no words to express how emotionally grateful we are about it, especially now.

Thousand times thank you!

Founder

UpCircle Beauty

Excellent app, highly recommended. Saves us a huge amount of time transferring our products between Shopify sites. Thank you!

September 25, 2020

Heyyaa, UpCircle Beauty!

Thanks such much from our whole team for appreciating the Excelify app.
Your review fits perfectly with what we are aiming for when building and improving the app continuously...

Loja Festejar Kids

Excelente aplicativo. Transfere tudo, mas tudo mesmo (blogs, produtos, imagens, comentários, etc.), por meio de uma simples planilha.

Para migrar de uma loja para outra basta instalar o app nas duas lojas. E só é cobrado 1 vez. Basta informar a URL de sua nova loja em um campo específico da loja antiga.

September 8, 2020

Olá, Loja Festejar Kids!

Muito obrigado pela sua avaliação gentil, com toda a nossa equipe realmente agradecemos.
Apenas uma observação de que você pagou apenas uma vez porque não o usou por mais de um mês, o que é definitivamente uma maneira correta de fazer isso se você só precisa fazer uma migração.

👍

Art-O-Rama

I use the free version of the app with the limitations, preparing my DBs to upgrade my plan in the near future. I mostly use it to update orders in bulk or duplicate them and it's perfect! Very straight-forward! 5 stars! The only thing I would recommend as an improvement (and I don't know if it's possible to achieve) is the option to schedule exports to OneDrive or GoogleDrive. Thank you!

August 22, 2020

Hello, Art-O-Rama!

Thank you for your kind words, really heart-warming.

About exporting to Google Drive or OneDrive - it is in our plans, and I have added you to those who need it. We will let you know when we made that happen!

Slot Car Corner LLC

This app is a rare gem - the more you use it, the more you appreciate its beauty and value. The documentation and tutorials explain exactly which data elements you need when creating files to bulk update your store. Migrating a store from another platform to Shopify? Excelify makes the whole data migration effort much easier. Invest a little time learning the basics and you'll save a lot of time and effort keeping your store data up-to-date. Highly recommended.

August 21, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for your review!
Indeed, investing the time to learn the fundamentals of Excelify is something that pays off many-fold in getting up to speed for things you can do, and for avoiding mistakes when juggling with the sharp blade.
So pleased to see you got exactly the right mindset when approaching it.🤸‍♀️

Doggylips.Com LLC

This is extremely useful once you figure out how to do everything. There are lots of tutorials that are helpful. Actually I haven't had to contact customer support at all, which in itself is unusual. Mostly I use it to export products to Amazon - it's by far the best/easiest solution I've found - though you do need to make a few modifications to the spreadsheet, a few fields are missing, but as long as you are proficient with Excel, this is great.

August 17, 2020

Hello, Doggylips!

Thank you so much for your kind review - it proves it's worth putting all the efforts in!

Please, let us know any of the fields that are missing in the Amazon export, and we can easily add them to the export.
Also, hoping you are taking good use of the ability to pre-fill the values in Metafields "amazon" namespace, and other fields, so that those values come out in those fields.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22