Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Farm Models Store

Wonderful App. Does exactly what is says on the tin . Save hours uploading products with this app.

The Sewcial Circle

I initially had a very frustrating experience trying to migrate the blog part of my Squarespace website to Shopify. I couldn't make the spreadsheet work despite going through the tutorials. Maris got in touch personally and generously offered to help me out. He listened to what I was struggling with and we found a solution and in the end my blog was successfully migrated! If you struggle with the process at all, get in touch with Maris and his team, they are dedicated to making every migration as easy as they can. I did not expect to receive such personalised help and am really grateful.

Oceedee

Great app and a great team.
Takes the stress out of migrating the most crucial element of the store, DATA.

Highly recommend.

PoQlo.com - De goedkoopste webshop in de Benelux!

Perfectly syncs our inventory in Google Sheets with the shopify store, every five minutes it scans for a change and updates the store accordingly. Incredibly versatile and powerful app. Can't recommend it enough.

Maddie G Designs | Shop Maddie G Designs

Recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and the app has helped me to update 1000s of products with ease. Support is close to immediate and these guys are always willing to help. Worth every penny!

June 21, 2019

Hey, Maddie!

Thousands of thanks from our whole team to you, with tears in our eyes...

❤️✌️👍🙇‍♂️

Minor Figures

Absolutely brilliant app! Really well designed and thought of. Thank you very much for bringing those missing functionalities to Shopify!!! Would highly recommend.

June 12, 2019

Hey, Minor Figures!

Absolutely brilliant review - thank you so much for this inspiration! You have understood our intentions with making this app perfectly!

Dark Horse Limited

I have been out of the software loop since the .com boom! I had no idea how to get our large qualities of product from godaddy because they don’t offer cvs files for products but they do for everything else! This program saved me probably an unknown massive extended amount of hand entries! I had a couple hiccups and I was responded to promptly, in a courtesy manner AND a test run was done by the developer that showed it worked and I had missed a step. His program worked PERFECTLY AND SAVED SO MANY HOURS!!! In the end my issue was so simple. My mistake when I imported to the new site was that I just needed in log out about back insilly mistake and had nothing to do with this program. I only needed the program for the exporting of our products, but learning more and more about ALL the capabilities of this program and the Shopify website. I will be needed this for sure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

June 4, 2019

Wow, Dark Horse!
Thank you so much for such a long and elaborate review!
We are super excited with out whole team to receive your kind words, and can’t wait to help you more if you need anything!

Renars is flying and says hi! ;)

Maris Veide

Rasta Vapors

Great app, I would love to see other functionality like export products and inventory to WooCommerce but other than that I love it. its a bit pricey though maybe have a tier that is between $20 and $50 that gives more users and blog posts etc...

June 4, 2019

Hello, Rasta!

Thank you so much for your review!
With all the excitement - we have added the + points from you allow exporting to WooCommerce.

About the pricing - we try to keep it simple and have those pricing steps calibrated towards the real value we try to bring to you, proportionally to what you should be able to afford at that scale. In such a way that it makes economic sense for us to develop the app, and for you to enjoy it.
We really really appreciate every purchase, it makes so much difference for us as we can reinvest that into making ourselves even more awesome.

Renars from our support wrote you an e-mail, I hope you received it...

Igennus Healthcare Nutrition

Very good and flexible. Offers data import way and above standard Shopify. But it's sooooooo slooooow! Even the paid for services take hours to upload data. Each file of about 7,000 orders takes 6 - 7 hours to process!

May 31, 2019

Hello, Igennus!

Thank you for your feedback, and very sorry we made you only almost happy...

Please, understand that the Excelify app uses Shopify API which has certain speed limitations for all the apps, and that speed limit is 4 "requests" per second.

Building an Order through API with all its details is very complex process. It takes several requests to the API. Additional time goes towards finding and "replacing" an existing order, which is in your case.
At the moment your import is working with the speed of 2.6 seconds per Order, with your data.

There are several strategies you can apply to increase your import speed dramatically, which we describe in details here:

and here: https://excelify.io/2019/03/30/improve-speed-for-shopify-export-and-import/

One of the strategies we do on our side, is we run several imports in parallel, e.g. for Big Plan there are 5 parallel processes importing the same file. And in Enterprise, there are 10 parallel processes - and on this level, we definitely make sure we utilize the maximum of the Shopify API speed capabilities.

Please, reach us on Excelify Support, we will help you make your import faster: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

Will be trying to reach you, and will really appreciate if you reach us in any way directly.

Thank you so much!

Staples

Our store has huge volumes (in the range of hundreds of thousands to millions) of products, customers, and discount codes. We were in need of importing millions of discount codes with one upload. The Excelify team went above and beyond to cater to our unique needs. They not only put in several amazing performance improvements on time for our launch, but also provided us constant and special support as we sailed through the crunch times of importing and exporting such large volumes of data.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who has larger than normal volumes of data. Their app works like a charm and interacting with their team, especially Renars, was one of the best vendor experiences we have had during our site launch.

May 30, 2019

Hello, Staples!

Oh, wow - so sorry you have this sort of bad impression about Excelify. You definitely can import much more than 100K coupons.
The easiest and quickest way to resolve this issue is if you would reach us at the support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

We will solve your issue in no time. Please, reach us at the soonest convenience.

We have analyzed your recent imports and can confirm that your import of 150'000 Discount Codes is in progress.
Most likely what's happening is you don't see the progress - because all those individual discount codes belong to one single Discount (Price Rule). The app doesn't show yet the progress of those individual codes (as those are like sub-items of the same Discount).

Can that be an issue?
Please, let us know, what made you think that you cannot import more than 100K discount codes (or as you mention "anything")...

We would really appreciate if you contacted us on the Excelify Support...
Thank you so much!