Matrixify

Matrixify

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Amuzzi

Been using excelify since our launch and wouldn't know what to do without it. This is a must have in your toolkit! Great and fast support but you don't even need it since the documentation is very clear and simple.

November 11, 2020

Thank you, Amuzzi!
This is like music to our ears - a very much needed one. Especially that part about the documentation, because this is a very important pre-condition to be good at Excelify. It has some “learning curve” - as with a sharp instrument - before waving around, it’s good to take a moment and study how it works. thank you so much for doing exactly that!🙏

Strepelle

I used Excelify to migrate from Woocommerce to Shopify. The video tutorial was super clear and it all worked perfectly. Highly recommend.

November 11, 2020

Wow, Strepelle - so nice to hear you liked it!
Our pleasure!

Under Armour South Africa

When we first tried Excelify we had some issues, but the support we got was fantastic! The App works really well and does what it says it does. When we got a bit of training, we found that this App is excellent for managing more extensive collections and product sites on Shopify. Combined with the great support that comes from the owner, this App is one of the best apps in the Shopify App store!

November 10, 2020

Hello, Under Armour South Africa!

Thank you a thousand times! 🤸‍♀️
If anything, our Support is always here to help and continue to assist you.

Graz Oval

Great app. Very powerful and can do a lot of things. The support docs is helpful and very extensive. Free plan is nice.

November 10, 2020

Awww, thank you, Graz Oval!
Really appreciate your feedback...

Pelletgrill.ch

Very good support and Very reliable. I had been looking for a solution like this for a long time and I am more than happy with it.

November 6, 2020

Hello, Pelletgrill!
Thank you sincerely from the bottom of our whole team hearts! 🤸‍♀️

Kitchen Universe 0a3

overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool. overall it's a great fulfillment tool.

Toy Visio

Simple to use, they have the best customer service, i highly recommend it. I highly recommend it!..!

TW Steel

Using this app on a few stores, it's really helpful. Making changes to data, various specialized exports, and it even sends the account invites in bulk. And yes, their plans are 1+1=1, you can add a second store for free to your selected plan.

October 21, 2020

Thank you a thousand times, TW Steel!
Super happy that you love Excelify as we do too! 🙏

Excelify.io Founder

Love Leggings

If I could give this app six stars, I would! Shopify's interface for editing products and uploading sheets is horrible whereas Excelify makes it a breeze to do and massively reduces the chance of unforeseen errors occurring, I only wish I had found it sooner! The fact that you can also include an extra store under your plan is very useful if you are looking to expand. There are a wealth of tutorials and documentation provided by the developers, meaning it's really easy to get started and understand how everything works. This really should be a must-have for any Shopify merchant, thank you and keep up the good work!

October 20, 2020

🎵..dancing - with tears in our eyes...🎵
🤸‍♀️
Thank you, Love Leggings, for this amazing review - you touched the hearts of our whole team. ❤️

We're here for you! 🇱🇻

Excelify.io Founder

Monarch Fun

Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App! Fantastic experience, I give five star for the App!

October 5, 2020

Monarch Fun, thank you for your fantastic review!
Five stars to you too! ✌️🤸‍♀️