Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Luglife.ca

This app is awesome! Used it to import bulk Discount codes..it's amazing and easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Derm Pro Direct

Made my transition from Magento to Shopify much easier. I was able to import product listings with ease.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

An absolute must-have app. I literally reviewed all of the apps on the Shopify store... looked at the number of reviews, the verbiage of the reviews (positive and negative), functionality, integrations, etc. and Excelify did not disappoint.

This is a super easy app to use and it works perfectly. There's a lot going on in these themes and I wasn't sure I would be able to manage to all of the sections effectively. Not a problem w/Excelify.

No review is worth its weight w/out an area of improvement... this is the only one that I've run across... knowing why an upload fails. This is likely user experience/ignorance but I haven't figured that part out yet. Luckily the app is so intuitive that I've only run into this issue once and worked it out using their tutorials.

One last thing, I'm the CEO not the CTO and most of you know what that means... this is one intuitive, easy to use app!

Update: As suspected user error was at play in the one area of improvement... Excelify reached out and showed me where to find the Import Results. Just another reason to use this app. The team has fantastic customer service!!! Kudos Renars and Team!!!

GemSpecials.com

Great software. Super support (thanks Renars). I'm still learning the software but I've already used a wide range of features. Doing everything I want and more. Great job guys.

usabookdepot

Usabookdepot.com
I used this app to list 10000 books on our website well to be truthful support from Excelify did all the work and I'm so pleased I got them to do it with there 100 per cent excellent app

byrch.com

We have been using Excelify extensively for over 3 months now and we can state with full confidence that this is an excellent tool. Setting it up is a breeze and the full integration with Google Sheets is awesome.

Uploading, updating, and managing products is super easy and straightforward. Thankfully, gone are the days of manually entering individual products into a CMS.

The pricing is fair. Most businesses will fall into the $20/month or the $50/month category depending on their sales volume.

Quite honestly, we don't see how it is possible to successfully operate an online store without it.

Dan Lazar
Co-founder & CEO
byrch.com

All Tire Supply LLC

I'm using this daily, the app is stable and easy to use. I wish I found this gem much earlier. It saved me so much time when working with updating product information in bulk. Highly recommended.

TrendX.nl

The single most useful App we have ever found. No restrictions whatsoever in making quick bulk changes to the entire (and parts of the) inventory.

iShopCricket

Wonderful App with detailed explanations.Would be slightly better(me being greedy) if the free version could process more files at a time instead of limiting to 10.

BB Branded Boutique

Honestly one of the best shopify apps on here....excellent lightning speed support. I use this app for all my import/export..thanks