Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KONA CAVE®

Location Germany

We have just had our first goes at using the Excelify app in our Shopify store – we are very new to it and have been testing with the free demo version to see how things work and wow are we impressed. So easy to understand, to use, and I can’t believe we didn’t know about it before! What a huge time saver. Thank you so much for offering the demo version for us to try out, without it we probably wouldn’t have taken the time to get to grips with how it works well enough. (We are not particularly data savvy)! I just wanted to say thank you personally as you have made my job so so so much easier. We look forward to using the paid plans in the near future to support your great work!

January 15, 2021

Wow, thank you so much, Kona Cave®!
Feels like there is a great match between our brainwaves!
Like a hand and a glove. Like spreadsheets and the data. Like Kona Cave® and Excelify! ;)
💌

Thousand thanks from me and the whole Excelify team for your amazing review!

Founder
Excelify.io

Bag Groove

The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. Recommend

Pet Everything four

The app works properly, and love the functionality they offer. The app works properly, and love the functionality they offer.

Moxi Shop

Simply put, this is one of the most essential apps in my workflows right now. The ability to schedule exports and imports on a routine has proved to be so valuable.

December 26, 2020

Wow, such a gift are your stars and words for our whole team... thank you thousand times, Moxi Shop! 🙏☀️

The Holiday Gift Shop

Our go-to app for importing and exporting data from Shopify. It makes things SO easy, especially when you get into the weeds with Metafields. The documentation is super good too, very comprehensive and detailed.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this Christmas present!
From our whole team! 🤸‍♀️

iLoveDanceShoes

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very useful and easy to use. The customer support team are very helpful and proactive. Excellent service!!!

December 20, 2020

Thank you!
It was a pleasure helping you, and thank you for bringing to our attention that issue with Gift Cards and allowing it to solve it for you.

Outdoor Researcher

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for me, great!!!!!

Mayday Shops

I highly recommend. Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Bag Business Bag

the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want.

Meteor Music

This app opens up opportunities. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good. Good...