Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Play It Koi

Like others have said, it's hard to imagine running a store without Excelify now that we have it. Wow! We sell approximately 1800 different products on our store, www.playitkoi.com. This app literally shaves hours of manual work off of each day.

I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted trying to import and export files via the native CSV import/export function that shopify offers -- mine would insert these strange characters $@%& and screw up thousands of listings at a time. Now, all of that headache is gone. Never again

It's so much easier to bulk edit & update inventory & the features keep getting better every day. Support is also very responsive - answering within hours. 5 stars all around!

Briscoes

One of the best apps for Shopify store as all the actual work related to product upload and editing is done easily and quickly. Definitely everyone who has plenty of products need this app. If you ever run in trouble the support is there practically instantly. On top of that there is custom solutions provided as some shops need more deep and advanced solutions. Thanks a mil.

Walter A. Wood Supply Co., Inc

Excelify is the best app in any category we have used on our store. The support is great and the app does exactly what we need. An inventory of our size needed something better than what Shopify has to offer in terms of managing data and Excelify has met our need. Over 1 million sku's to manage and only Excelify could answer the call. Thank you Maris for all your help!

Upward Mobile LLC

If you have a high volume store you need this app for bulk upgrades. It works wonderfully. I was able to bulk update all of my URL's, handles, and alt-text for images in less than an hour. So nice.

Daniels Hobbies Florida

We've built a few stores on Shopify and one of the weakest areas out-of-the-box is the import feature. For those of us with large catalogs, one by one is a nightmare. Excelify fills in the gaps (no need to create a handle, etc) by doing it for you. They've also built in a lot of nice checksums into the utility so if something goes wrong you have a clear reason why. The "Dry Run" feature is a blessing too!

Ultimately, if you're digesting large amounts of product data, you need to be a powerhouse at Excel. Nothing replaces that. A few tips: master the use of Concatenate, IF, Sorting, Data Validation, and VLOOKUP functions. If these seem foreign to you, go take an Excel class first and then return to importing.

Thanks Excelify, worth every penny!

Fredericia Isenkram

Can not describe how valuable this app is to a shop with a large catalog. Support beyond perfect as well - one time a support staff member even spend 30 minutes learning me how to use certain functions in Excel. 5/5

Ravin

Amazing app and phenomenal customer service they keep rolling cool features every now and then too we are using it on all of our stores

Dance Paws

Was looking to move our wholesale operation to Shopify to join our retail sales. Wholesale customers have multiple addresses for shipping to different stores, and separate billing address, etc. Shopify Basic plan has no way to import multiple addresses per customer. Found Excelify. It handled exactly what i needed to do, import our wholesale customers all of which have multiple addresses. And it did it flawlessly, once you understand the constraints of how Shopify looks at customer uniqueness, etc. On top of this powerful awesome app, was the most awesome support you could want. Thanks Maris!

dklampetshop.com

Im new to using this app but from what I can see Im really Impressed.I think with a little practice Ill get It down Its really going to help me out.

TSEShop

The documentation of this app is the most comprehensive I've seen anywhere regarding what kind of data can be imported into a Shopify store in all situations (new, replace, delete). Great job! And by the way, the app works great too!!