Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

daytodaylooks

Got e-mailed and phoned after describing my problem in this review. After having a talk with support, we are looking into my issues. Thumbs up.

Jocelyn Cruz Art

As a former data geek and now a full-time artist, I MUST SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST APP for helping me get my data loaded & updated very efficiently and quickly!

This is my FAVORITE APP here! And I'm not exaggerating!

Thank you so much guys! Keep up the great work! :)

wholesalewaterheater

One of the best apps I have found. Easy to use and EXCELLENT support. Lots of options. A must have no many products you have in your store.

vapegoodeliquid

Whether you have a lot of products, collections, pages or not, this thing is mega. Fills in all gaps in the vanilla platform. Shopify essential.

Shoponlinepreis.com

gut das braucht man........................................................................................................................................................

Cheltenham Rare Books

Excellent support and excellent tool. I've used it to reorganise the way data's organised on our site, plus to update SEO for each product. Very simple. My only 'wish' is that it would update the URLs for each product as I want to make the more meaningful - I started by using the SKUs but would now like to use the product title. Still, highly recommend this app.

CableSmile.dk

One of the most useful products in the Shopify app store and customer service is great. I use this on multiple stores - it is a must-have

Fusion Decals

There is no better option, trust us we have looked and looked and looked. Now only if they could add some more exporting marketplace formats and a few more options to how those items get exported.

Suppz

What a great app! This is a must for any shopify store with a large number of products. I was able to bulk edit and upload mass amounts of redirects after migrating over from magento which really helped our seo. In addition, updating product data via import/export is super easy and effective with excelify. Order exports also contain much more data than the standard shopify exports.

1MOTOSHOP

After using Excelify I can't see myself running my Shopify store without it.
Their customer support absolutely top notch.
I highly recommend it.