Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Victoria Beckham

I have to say this is one of the most essential apps for anyone on Shopify.

Dealing with a CMS, its always important to be able to deal with data in the most accurate and efficient way possible and Excelify accentuates this completely.

My favourite feature.
Where to start, from being able to manipulate my entire product data with one excel import or hands down some of the best customer support, big hands up to Renars who always able to assist me in every request in.

HappiTummi

Uploading and deleting orders was easy with the app. Deleting bulk is a life saver, especially when I realized some of our customer data needed to be modified.

November 26, 2019

Thank you, HappiTummi!

Bulk deleting is helpful indeed, if you need to really delete them.
But in most of cases you could also just update them. You can even update specific columns only, if you need to fix just a few fields.
If you need help with that, please, let us know via the Support, and we will point you to the right tutorial for doing just that.

Nammu

I am very happy that I found this app. It saved my a ton of work and with very good price. I did a migration from Magento. And I just uploaded the file extracted from Magento and products with variations, pictures, etc where created all right. Just an small issue with some products that were not tracking inventory. But i think it was not related to this app. Great work.

November 23, 2019

Thank you so much, Nammu!
Really appreciate your review and your feedback.

About that Magento inventory tracking - we are taking into account the setting from Magento whether the inventory was tracked there for a particular variant, and bringing that behaviour to Shopify.

We will try to contact you about this, to sort it out. Or you can contact our Support here: https://excelify.io/contact-us/
Let's make this properly migrated, each small detail matters to us as well.

HippieShop.com

Excelify is awesome we used it to migrate to Shopify Plus from an older platform and on going for many different tasks. Can't can't run our business without it. A++

-HippieShop

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

We use this app regularly (for at least two years running) in the management of our Shopify store...this is the Gold Standard in terms of advanced (and simplified) data importing and exporting above and beyond the packaged offering from Shopify. Their use of the COMMAND option from the API is superb. Support is responsive and honest. www.schedule73parts.us

Cathy's Toy Shop

This app works exactly as described in the app store description. It does an excellent job so far...

Royal Highland Show Store

Hi. Excellent app for migration from Magento into Shopify. Support is excellent. Renars has extemely helpful whenever I have been stuck or made a mistake, so I have been able to get back to work very quickly.

Today I asked for a couple of changes to help my product imports. The developers have implementae all the changes in just a couple of hours. Excellent service.

I am extremely happy to recommend this app to anyone.

Dr. Bailey Skin Care

This App works insanely well! Maris and Renars went above and beyond with helping me navigate the magento to shopify migration. They looked at my files and shot me in the right direction. Can't stress enough how helpful they both were. This is the only app I will use to transfer data into shopify!

Bada Bean

I use the app to import pages into Shopify. It works perfectly and has saved a lot of manual lifting.

Bouu

There is no replacement for Excelify. It contains all of the bulk features which Shopify should have built out-of-the-box with their platform, but didn't. And surprisingly, it even functions more effectively and faster than Shopify does in most cases. Affordable, fair, transparent pricing. Highly recommended.

September 24, 2019

Hello, Bouu!

Thousand thanks from our whole team for going such a length to write a review!
What you said about out-of-the-box is probably the best compliment we could get, however, thanks to this missing functionality in Admin - we can exist and can work every day to make that export/import work better and better.

Back to work! ;)