Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Stage Flowers

This is the easiest import and export solution I have seen so far. I'm able to update just the fields I need. Highly recommended!

December 30, 2019

Wow, Stage Flowers!

Sincere thank you from all our team for your review - nice present for New Years ending!
Happy to be there for you!

Founder & CEO
Excelify.io

JewelNet.com

This App is the best I App I have ever used. It is simply amazing!!!!

It is intuitive, clear and easy and save a stupid amount of time.

NK
Boca Raton, FL

December 19, 2019

Wow, thousand times - thank you JewelNet for your review!
Our whole team, we needed this boost of confidence so much - when pushing though the technical challenges...

You are awesome!!!

Cocorose London

New to Shopify, very much finding our way through - this App is great for product creation - still working through other features. But 100% believe the other reviews the customer support is fantastic. Read the guides, watch the videos - any questions, they are there. When you have created all your products - this is great to down load a file to have a detailed record; you can see clearly sizes of images, if they all have Alt Tags, if the Google Shopping tags are set up, have you got seo set up on all products. Lovein' it.

December 19, 2019

Cocorose London - love your review! Our whole team, we are sincerely almost crying for such nice words.
This is what keeps us super inspired to continue improving Excelify further and further.

And if you have anything that's missing for you - please, make sure to tell us, and we will look for ways to add that.

celltech

A difficult situation was properly explained and our misunderstanding was amicably resolved. Maris is a consummate professional and a sincere person - who leads a fantastic team, including Renars. We hope to use again the services of Excelify in the near future. In this life we must have patience and always be eager to forgive. All the best Guys.

December 16, 2019

Hello, Celltech!

Thank you so much for your Christmas Review!

For others who read this:
Incident was that out our support system didn't get your reply e-mails, so we didn't know you wrote us a reply. It seemed like we ignored you, which was totally not the case.

We now found your lost e-mails in our mailserver archives. With them - we also found a couple other e-mails from other customers which got lost the same way.

We always reply to all e-mails (assuming we get them). Please, if you don't receive a reply - try to reach us via one of other channels - Chat or Slack.
We always care for resolving all the issues to the level to make you awed - and thank you for letting us do that.

SpooningCookieDough

This App is great! It may took you a while to understand the whole set up between imports and exports and the shopify data structure but Renars as support is incredible fast and patient.

Rooted NYC

Renars was so quick to respond and efficient with some help I needed in navigating my bulk orders. This app has saved us so much time and the support is extremely attentive and thorough. Highly recommend!

test11110000

I thought it was free, so I pressed it, but it was signed.
Give me a refund. plese
I thought it was free, so I pressed it, but it was signed.
Give me a refund. plese

December 12, 2019

Hello!

Please, contact Excelify support to resolve this: http://excelify.io/contact-us/
Thank you!

Maris

theGEEKmarket | Tienda online de electrónica reacondicionada a mitad de precio

I bet it is one of the best CSV-files apps for Shopify ( if not the best ). Easy to work with, and quite fast. Good Work.

Victoria Beckham

I have to say this is one of the most essential apps for anyone on Shopify.

Dealing with a CMS, its always important to be able to deal with data in the most accurate and efficient way possible and Excelify accentuates this completely.

My favourite feature.
Where to start, from being able to manipulate my entire product data with one excel import or hands down some of the best customer support, big hands up to Renars who always able to assist me in every request in.

HappiTummi

Uploading and deleting orders was easy with the app. Deleting bulk is a life saver, especially when I realized some of our customer data needed to be modified.

November 26, 2019

Thank you, HappiTummi!

Bulk deleting is helpful indeed, if you need to really delete them.
But in most of cases you could also just update them. You can even update specific columns only, if you need to fix just a few fields.
If you need help with that, please, let us know via the Support, and we will point you to the right tutorial for doing just that.