Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Minor Figures

Absolutely brilliant app! Really well designed and thought of. Thank you very much for bringing those missing functionalities to Shopify!!! Would highly recommend.

June 12, 2019

Hey, Minor Figures!

Absolutely brilliant review - thank you so much for this inspiration! You have understood our intentions with making this app perfectly!

Dark Horse Limited

I have been out of the software loop since the .com boom! I had no idea how to get our large qualities of product from godaddy because they don’t offer cvs files for products but they do for everything else! This program saved me probably an unknown massive extended amount of hand entries! I had a couple hiccups and I was responded to promptly, in a courtesy manner AND a test run was done by the developer that showed it worked and I had missed a step. His program worked PERFECTLY AND SAVED SO MANY HOURS!!! In the end my issue was so simple. My mistake when I imported to the new site was that I just needed in log out about back insilly mistake and had nothing to do with this program. I only needed the program for the exporting of our products, but learning more and more about ALL the capabilities of this program and the Shopify website. I will be needed this for sure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

June 4, 2019

Wow, Dark Horse!
Thank you so much for such a long and elaborate review!
We are super excited with out whole team to receive your kind words, and can’t wait to help you more if you need anything!

Renars is flying and says hi! ;)

Maris Veide

Rasta Vapors

Great app, I would love to see other functionality like export products and inventory to WooCommerce but other than that I love it. its a bit pricey though maybe have a tier that is between $20 and $50 that gives more users and blog posts etc...

June 4, 2019

Hello, Rasta!

Thank you so much for your review!
With all the excitement - we have added the + points from you allow exporting to WooCommerce.

About the pricing - we try to keep it simple and have those pricing steps calibrated towards the real value we try to bring to you, proportionally to what you should be able to afford at that scale. In such a way that it makes economic sense for us to develop the app, and for you to enjoy it.
We really really appreciate every purchase, it makes so much difference for us as we can reinvest that into making ourselves even more awesome.

Renars from our support wrote you an e-mail, I hope you received it...

Igennus Healthcare Nutrition

Very good and flexible. Offers data import way and above standard Shopify. But it's sooooooo slooooow! Even the paid for services take hours to upload data. Each file of about 7,000 orders takes 6 - 7 hours to process!

May 31, 2019

Hello, Igennus!

Thank you for your feedback, and very sorry we made you only almost happy...

Please, understand that the Excelify app uses Shopify API which has certain speed limitations for all the apps, and that speed limit is 4 "requests" per second.

Building an Order through API with all its details is very complex process. It takes several requests to the API. Additional time goes towards finding and "replacing" an existing order, which is in your case.
At the moment your import is working with the speed of 2.6 seconds per Order, with your data.

There are several strategies you can apply to increase your import speed dramatically, which we describe in details here:

and here: https://excelify.io/2019/03/30/improve-speed-for-shopify-export-and-import/

One of the strategies we do on our side, is we run several imports in parallel, e.g. for Big Plan there are 5 parallel processes importing the same file. And in Enterprise, there are 10 parallel processes - and on this level, we definitely make sure we utilize the maximum of the Shopify API speed capabilities.

Please, reach us on Excelify Support, we will help you make your import faster: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

Will be trying to reach you, and will really appreciate if you reach us in any way directly.

Thank you so much!

Staples

Our store has huge volumes (in the range of hundreds of thousands to millions) of products, customers, and discount codes. We were in need of importing millions of discount codes with one upload. The Excelify team went above and beyond to cater to our unique needs. They not only put in several amazing performance improvements on time for our launch, but also provided us constant and special support as we sailed through the crunch times of importing and exporting such large volumes of data.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who has larger than normal volumes of data. Their app works like a charm and interacting with their team, especially Renars, was one of the best vendor experiences we have had during our site launch.

May 30, 2019

Hello, Staples!

Oh, wow - so sorry you have this sort of bad impression about Excelify. You definitely can import much more than 100K coupons.
The easiest and quickest way to resolve this issue is if you would reach us at the support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

We will solve your issue in no time. Please, reach us at the soonest convenience.

We have analyzed your recent imports and can confirm that your import of 150'000 Discount Codes is in progress.
Most likely what's happening is you don't see the progress - because all those individual discount codes belong to one single Discount (Price Rule). The app doesn't show yet the progress of those individual codes (as those are like sub-items of the same Discount).

Can that be an issue?
Please, let us know, what made you think that you cannot import more than 100K discount codes (or as you mention "anything")...

We would really appreciate if you contacted us on the Excelify Support...
Thank you so much!

Founder
Excelify.io

khaista.com

Awsome and Powerful app. A "must have" app for all shopify shops. I use it to remove images from a product in bulk, and that worked great.

May 28, 2019

✌️Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really needed to hear those...
And the 5* - thousand times thank you!

Excelify.io Founder

Instyle Apparels

Excellent Customer Service and product, Hope to see you guys on how to list 1000+ variants a day on shopify

May 18, 2019

Hello, Instyle Apparels!

Thank you so much for understanding that 1000 Variants limit is set by Shopify to all the shops, and all apps, and also Admin itself...

It's up to Shopify to remove this restriction for you. If you just ask Shopify Support to remove that restriction for your shop, they will evaluate your case. In most cases, they remove that API restriction if that is properly justified.

We are always listening very actively for what features you need, and working on them like crazy. This is the same case.
And Excelify app is so much more than just a way to import variants...

PurpleMaple Store

April 22, 2019

This review is copied from the previous review by the other shop, and doesn't seem to reflect the actual message.
PurpleMaple Store shop has not done any imports with Excelify.

If you are the shop owner who wrote this review - please, contact Excelify support ASAP so that we can help you in whatever issue or question you have:

Excelify.io

Clad In

I used Excelify to Update the Option1 Name, Option1 Value, Option2 Name Option2 Value, Option3 Name, and Option3 Value using the handle it produced around 300 errors, and unfortunately updated the prices and compare prices of these products and set them to 0, so that customers were able to purchase items in my store at no cost. Seeing as this wasn't a field I was working with, it was an unexpected nightmare, and not easily fixed as it takes hours to re-upload files.

Update: After being contacted by Maris, Excelify's outstanding customer support, I was able to understand what I did incorrectly, and why. He spent an hour and a half with me patiently explaining how to do properly what I wanted to do. The team at Excelify are very empathetic and responsive to customer feedback, and committed to making their product as easy and possible to use.

April 18, 2019

Hello, Clad!

Maris here, the founder of Excelify.
Renars from our Support is looking right now into your issue. Please, please - contact us in the Support if you have any issues, we are very quick to help almost all the time.

Please, contact us here and we will help you understand why that happened, and how to fix it most quickly:

The prices could be set to 0 if you imported the Variant Price / Variant Compare At Price column with 0 or empty values, so that would update those. To keep the prices unchanged, you should import the file without the price columns.
Or if you create new variants without giving the prices for them, those are set to 0 by default - the same as if you would create a product or variant in Admin without specifying the price.

From what we see after analyzing your import logs, is that there was no variant identification specified in the file (no Variant ID, no Variant SKU, no Variant Barcode), so the app was not able to identify - which variants do you want to update, so by app logic - it was adding those variants with new Options as new Variants.

Important point is that you should always test with 1-2 products your updates to make sure the prepared file does what you expect it to do.
And follow the documentation and tutorials on our website, starting with "How it works": https://excelify.io/how-it-works/

We will go through all that in details with you as soon as you contact us on the Excelify Support.

Até Parece Gente Grande

Works perfectly, unsfurtnatelly is a bit expensive for small business (500 products) but would keep it for sure @ a lower price.