Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

PurpleMaple Store

April 22, 2019

This review is copied from the previous review by the other shop, and doesn't seem to reflect the actual message.
PurpleMaple Store shop has not done any imports with Excelify.

If you are the shop owner who wrote this review - please, contact Excelify support ASAP so that we can help you in whatever issue or question you have:

Maris
Excelify.io

Clad In

I used Excelify to Update the Option1 Name, Option1 Value, Option2 Name Option2 Value, Option3 Name, and Option3 Value using the handle it produced around 300 errors, and unfortunately updated the prices and compare prices of these products and set them to 0, so that customers were able to purchase items in my store at no cost. Seeing as this wasn't a field I was working with, it was an unexpected nightmare, and not easily fixed as it takes hours to re-upload files.

Update: After being contacted by Maris, Excelify's outstanding customer support, I was able to understand what I did incorrectly, and why. He spent an hour and a half with me patiently explaining how to do properly what I wanted to do. The team at Excelify are very empathetic and responsive to customer feedback, and committed to making their product as easy and possible to use.

April 18, 2019

Hello, Clad!

Maris here, the founder of Excelify.
Renars from our Support is looking right now into your issue. Please, please - contact us in the Support if you have any issues, we are very quick to help almost all the time.

Please, contact us here and we will help you understand why that happened, and how to fix it most quickly:

The prices could be set to 0 if you imported the Variant Price / Variant Compare At Price column with 0 or empty values, so that would update those. To keep the prices unchanged, you should import the file without the price columns.
Or if you create new variants without giving the prices for them, those are set to 0 by default - the same as if you would create a product or variant in Admin without specifying the price.

From what we see after analyzing your import logs, is that there was no variant identification specified in the file (no Variant ID, no Variant SKU, no Variant Barcode), so the app was not able to identify - which variants do you want to update, so by app logic - it was adding those variants with new Options as new Variants.

Important point is that you should always test with 1-2 products your updates to make sure the prepared file does what you expect it to do.
And follow the documentation and tutorials on our website, starting with "How it works": https://excelify.io/how-it-works/

We will go through all that in details with you as soon as you contact us on the Excelify Support.

Maris

Até Parece Gente Grande

Works perfectly, unsfurtnatelly is a bit expensive for small business (500 products) but would keep it for sure @ a lower price.

Luglife.ca

This app is awesome! Used it to import bulk Discount codes..it's amazing and easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Derm Pro Direct

Made my transition from Magento to Shopify much easier. I was able to import product listings with ease.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

An absolute must-have app. I literally reviewed all of the apps on the Shopify store... looked at the number of reviews, the verbiage of the reviews (positive and negative), functionality, integrations, etc. and Excelify did not disappoint.

This is a super easy app to use and it works perfectly. There's a lot going on in these themes and I wasn't sure I would be able to manage to all of the sections effectively. Not a problem w/Excelify.

No review is worth its weight w/out an area of improvement... this is the only one that I've run across... knowing why an upload fails. This is likely user experience/ignorance but I haven't figured that part out yet. Luckily the app is so intuitive that I've only run into this issue once and worked it out using their tutorials.

One last thing, I'm the CEO not the CTO and most of you know what that means... this is one intuitive, easy to use app!

Update: As suspected user error was at play in the one area of improvement... Excelify reached out and showed me where to find the Import Results. Just another reason to use this app. The team has fantastic customer service!!! Kudos Renars and Team!!!

GemSpecials.com

Great software. Super support (thanks Renars). I'm still learning the software but I've already used a wide range of features. Doing everything I want and more. Great job guys.

usabookdepot

Usabookdepot.com
I used this app to list 10000 books on our website well to be truthful support from Excelify did all the work and I'm so pleased I got them to do it with there 100 per cent excellent app

byrch.com

We have been using Excelify extensively for over 3 months now and we can state with full confidence that this is an excellent tool. Setting it up is a breeze and the full integration with Google Sheets is awesome.

Uploading, updating, and managing products is super easy and straightforward. Thankfully, gone are the days of manually entering individual products into a CMS.

The pricing is fair. Most businesses will fall into the $20/month or the $50/month category depending on their sales volume.

Quite honestly, we don't see how it is possible to successfully operate an online store without it.

Dan Lazar
Co-founder & CEO
byrch.com

All Tire Supply LLC

I'm using this daily, the app is stable and easy to use. I wish I found this gem much earlier. It saved me so much time when working with updating product information in bulk. Highly recommended.