Matrixify , 473 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing large product catalogs, importing and exporting large files, and migrating data. It's praised for its functionalities like bulk product updates, scheduled exports, and generating specific data formats. Many find it useful for regular reporting, inventory management, and system interfacing. It's noted for its ease of use, speed, and responsive customer support, saving merchants time and labor.

March 2, 2019

Excellent app! it has saved me tons of days of work. I recommend to any one who has to migrate their shop or needs to update their files on CSV. Their support is also very quick and very attentive. I also recommend watching their tutorials. I have learnt a lot with this software!

CENTROARTESANO
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 27, 2019

The dashboards and analytics tools for Shopify are amazing, and when you can import your orders from Woocommerce or Etsy or any other e-commerce site, that data comes to life. Excelify makes that possible. One of the best valued tools out there. It works extremely well, and customer support is outstanding!

The Catholic Woodworker
About 1 month using the app
February 21, 2019

This app might be my favorite on the Shopify App store. It's such a comprehensive data pull that it can have a bit of a learning curve to make sure you don't mess up an upload but it's completely worth the time. It's helped me manage data on all our fronts from pulling orders and adding tags to managing hidden metafields that I could not edit in bulk before this app. Maris is wonderfully helpful and responsive as well. This app is constantly being improved based on user feedback and if you ever have trouble there's tons of documentation as well as a community slack channel to help out. Would definitely recommend at least trying the free plan because you'll love it! Completely worth every penny.

Vrai & Oro
7 months using the app
February 11, 2019

I used this application to help me understand, update and keep control of the data in our Shopify Store. From cutover to ongoing operations, the tool and the support from Excelify has been stellar. Glad I have it available.

Rugby Imports
January 25, 2019

Used this to transfer all my products onto compatible ebay excel spreadsheets to then upload all my products to ebay.
It has saved me hours if not days/weeks of time instead of uploading them all to ebay.
Maris has been a great help in ensuring everything all works as it should also dedicating time to help me understand and get it all right, it can be a little technical if you don't understand excel.
Thank you!

LadyBug Print
January 25, 2019

I migrated to Shopify from Prestashop and so everything was a new learning curve. I did use an app to help me migrate but it was not a complete migration. EXCELIFY was perfect to help me migrate all the information! I had a few questions and the replies/support were quick. This app saved me so much time!

Big Game Lures Hawaii
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited January 30, 2019

1. YOU CAN CONVERT EXISTING PRODUCTS INTO A VARIATION!
2. BULK DELETE using a CSV file. Was able to delete 10,000 products in one upload omg. <3

Mk Beauty Club
8 months using the app
January 21, 2019

Great app: handling product data is super easy with excelify. Quick updates are done in a blink of an eye!

Great support: I had to open a ticket with a complex problem. Excelify gave me feedback and I received the help I asked for!

Summing up excelify is an app everyone should consider. I became a huge fan. Max

Crumpler DE
Germany
January 16, 2019

Nice clean interface. Super fast and helpful customer service. I have only used this to edit MetaTags... works nicely for that.

Taitaya
Almost 2 years using the app
January 15, 2019

Amazing, I was able to update the alt text on all of my products in minutes rather than hours and hours of work. Very happy customer.

Pigott's Store