Matrixify , 466 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to handle large file imports and exports, making it ideal for businesses with extensive product catalogs. It offers customizable features like specific data formats, scheduling exports, and bulk updates for price and inventory. The app is also praised for its ability to import metafields and simplifying data transfer for businesses migrating to Shopify. Merchants appreciate its user-friendly interface, extensive documentation, and prompt support team. It's seen as a cost-effective solution that automates tasks and saves time.

December 4, 2018

Simple and useful, without complications.
It has a great support, they attend you immediately, they are very kind and solve your problems. I recommend it.

DIVAIN
Spain
6 months using the app
November 29, 2018

So far so good! The app is really powerful when it comes to making changes to your products in bulk!! One of the cool features that really helps is scheduling export / import. I also like that they're available for live chat support, just when I have some simple questions I don't have to wait for 24 hours to get a response from the support email.
Please keep up the good work!

tkb-trading-llc-teststore
5 months using the app
November 27, 2018

We used Excelify to migrate our store data when we consolidated our two separate African Bronze Honey Shopify stores into one. Wow! So easy, and it works! The chat guys were extremely helpful as well! This app works!

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.
Over 1 year using the app
Edited November 26, 2018

I used this app to transfer contact list from wix to Shopify. It doesn't transfer all the information but it makes it easier to transfer emails at bulk.

Inua Naturals
30 days using the app
November 26, 2018

This app is truly amazing. It has made our import and export process much easier. The customer service is outstanding.

AGM Home Store LLC
About 3 years using the app
November 25, 2018

I used this app to migrate from old Shopify store to a new Shopify store. It worked seamlessly!!! What a joy. Saved sooo much time. And support was very quick with connecting both my stores to the same paid account. If you are looking to switch stores, this is your tool.

Mini Lolo
About 13 hours using the app
Edited November 18, 2018

Got e-mailed and phoned after describing my problem in this review. After having a talk with support, we are looking into my issues. Thumbs up.

daytodaylooks
Netherlands
10 months using the app
November 17, 2018

As a former data geek and now a full-time artist, I MUST SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST APP for helping me get my data loaded & updated very efficiently and quickly!

This is my FAVORITE APP here! And I'm not exaggerating!

Thank you so much guys! Keep up the great work! :)

Jocelyn Cruz Art
Over 1 year using the app
November 15, 2018

One of the best apps I have found. Easy to use and EXCELLENT support. Lots of options. A must have no many products you have in your store.

wholesalewaterheater
Over 3 years using the app
Edited November 14, 2018

Whether you have a lot of products, collections, pages or not, this thing is mega. Fills in all gaps in the vanilla platform. Shopify essential.

vapegoodeliquid