Add Outlinks to any product
Replace the ‘Add to Cart’ button with Outlink button for any product. Redirect users to desired external / affiliate product page.
Expand your store catalog
Add affiliate products that complement your store and align with your brand to make it bigger and more valuable.
Earn new income
Sell affiliate products to earn new income without the need to handle inventory, tax or shipping.
Outlink enables Shopify stores to set up links to external / affiliate products.
External / Affiliate Product
An example of this would be a product that you link to on Amazon and you receive a commission when your user makes a purchase after clicking that link. They are a great way to make some extra income on your site.
Replace Add to Cart with External Link
Regular products on Shopify can be converted to affiliate products by replacing the ‘Add to Cart’ button with a link button that redirects the user to affiliate product page.
Setting Up External Links with Outlink
1 - Outlink allows you to specify an external URL for any product on your store . This will be the affiliate link that lead the customer directly to the outside site. You can enable / disable the external link anytime with a click of a button.
2 - You can also specify the text to be displayed on the external link button. So you are not confusing or surprising your customers, you can have the button say something like “Buy On Ebay”. That way they know what is going to happen and you are not misleading them.
With Outlink you can add one affiliate product or create an entire affiliate site with thousands of products. You can also sell digital products - apps, music, files, data, software, services, coupons etc.
- Fast & Easy – Add external links to any Shopify product in 1-click.
- Consistent Store UI – For Outlinked products, the ‘Add to cart’ button will be replaced with external link button having the same format.
- Open in New Tab - External links open in a new tab. Your customers can navigate back to your site once they are done with the other site.
- Keep 100% of Your Commissions - You keep every penny you earn! We do not have a cut in any of your affiliate links.
- Raw Affiliate Links - Increase speed and protect your privacy by using the affiliate links provided by the affiliate network. No intermediary redirects or tracking!
- Bulk Editor - Add or edit Outlinks for multiple products together in a Excel like format or via csv file.
- Uninstall-proof - Once added, external links will work even if you uninstall the app.
- Multiple Links - Attach multiple external links to a single product to provide more options to your users, get higher payouts and diversify revenue.
- Multi-Affiliate Support - With Outlinks you can add external links to any product / affiliate network including, but not limited to, Amazon Associates, Ebay, Aliexpress, Etsy, Clickbank, Rakuten, CJ, ShareaSale, Avangate, Flexoffers, Avantlink, RevenueWire, ReviMedia, AdCombo, AffiBank, Kickbooster, LinkShare, ShopSense, SkimLinks, etc.
This app is just a tool to help you setup external links on your Shopify website. You need to comply with terms of each of the Affiliate / Reseller Networks that you join.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 25 reviews
Most recent reviews
Superb product. Does exactly what I needed it to with no need to contact support for set up it was really easy. I have contacted support today regarding an issue and they got back to me immediately. One of the better apps on Shopify. Buy and use with confidence.
Simple and straight forward app. No problems so far. Bulk editor is very useful. Looking forward to more features.
Overview: Best external link app out there (I tried "Affiliatify ‑ External Links" not as good)
- best/fast costumer service
- can toggle external links on and off fairly easily
- app interface/navigation needs improvements.
It is a bit weird to get actually add your external link products. You have to go to the "Bulk Editor/Via Search." You can edit product links in the home tab, but only 1 at a time.
It's a bit confusing. The "home" tab should be the same as the "bulk editor."
Customer service experience:
1st ISSUE (resolved):
At first I set up my links and it did not work at all. All my products had no button whatsoever, their product pages were just blank.
- BUT, I contacted customer service, they fixed my code for me, and they were fast (within the hour). App works great now.
My dynamic checkout button is missing for my main product. I am not sure if its due to the "Outlink" itself or but I have contacted the customer service and I will update my review when they respond.