Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button

by Thalia

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Berner Bane

I wanted to link out to Amazon for my products on Shopify and had a hard time with installing the app. I contacted customer support and they did everything for me. The turnaround time was so quick (within a couple of hours) and they were so nice and helpful.

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience!

mygadgetrest.com

The Outlink app helps me simplify my business model. I really like how it allows me to streamline sales straight to Amazon. The customer service reps are fantastic! Very knowledgeable and timely. Great job!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

IEM Audio/Video & Surveillance

They are awesome. Every time I had an issue and needed assistance, they responded very quickly with a solution.

March 27, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

BRIO WHOLESALE

Outlink is awesome! Does exactly what we need at a perfect price point. To make it even better, the developers are extremely responsive and gave me same-day assistance — top-tier customer service! We're using this app to link products via our Amazon Affiliate (in place of the "add to cart" button). What I like about this app compared to others is that it links customers directly to the product page, rather than the Amazon search by ASIN. Couldn't recommend this app more!

March 18, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

CBDdatabase.com

The app is an awesome option that allows you to use all of the features and benefits of the Shopify platform to create an external linking (affiliate) website. It is simple to install/use, straightforward and integrates nicely as an option on product pages. The bulk import/modify features are also nice when you need to create or modify a large quantity of external product links. But, by far, the best part of this app is the support! If you need help, they are there for you and respond quickly. If you need to support (paid) external links on your site, or you are looking to create an entire (paid) external link website using Shopify, this is, hands down, the best app for the job.

March 15, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

We also want to thank you for the fantastic suggestions that have helped make the app better!

React Green

This is a app you wanna have. Their support is super quick, detailed and very helpful. I have solved (without any externam programmer) my issue with adding product to shopify with outer link.

Innenstil

I´m very happy with this App. It works perfect. Better that i could spected. They will help you anytime and fast in case you need.

Mag Illustrated

These Guys Rock!!! App is a must have for affiliates. I sent one email to support and the problem was fixed within a day! Best app, best support for Shopify... Cudos guys!

Clement Browne

The speed of support has been unbelievably fast and helpful. Ankit and the team clearly take pride in their app and it works beautifully. Cannot thank them enough for listening to my request and fulfilling it the way they did. What a team!

Hidasty

This app is great, simple to use and works perfectly. I've constantly made changes to my site/theme which required complex additional support. Outlink has been amazing with their support. They're always willing to help and try fulfilling your request. I would like to thank Ankit especially, he's been absolutely amazing. It's been a while since I've come across great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7