Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in directing customers to external sites, making it ideal for affiliate marketing. Its flexibility to replace the "add to cart" button with custom text and bulk edit feature are highly valued. Support is praised for quick and effective assistance with code installation and setup. The app is also noted for its affordability and compatibility with various themes. It's recommended for effortlessly managing external, affiliate, or referral links.

January 10, 2024

Awesome customer service! They have helped me in a very timely manner and fixed every issue or bug that pops up. This app works well and has saved us time and money.

Smitty's Fly Box
3 months using the app

November 30, 2023

Has done exactly what I needed and customer service has been extremely fast and helpful.

Third Space
3 months using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

January 24, 2024

Very helpful to quickly make integration and adjustments

With-a-camper
Netherlands
6 days using the app
Thalia replied February 6, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

January 3, 2024

Great app, with spectacular customer service.

shopthelaskinclub
8 days using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

November 24, 2023

The team at Outlink are really responsive and have helped with a couple of teething problems in setting up the app. It's user-friendly to use and does everything we need it to. Really happy with the functionality.

Life Before Plastic
About 1 month using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

December 5, 2023

The best customer service I've ever experienced online.

Do Zero
Portugal
15 days using the app

December 20, 2023

I recently integrated the Outlink External Links Button app into my Shopify store and was thoroughly impressed. The standout feature for me was their exceptional customer success team. Their prompt response to my inquiries, coupled with their profound technical expertise, made the setup and customization process seamless. The app itself is intuitive and an absolute game-changer for managing external affiliate links. Highly recommend it for any e-commerce business looking to streamline their external link management.

femme health
6 days using the app

November 9, 2023

The support team is probably the best team I've encountered on the shopify marketplace. They installed the code for me to begin with, the app worked really well during the time we needed it for our store and was exactly what we wanted. I don't like having unused apps on my store as a personal preference so when we needed to remove the app the support team helped uninstall it along with the code. Responses were very quick, they were honestly fantastic. 10/10.

The Supply Network
About 2 months using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

January 22, 2024

This App has the best customer service that I have encountered in Shopify by far! The Outlink buttons work great, and they have been very quick to respond when I have had questions! Highly Recommended!

PURPOSE PURSUIT
1 day using the app
Thalia replied February 6, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

October 31, 2023

The app works! Support is excellent, fast response. I recommend this app! I needed help with my particular theme and Support went out of their way to ensure that the app paired with my theme. Thanks again.

Shelia McLenon
purehairgaze.com

Pure Hair Gaze
2 months using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!