Outlink

Outlink

by Thalia

Setup external links to sell affiliate products on your store.

Kay Cheree Synergistics

I added this App so I could add Affiliate Links to my Shopify Store - AM I GLAD I DID! I initially had issues with the coding, but support responded quickly and fixed my issues and now it works superbly! I let them know how happy I was with their service and they said it may their day - Well they certainly made mine, so this is my Shoutout for them!

Curvaceous Beauties

Superb product. Does exactly what I needed it to with no need to contact support for set up it was really easy. I have contacted support today regarding an issue and they got back to me immediately. One of the better apps on Shopify. Buy and use with confidence.

Shunya

Simple and straight forward app. No problems so far. Bulk editor is very useful. Looking forward to more features.

Snyzer Tech

Overview: Best external link app out there (I tried "Affiliatify ‑ External Links" not as good)

Goods:
- best/fast costumer service
- can toggle external links on and off fairly easily

Bads:
- app interface/navigation needs improvements.

Improvements:
It is a bit weird to get actually add your external link products. You have to go to the "Bulk Editor/Via Search." You can edit product links in the home tab, but only 1 at a time.
It's a bit confusing. The "home" tab should be the same as the "bulk editor."

Customer service experience:
1st ISSUE (resolved):
At first I set up my links and it did not work at all. All my products had no button whatsoever, their product pages were just blank.
- BUT, I contacted customer service, they fixed my code for me, and they were fast (within the hour). App works great now.

2nd ISSUE:
My dynamic checkout button is missing for my main product. I am not sure if its due to the "Outlink" itself or but I have contacted the customer service and I will update my review when they respond.

As Seen On TV Company

Does what it says but having HTTP Error 500 messages from server outlink.thalia-apps.com reasonably frequently.

Reliability of server responding to requests is paramount, customers will not appreciate a HTTP 500 Error when browsing, especially at scale.

Please fix and let me know when completed, else I will need to make other arrangements for a redirect app.

casekaro

Great app. We were looking for some easy to use affiliate linking app with reasonable price and we found one! Also they are very quick in solving problems.

Iceland Apparel

Beautifully simple app. Gets the work done. I had a customization request and the they did it in few hours. Recommend 100%.

UPSCALEFIND.COM

Perfect app and excellent customer support. Response is always on time and helps in every way necessarily. Couldn’t be happier with this app. Keep up the good work

q8.xyz

Excellent app and great customer support. i had an issue and contact the team to help me integrate the outlink. They response very fast and help me to solve the problem. good team and good idea.

getinstashops

Clean interface. Instructions to integrate the app are clear. Best thing is it allowed me to add external links in bulk.

Previous 1 3