Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button

by Thalia

External button links to build affiliate stores

Ruth Possible

Wow! Outstanding support!! Very quick and they make anything possbile in my case within minutes!!!

Styleup.ca

It is a nice and simple app for affiliate link. Easy to use and set up and they also address customer's question nice and fast.

Deven Rue

This app does exactly what I was looking for! Not only is it fantastic for affiliate links but great for linking to other sites that carry products with my artwork on them. So when a customer is on my site, they can see other sites who also have my licensed artwork.

Strata Coach

I was skeptical about this app at first because it didn't seem to be working right. It turns it out was my own fault for messing with the code when I didn't know what I was doing. Their service is amazing. They got back to me very quickly and were able to fix my mistakes. Now it's working perfectly. It's simple to use. I recommend this app.

HEROI STORE

I indicate for sure. The service is great and the service is sensational. In addition to being fast, they are very efficient and always ready to help.

Romantic Blessings

I have been using this app for about 6 months now. This is a great solution to link out to our affiliate partner products. I had an issue today because I had changed themes and without realizing had stopped the code from working with my theme change. I sent a support request and they responded within 1 hour and had everything fixed up and working great again. Very impressed with the support response time and the functionality of the app itself.

On The Way by Montana

This app does exactly what it says! We even changed shopify themes which meant the links stopped working (que stress), I sent an email to the developers and they replied and solved the problem within the 30min!!! Very, very impressed! Thank you!

HYPEBEAST THERAPY

Perfect app if you want to do affiliate marketing. The app itself is easy to navigate and easy to use. I had a few issues at the beginning however, the customer service team responded promptly and rectified all my issues. Easily the best customer service i have come across and I highly recommend this app.

Ida Carlsson

Works like a charm! Very easy to manage and does exactly what it is supposed to! Quick response from support for any questions. :)

Sci-fi DESIGN

amazing app, service and people i recommended for any business that use other sites for their products : )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6