Outlink

Outlink

by Thalia

Setup external links to sell affiliate products on your store.

q8.xyz

Excellent app and great customer support. i had an issue and contact the team to help me integrate the outlink. They response very fast and help me to solve the problem. good team and good idea.

getinstashops

Clean interface. Instructions to integrate the app are clear. Best thing is it allowed me to add external links in bulk.

Yogamadeeasy

Just a perfect app for building my affiliate site. I had issues with the external link for quick view buttons, but their support team quickly addressed the problem. Overall I am happy and will surely use it on my other stores.

Comfypackage

Five star indeed. Using it for our shop which sells the products we also sell on Amazon, we give our buyers the option to buy on our shop or on Amazon. If you want to do the same, just ask the creators to do it for you, they have the best service. Thank you so much.

Carthack

Absolutely wonderful! It seamlessly does everything it promises. Plus, customer service is on top of their s#!t! Super fast responses and solutions.

An additional feature that would be nice (although probably not required by everyone), would be to have the ability to bulk upload links and activate products via csv or dashboard. *hint hint* ;)

Rodco Global

Works perfectly to add links to external websites like Amazon....

Urbanthrifters

app works great. I can't wait to try it on all of my stores.

Gioli Shop

I like this app. It's easy to install and so far I've had a good experience with it.

Waiwaia

Marvelous app. I wanted something to link to the Curve Girl Affiliate Program. This works a treat. I imagine it would work with ANY affiliate program. Super simple and effective. I highly recommend it.

A Grey Rooster Sales Llc

“I like this app. It works great!”

Previous 1