Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficiency, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness, particularly for managing affiliate programs or events. Key features include bulk editing and customizable "add to cart" button text. The app integrates well with various themes and effectively manages external affiliate links. The support team is often praised for their quick and helpful assistance with code installation and integration. It's ideal for those looking to customize product page buttons or add outbound links.

November 30, 2023

Has done exactly what I needed and customer service has been extremely fast and helpful.

Third Space
3 months using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

August 28, 2023

I've been using Outlink for awhile now and does exactly what I need it to do! I use it whenever my shop hosts events, so I can create a product page with all of the info but direct customers to an external site to register. I like that you can easily replace the "add to cart" button with whatever text you want.

I recently switched my site to one of Shopify's 2.0 templates and couldn't figure out how to make Outlink work, so I emailed their support and they responded almost immediately and set it up for me. Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Ritualist
Almost 2 years using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

November 22, 2023

This is the third App I am using from the same developer's team, so nothing different than before - an excellent app an outstanding support with affordable and fair pricing.

100 Deals
Spain
5 months using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

November 9, 2023

The support team is probably the best team I've encountered on the shopify marketplace. They installed the code for me to begin with, the app worked really well during the time we needed it for our store and was exactly what we wanted. I don't like having unused apps on my store as a personal preference so when we needed to remove the app the support team helped uninstall it along with the code. Responses were very quick, they were honestly fantastic. 10/10.

The Supply Network
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

November 1, 2023

Talk about some amazing customer service! I managed to get the app connected on my own, but I was stumped when it came to getting the Outlink buttons to match the color and style of my standard Buy buttons. I fired off a support ticket thinking I might hear back the following day. (It was already after 9pm in my time zone.) Instead, I heard back within the hour, and rather than telling me how to fix the issue myself, Prathamesh fixed it for me in roughly ten minutes. I am blown away by the level of service, given how inexpensive the app is. Major kudos to the Outlink crew!

OtherLove Publishing, LLC
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

June 27, 2023

You can tell a lot about a company when you have a problem with their product. I submitted a service ticket for buttons not showing for international visitors late in the day. The next morning (before business hours) I received an email informing me it was fixed with no action required on my part.

This product does exactly what it promises and the service is unbeatable.

I highly recommend it!

Software BattleCard
Over 1 year using the app
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

October 20, 2023

There team are fast, responsive and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend. I had a few hiccups with the install - they jumped into my store and fixed on my behalf. I had some questions re some custom code to help add the Outlink to a different part of my website - they jumped in and did it for me no questions asked! Super helpful. If you have affiliate marketing links - this is the app you need :)

My Store
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

September 15, 2023

Loving this app so far! I thought only super-expensive apps were available to do this, but then I found this one, and it's awesome. The customer service was fantastic when I had a question, also! Thanks for a great app!

sofunshop
8 months using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

November 24, 2023

The team at Outlink are really responsive and have helped with a couple of teething problems in setting up the app. It's user-friendly to use and does everything we need it to. Really happy with the functionality.

Life Before Plastic
About 1 month using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

June 28, 2023

I tried another app first and could not get a quick response at all. Gave it the benefit of a doubt for a week to see if it would work and I did not have a good experience trying to figure it out and getting any help, so I tried this app. I couldn’t figure out the code part so I wrote them. They got back to me so quickly, got it done, and we’re so nice and helpful. I was able to get started using the app right away and added a product without any hassle unlike the other one I tried.

yourPOM