Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in directing customers to external sites, making it ideal for affiliate marketing. Its flexibility to replace the "add to cart" button with custom text and bulk edit feature are highly valued. Support is praised for quick and effective assistance with code installation and setup. The app is also noted for its affordability and compatibility with various themes. It's recommended for effortlessly managing external, affiliate, or referral links.

June 2, 2022

I used it on Free theme (Mr.Parker), it was working very well. Then I bought a new theme, but it was not working at the beginning, then I contacted the support team. Such amazing help from the customer service, they fixed the issue for me in the next day, this app is working very well, the price is very worth.

WJ Etrade
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

July 29, 2021

Solid app and great customer service. Support responded quickly and took care of our technical issue when we migrated to an expansion site.

Madd Gear
Thalia replied August 5, 2021

June 24, 2022

Awesome, I got a new theme, and they helped me applied the code, it works pretty good. Customer service team is very polite.

F&J Outdoor

May 3, 2021

I didn't manage to integrate the app to my store myself, the customer service was SO fast to help and did it for me. Really fast, efficient and friendly team (also super useful app in my case!) CONGRATS!!!

PAPESSE APPAREL
Germany
Thalia replied May 4, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

May 11, 2022

Great App, works well, Needed an App to both Checkout on Shopify and/or Direct to the customers favourite E-Commerce Solution ! Very Helpful to setup and deploy !! Highly Recommend

Grahams Natural Philippines
Philippines
Thalia replied May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

July 28, 2022

Thank you for processing your request so quickly.
I think it's a useful app. Please improve it so that it can be easily edited within the app :)

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

January 4, 2021

I´m very happy with this App. It works perfect. Better that i could spected. They will help you anytime and fast in case you need.

Innenstil
Spain
April 25, 2019

I was so impressed with the customer service! The app does exactly what I need it to do and the customer support was responsive and went above and beyond to help me out!

Three Wolves Provisions
June 11, 2021

The best app for individuals in the affiliate marketing or curation business. Customer support has been the best we've experience on the Shopify platform and customer support is truly the backbone of any business. We would definitely check out any future apps they create simply because the experience was phenomenal.

Baseball Caps
Thalia replied June 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

August 7, 2019

Great app to import affiliate product links. I like how you can edit the shopping cart "buy now" button. Top-notch customer service. Fast technical support. If you have any issues, just let them know and they fix it right away. They want to know these things so their app is working properly, The descriptions are in "beta mode", so be patient and they will help work out the kinks. Thank you, Anjali, Tejas, and Ankit.

Everything RV Living