Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in directing customers to external sites, making it ideal for affiliate marketing. Its flexibility to replace the "add to cart" button with custom text and bulk edit feature are highly valued. Support is praised for quick and effective assistance with code installation and setup. The app is also noted for its affordability and compatibility with various themes. It's recommended for effortlessly managing external, affiliate, or referral links.

December 15, 2020

The speed of support has been unbelievably fast and helpful. Ankit and the team clearly take pride in their app and it works beautifully. Cannot thank them enough for listening to my request and fulfilling it the way they did. What a team!

Clement Browne
Over 1 year using the app
September 1, 2020

Used this app to update the "buy" button links (to external Amazon pages) for 100+ SKUs. Their customer support team was phenomenal and made it possible for us to launch our store on time!

Memebox US
November 29, 2021

Extremely helpful customer service - multiple times they have written custom code for my websites to better integrate the Outlinks app (hiding shopping cart functions, hiding buttons, fixing bugs, etc).

Master Maison
Thalia replied December 1, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Edited March 17, 2021

Outlink is awesome! Does exactly what we need at a perfect price point. To make it even better, the developers are extremely responsive and gave me same-day assistance — top-tier customer service! We're using this app to link products via our Amazon Affiliate (in place of the "add to cart" button). What I like about this app compared to others is that it links customers directly to the product page, rather than the Amazon search by ASIN. Couldn't recommend this app more!

BRIO WHOLESALE
Thalia replied March 18, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

March 9, 2020

Absolutely great application with an uncomplicated service. Fast answering and service for all our questions.

Icelandic Horse
Germany
July 30, 2022

Excellent customer support and great app! Outlink is key if you use your store for affiliate marketing.

ChalkBucket
Thalia replied August 3, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

January 20, 2022

I use that App for over a year now and everything works as expected. Also the ability to add custom code is easily accessible. I needed the support 1 time so far and they helped me very quickly.

NeuroShop
Germany
Thalia replied January 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

March 30, 2022

Rapid response to my helpdesk ticket took about 3 whole minutes, allowing me to not lose the momentum of constructing my store. This app is AWESOME!

Deep Bottom
Thalia replied April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

March 26, 2021

They are awesome. Every time I had an issue and needed assistance, they responded very quickly with a solution.

IEM Audio/Video & Surveillance
Thalia replied March 27, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

November 10, 2022

Great app, doing exactly what it should. Technical support is superb and very helpful and fast......

Chef's Approach
Croatia
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.