Merchants highly recommend this app for efficiently managing and redirecting customers to external sites. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and time-saving bulk edit features. Its compatibility with various Shopify themes and 2.0 templates is also appreciated. The support team is consistently commended for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants find the app affordable and good value for money, ideal for e-commerce businesses looking to streamline external link management.

October 30, 2020

Does exactly what it says, but I don't give 5 stars to apps that only do what they advertise. The folks behind the product go above and beyond with support. They personally rewrote my own site's code so the integration between my site and Outlink worked perfectly. Great people make all the difference!

Ukonic
About 1 month using the app
May 5, 2021

Great app with amazing support! I had a custom request and they were able to accommodate it quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

The Mild Child
28 days using the app
Thalia replied May 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

March 1, 2023

The Customer support team is Incredible. They respond promptly and help us with Exactly what we want. Their pricing is Economical. I love using this app for 2 businesses. Definitely a must try app.

DestinedforDiamonds
India
25 days using the app
Thalia replied March 2, 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

March 25, 2020

Exactly what I needed - I installed it less than 24 hours ago, and with a few hiccups because of my theme (no fault of the developer at ALL), it works perfectly and the FASTEST support from their team than I have ever experienced. HIGHLY recommend!!!

DIY Skin Care Mompreneur
22 days using the app
August 30, 2022

super helpful and fast reply. I like their service a lot. It's very easy to set up the app and make it work on my site

4Life Espanol
22 days using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

January 5, 2022

Impressive customer service, the team got back to me super fast and delivered a quick solution to my issue (how to track links). Highly recommend!

Handbook For Today
21 days using the app
Thalia replied January 13, 2022

Edited November 11, 2020

Had a few minor issues after installation (on our end). Support was FANTASTIC! Prompt and immediately fixed the problem. Very good back and forth communication. After having tried a few of these apps I would definitely recommend Outlink to anyone in need of quality external link services!

John Sloane Art
21 days using the app
October 24, 2020

It is a nice and simple app for affiliate link. Easy to use and set up and they also address customer's question nice and fast.

Styleup.ca
19 days using the app
September 11, 2020

Works like a charm! Very easy to manage and does exactly what it is supposed to! Quick response from support for any questions. :)

Ida Carlsson
Sweden
18 days using the app
November 8, 2022

The app does exactly what it says it does. I had trouble finding the right placement in the code on my particular theme, but the support crew is amazing. They did everything for me (twice!) and responded super quick too. I highly recommend this app and it's truly a bargain for the amazing support.

Carolina Coops Flock Shop
15 days using the app
Thalia replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!