Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality in directing customers to external sites, making it ideal for affiliate marketing. Its flexibility to replace the "add to cart" button with custom text and bulk edit feature are highly valued. Support is praised for quick and effective assistance with code installation and setup. The app is also noted for its affordability and compatibility with various themes. It's recommended for effortlessly managing external, affiliate, or referral links.

October 28, 2020

Wow! Outstanding support!! Very quick and they make anything possbile in my case within minutes!!!

Ruth Possible
Germany
2 days using the app
July 31, 2021

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use, and the button fits in with its surroundings while removing Shopify's Add to Cart button.

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply
2 days using the app
Thalia replied August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

July 20, 2022

Very useful App. It works great and the team are very helpful if you have any problems getting it working. Highly recommended.

Djenerates
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

December 9, 2022

Simple to install. Works even better than I thought it would. And the customer support is a dream come true.

Mat Made Store
Thalia replied December 23, 2022

October 7, 2022

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Customer service is amazing and super quick to respond and make requested alterations. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Thanks so much.

Angele Kamp
Netherlands
Thalia replied October 12, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

December 30, 2022

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for to easily add a button to my products!!! And on top of it, the customer service was very fast and beyond helpful! I wasn't quite sure how to implement something in the coding, so I reached out and they took care of it immediately. I also asked for a few tweaks and they assisted with that as well. The app is easy to use for each product and the price point is spot on. Thank you so much for making this process smooth and easy. I highly recommend!!!

Algebra and Beyond
Thalia replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

August 23, 2021

We absolutely LOVE this app and the awesome customer service we've got. This app gives our webstore the functionality we needed and it's so versatile. No coding required and it works just perfect! Thanks.

kleinkinderen
Netherlands
About 21 hours using the app
Thalia replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

January 6, 2023

Works great! I had a little trouble setting it up with my current theme but the customer service was amazing. They helped set it up for me within hours!

The Kitchen
About 15 hours using the app
Thalia replied January 10, 2023

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

February 27, 2023

Super helpful! Had some issues with installing the code into my store, made a ticket in the support portal, and not more than 15 minutes later my issue had been resolved and the plugin now works like a charm!

Torsken & Co
Sweden
About 4 hours using the app
Thalia replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

June 6, 2022

So far this app has been exactly what I want it to be and has enabled the addition of my products so easily, I couldn't believe it. I initially couldn't get it to work, and contacted support. I expected to wait a day or so to hear from them, but after getting a drink, I came back to my computer to find a response saying they had already done it! Amazing customer service and so friendly. I have a more complicated issue now and asking the support team for help. I've upgraded to the pro plan as this solves all of my integration problems for the addition of new products from my supplier who has a weird integration!

Future Is Retro
About 4 hours using the app
Thalia replied July 29, 2022

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!