Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Handmadelovestories

Just started using it and new to Shopify, it looks like exactly what I need!

Skate Days Webshop

LMAO.... This app is SO much cheaper then all the other BS product customizer apps. I've tried a few but all of them gave me headaches before their free trial ended. So I installed this app (actueally I did nothing) and it worked in no time without breaking a sweat!

Don't let the "slightly less proffesional" look misguide you, their service is terrific.

THIS IS THE APP YOU NEED!!!!!!

All American Apparel

So far my experience has been great. I have not used it for my customers yet but they have helped so much with installation and customisation.

I am looking forward to using it. Especially that we can change the pricing for the variants in SolverCircle

Two Pretzels

Only been using this a couple of weeks, but so far it is easy to use and just what I was looking for. Customer service has been amazing and so quick everytime I have a question. Highly recommended!

Bloomtown Botanicals

Great app and great customer service:)

Lettersgreekapparel

This is an awesome program and the best priced program for custom product options on the shopify app store. There team help me customized this app to work with our production team so that we could easily read what items need customization. We are very pleased with Solver Circle's product options app.

Butter Angels

This program is easy to use and setup.

Summerland Trophies

Really good value. easy to set up.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next