Product Options and Customizer

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

$7.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Annaquan

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I am giving this app 5 stars because:-

- price - it's relatively inexpensive compared to its competitors
- does what it says it will do
- looks elegant and simple on my theme
- free installation - someone installs this for you - and I had someone install it within 10 minutes of contact
- support - I had very prompt help and service - very easy - very co-operative

I would highly recommend this one if you are looking for a customising app, would like someone else to help you install promptly without any headaches.

Eventions Gifts

Location Nigeria

I will definitely recommend this app. The support is superb and even though I kept making changes, they still assisted and made it work each time. Great work

Handmadelovestories

Just started using it and new to Shopify, it looks like exactly what I need!

Skate Days Webshop

Location Netherlands

LMAO.... This app is SO much cheaper then all the other BS product customizer apps. I've tried a few but all of them gave me headaches before their free trial ended. So I installed this app (actueally I did nothing) and it worked in no time without breaking a sweat!

Don't let the "slightly less proffesional" look misguide you, their service is terrific.

THIS IS THE APP YOU NEED!!!!!!

All American Apparel

So far my experience has been great. I have not used it for my customers yet but they have helped so much with installation and customisation.

I am looking forward to using it. Especially that we can change the pricing for the variants in SolverCircle

Two Pretzels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Only been using this a couple of weeks, but so far it is easy to use and just what I was looking for. Customer service has been amazing and so quick everytime I have a question. Highly recommended!

Bloomtown Botanicals

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app and great customer service:)

Lettersgreekapparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is an awesome program and the best priced program for custom product options on the shopify app store. There team help me customized this app to work with our production team so that we could easily read what items need customization. We are very pleased with Solver Circle's product options app.

Butter Angels

This program is easy to use and setup.

Summerland Trophies

Location Australia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Really good value. easy to set up.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next