Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

$7.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 2, 2022

Great app that solved the irritating issue with Shopifys limited options. The guys at the support are THE BEST. Extremely professional and quick!

Svenska Padelligan
Sweden
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited July 21, 2022

Love this app. The team were great at helping with an issue I had. Definitely recommend for shopify stores

HKAceramics
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 15, 2021

The technical team helped me modify the template several times very carefully. We are very sorry and great thanks to the APP team.

Camvon
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 4, 2021

I had an issue with the app and the customer service team was very fast and responsive and fixed the issue for me in a timely manner.

Luxe Atlantic
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 17, 2021

I reckon I installed 5-7 apps before this one, I found them all confusing nit this though. Thank you so much it's perfect

Electrified
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 29, 2021

Great app ! Great customer service, answer really fast and really helpfull.
i recommand this app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KdesignMTY
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2020

These guys went above and beyond for me. I could really tell that they value every customer and show that in their service to you. I was so impressed.

FPL Merch
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 30, 2020

Great App, Great Team. Always got a prompt response from the team and helped me achieve my store goals. The guys helped me set up the app for my store thoroughly and helped me to make the options look aesthetically great for my online website. 5 Star thumbs up.

Business Base | home base for business
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2020

The customer service on this app is outstanding. I had install problems and the developers copied my theme and got it to work for me. The app is a perfect solution for our store.

Fusion Chemical Corp
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 29, 2020

Can't fault the app or the service. Very easy to use and fast support to set things up. Lots of options compared to similar apps.

even playing field