Product Options and Customizer

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

$7.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pawtographed

Wonderful app and excellent customer service! I tried different apps and I can say without a doubt that this is the best app in regards to price and customization. They installed it within the specified period of time and when I asked them to adjust something they fixed it right away. It is also very easy to use.

GetBras

I signed up to this app, but I received a message informing me that they were unable to install it with my theme. They sent me an email informing me that they would come back to me with an update or a possible work around. To date there has been not contact from them.
This is unfortunate as Shopify customer support recommended this app.

Go Pho Yoself

Location Australia

Decent app for the drop down options (food add ons) for our food delivery site. It's still a bit fiddly on my desktop compared to my phone app, but it's fine for me right now. It would be great if there was a function for the customer to choose more than one quantity of the same item, as part of the multi select drop down menu. They have always been very fast to respond to my problems and enquiries. Thank you!

Mary Lou Peters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just figuring out the app and am pleased with the responsiveness of support...even during the pandemic. We have art images that are available in different matted sizes so needed a pull-down option with different prices. Seems to do that well!

Sprinklecart

Location India

Very poor and unprofessional service from the developer. Atleast try to understand the problems of store owners. Thank you

Mable Roads

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Easy to use! I needed help creating custom products. The instructions were easy to follow and the technical help is great!

Central Southern Diesel Performance

Time spent using app 1 day

I needed to get my website running as soon as possible and did not have time to code options myself. Would recommend

Golf Caddie Outlet Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app that really simplifies the process of offering different options, variants, accessories, etc. I highly recommend this app.

OZ Machine Company

Works great! Easy to use. If you need more options for your products and don't know how to code this is the app for you. Worth $7.99 a month for sure

Piper's Dojo LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We had an issue on our website, and the Installation Team did fantastic work to resolve the problem and get our website working as intended. We appreciate the excellent customer service!