Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Alwayspersonal

What a top app this is! No problem is too big for the developer. We have used this app for a number of our stores and paid extra to have custom work done. Could not recommend enough!

Stickeroo Au

Poor Customer service. Denied their bugs even though it was their code and marked as Solver Circle's code.
Also published an old theme created almost a year back without thinking and changed the front end of the store to an almost blank template so my year's worth of work was lost on the front end.
Do not recommend them at all unless you're happy with a buggy app as well as them changing things on the front end to affect your live store!

Uptownboost

LOST HUNDREED OF DOLLARS WITH THIS APP BECAUSE SIMPLE! IT DIDN'T WORKED . app didn't charged customers for extra options selected and it's unprofessional to ask them to add an extra amount to the price as they already paid! Contacted them a couple of time they were not ablt to fix the problem! I asked for any discount because with them I lost a lot of money and they said NO hah.... the problem is not in discount ,,, the problem is that app doesn't work and you will lose your time and money! BE CAREFULLY

Gift Moments

Best app I have found for our personalised products, app sometimes crashes and is not compatiable with the venture theme for staying on page when adding to basket. Very helpful support though! Would be 5 star if it had a live character count

Will not work with any theme with ajax cart

Distinctive Gifts Boutque

Good so far, I tried other similar apps, had no clue what to do

Thefittedfactory

I had been searching for a custom product app for a long time after my previous one had shut down, I used about 3 different apps during their trials and 2 of them didn't even get back to me for days at a time or couldn't answer the troubleshooting questions I had. All it took was 1 email to install the extra product options and that was it! creating the options WAS EASY! not complicated at all!

Olioliver

I am pretty please with this product and the support I receive.

The configuration of the product options is easy and intuitive. We are building a number of products and it helps that we can create templates that are easily applied to each product. Saves time and reduces effort required.

Their support is also great. We went through 2 rounds of installation due to our indecisiveness and they gladly helped out within 24 hours.

Thanks for the great support.

9 May 18
Just an update - we went through another round of change and the team at Product Options and Customizer was kind enough to help us out again.

Since my last review, we have been setting up the options for our products. Although the customising takes effort, it does provide us with the functionality that we need. I will still maintain my 5 star rating for this app.

Thanks guys.

Metropolisaustralia

Excellent! very easy to use. Lets you create individual options for each product or many products as a template. I use it to create different shipping options and prices for each product which saves me alot of money.

Gameovermerch

A+ Support! This app is one of a kind. Thanks!

Quirkshop Com Au

Did not work for Jumpstart theme (a shopify theme) and I felt it was a bit of a hack job, with a product that shows up in your store but can't be deleted. However, maybe it works well for other themes. Wasn't right for me unfortunately.