EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

Export orders, products & more to FTP, Google Sheets, etc.

From $29.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Create multiple export templates for different use cases.

worldzaf2023

After adding a lot of options to each of my products in an event registration system, EZ Exporter enables me to download all of them in an easy spreadsheet. It even uses filters and conditional and strings manipulations to shorten some fields. For example, EZ Exporter could output "Cruise" in place of the option "Skipper's Moody Garden and Colonel Dinner Cruise on Wednesday".,
I must say that the software developper was very fast and helpful in creating a sample data set and profile, even during a week end! Thank you!

Tembo GmbH

Location Switzerland

Great app! It helps us a lot to do proper exports to a third party portal. And we are free to modify the data and structure it as it is needed. The possibilities are almost endless. I haven't found any other tool that has the same capabilities as EZ Exporter.
When I needed support to setup a specific calculated field I got a fast response with the solution I was looking for.
Keep up the great work!

GOCCO-dev STORE

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

出荷情報等の書き出しに利用しています。ドキュメントがとても丁寧に書かれているので、安心して使えます。様々なfunctionも整備されているので、カスタマイズも簡単にできます。
また、とても献身的なカスタマーサポートを提供してくれるので、いつも本当に助かっています。

Amora Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Used custom rules within data setting to exclude Parent SKU allowing us to use ReCharge Bundle. Excellent - human - customer service!

Pop Art Blocks

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Très bonne application. Ils sont d'ailleurs toujours disponible pour nous aider à paramétrer des export files. Un grand merci, je ne peux plus me passé de cette app, elle est indispensable pour un gain de temps énorme. Merci!

BlingRoad

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is hands down the best app for exporting data. Its so feature rich and has everything you need to export any order data as well as the ability to manipulate data to how you like it. It saves so much time and manual effort. Seriously don't look at other apps, this is the one to get!

Parade

EZ Exporter has been a game-changer in customizing and automating our data feeds! Support was also incredibly helpful in assisting with custom field setup.

CompAsia e-Store

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has assisted us in automating generating reports for the past few months and it's been working great! Jonathan, the co-founder, and developer have helped us a lot with the queries!

Branch

I used this app for a lot of reports exporting from day-to-day business. It really helps the operations team a lot. And their support team is amazing, they get back to me real quick.

snarkynurses

This app has completely changed our work flow - I am SO THANKFUL. The customer service from Jonathan was amazing. Thank you again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10