EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom Excel/CSV exports to FTP, Dropbox, Google Sheets, etc.

Storey

I have two stores with EZ Exporter app downloaded.
The app does exactly what I want it to do and more.
Jonathan, the co-founder and developer is fantastic. He has gone above and beyond to help create formulas to my required needs.
A must have app for customising CSV exports. Could not fault them whatsoever.
Thank you!! Look forward to continuing to work together :)

Wattbike UK

One of the best exporter apps (and I have tried many of them), it allows you to customise headers, create custom fields and even do calculations on the fly. Also, the support is second to none! Very impressed.

HER UNDERWEAR

Nous utilisons cette application pour exporter les commandes sur un serveur FTP pour notre logisticien, nous avons rencontré quelques difficultés au niveau de la configuration et le service client a été très réactif et a bien su résoudre le problème.

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

I use this app to run many different reports. Including some that run our internal warehouse management apps. Jonathan always gives really fast and to the point support.

pslatecustoms

Very responsive and helpful support! We are using a variety of calculated fields in our data settings which saves us so much time. Thank you, Jonathan!

ROSALIA

This is a great great great application to create all the different datasets that you can imagine. Customer support is so reactive and efficient that you are able to program everything you want within 1 day. I would recommend that application to anyone who needs the date of their business in a specific structure. This would obviously be anyone who is running an online business! If this team develops a new application I would definitely buy it!

Pancreatic Cancer UK

Really fantastic app - incredibly powerful and flexible and has allowed us to achieve some quite obscure needs we had for order exporting. On top of that, the app developers are really friendly, responsive and knowledgeable. Thank you!

GlobeIn

I was testing this app during the trial period to capture order processing time and "Click to Bell" performance. I reached out to support and was blown away with the comprehensive response with examples and reference links. We are very excited to leverage this app moving forward based on all of the predetermined fields it captures plus the flexibility to develop custom fields.
Lastly if the support I received during the first day of the free trial is an indication of what's to come, Highview is the best app developer I've ever come across.

STONE AND STRAND

This app is amazing! Instead of pulling multiple reports and then synthesizing the data we need into one; with EZ exporter, we're able to create custom reports which satisfy critical operational and reporting needs and which can be automated to be delivered to our inboxes on a daily, weekly, monthly, or as needed basis. Their templates are a great too, and the customer service is awesome! They've actually proactively reached out to provide me support and have also quickly implemented new data fields in response to our information needs. One of my favorite Shopify apps by far!

Willow Park Wines & Spirits

This app preforms everything it says it does with ease. When I did have an issue Jonathan was able to help me in no time at all. The speed on the support has been amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8