EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

EZ Exporter ‑ Data Exports

by Highview Apps LLC

Custom CSV / Excel reports, automated data exports. Made easy.

Pillow Buddies

This app makes my life much easier. Takes some time to adjust the data settings, but customer service has been awesome. Very helpfull. Would recommend to everyone!

The Keratin Store

I had a huge task ahead to export all product links with all smart and manual collections in order to properly create a list of 301 redirects. Jonathan solved my problem geniously easy. Thank you!

Bose Pop-Up Store

I can't say enough good things. The product works seamlessly and the customer support I've received from Jonathan and his team has been world class.

Brands4all

We have been using EZ Exporter for about a month so far, to export a couple of datasheets on a daily basis. You have to set up the app on your end. That leaves room for experimentation and extended customization, but it can become more tedious if you are not familiar enough with coding, or if you are just impatient.

The support is pretty friendly and fast. Every time we have needed their help, they were eager to help us get things done.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶.̶c̶s̶v̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶t̶w̶a̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶.̶x̶l̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
(Edit: Since our last review, EZ Exporter - Data Exports implemented both the .xls and .xlsx file formats also.)

All in all it is a very good app, and we are definitely recommending it!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

JavaMania

Amazingly powerful and easy to use. Lets you make full use of your data ANYWHERE outside of Shopify. Excellent support team for questions and requested enhancements.

Perry Ellis

We use this app to manage 6 sites and are drilled by how efficient, well built and useful it is. Most importantly, the support is excellent. I get quick very helpful replies from the team who put in all effort to resolve any issues you may have.

TheMHZ

Great app and great service. Makes exporting different types of reports very easy. Everything is customizable so you can make the report exactly how you need it. We use it to export orders reports for different suppliers, each in its own format. It saves us plenty of valuable time everyday.

ANSON CALDER

I'm blown away with this app and the team supporting it. I had a struggle getting a report to pull right with some calculated fields and the support team noticed my issue before I even had time to reach out and ask for their assistance. They sent me the right info I needed and then also said they tested it and it's working in their test environment. Wow!!! We're still only a couple months in with them and I'm loving it! Great price for the value.

I use EZ Exporter to pull custom and templated reports so I can more easily get my data out of Shopify in a better format. There are certain data points I can't get out of Shopify that this app solves for me.

Pack for Camp

Fantastic app to easily extract the info I need from Shopify orders. Much more flexible than native Shopify Export. Also a great way to automate reports. This is saving me time every day from manual reports that I used to send to suppliers. Support is also super responsive and helpful if I had a question. 5 stars!

Amabrush GmbH

Very useful app with a clear structure and a lot of possibilities, compared to others it has more functions and a better way of organizing the exports, also supports sending files to FTP, Mail, Online Storage and file compressing

the support is also very fast responding, friendly and competent (:

Previous 1 3 4 5