EZ Fulfill ‑ Auto Fulfillment

Bulk Update Tracking, Notify Customers & Mark Orders Fulfilled

From $14.95/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EZ Fulfill Dashboard

Mysterious

No longer am I cutting pasting hundreds of tracking IDs each day from an excel sheet into Shopify. Just 5 minutes of 'data wangling' and then it's all automated. Plus I asked these guys for a useful feature and they actually implemented it making my life even easier. Yay!!

GOCCO.

Location Japan

配送会社から得られる発行済伝票リストで注文を消し込む際に利用しています。注文番号のみ、注文番号 + ロケーションなど柔軟な指定で消し込み処理ができるので、とても使い勝手の良いアプリケーションです。サポートもとても丁寧なので、オススメできるアプリです。 The application is very easy to use, as it allows for flexible order erasure, such as order number only, order number + location, and so on. The support is also very attentive, so I can recommend this application.

SOKOLLAB

Excellent app and development team. It was easy to set up this app to fulfil our orders and it has made a significant difference for our business. The support team is responsive and knowledgeable, and were even receptive to some requested feature requests! Highly recommended app with great features and a very reasonable pricing structure.

HER UNDERWEAR

Location France

I use the app to import my order tracking numbers into our Shopify site from an FTP server. It works great, big plus for the customer service that walks you through the process of installing their solution if you have any problems.

Wool&Prince Europe

Excellent service. EZ Fulfill was missing a feature that we needed, and Ralph was very responsive and pushed the missing feature in under a week, and we were back on track. Highly recommend.

wool& Europe

My team uses this app to fulfill customer orders and send them tracking information. We use several of the EZ apps and they all make for a smoother process! That plus the support team being very responsive and always helpful is why I'd rate it 5 stars.

HUSTLER Hollywood

Really easy to use, does have everything we need - thank you guys! Also support was pretty quickly, got to us in a few hours - amazing! Quick set up, you can use right away. Love the option to notify our customers!

ISS Automotive Solutions

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our team used this to automate our sales flow into our ERP using flat files to ftp. Its worked very well with no issues. Ralph has provided wonderful support. Really has been smooth and easy to use.

Skill Board LLC

I just used this app to fulfill over 1000 orders and it's absolutely epic, saved me a ton of time, fast response time with customer service - highly recommend.

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Thank you for filling in where the platform's native capabilities fall short. It took me about five minutes to set my import up and read a couple FAQs. Now, it should take thirty seconds to drag a CSV in daily and fulfill dozens of orders properly with tracking number/courier name/URL. Thank you very much!

Previous 1