Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

Zero Grav Store

Great customer service. The app is useful and helps if you are in the need of automated posting for your social media with tailored posts

February 24, 2021

Hi Zero Grav Store store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your precious review

While using our app, if you have any problem, please tell me, I will support you right away.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Once again, thank you for choosing our app. Have a nice day

Tracie

Kipps Hobbies

Auto facebook ads take it our of my hands and free me up for other things. Not happy with facebook shop and havent figured out how to get my adds on Instagram yet.

February 21, 2021

Dear Kipps Hobbies store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Te Divina

This app is great for posts, helps you to post one store or product for free, when the business grows I will use the best option they have. thanx developers

February 16, 2021

Dear Te Divina store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

First of all, thank you for your review. We are happy that you're enjoying our app, and we will keep improving our app to the better

If you have any further question while using, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Last but not least, you can read about our other applications, as well as the social commerce trends and tips at our blog: https://socialhead.io/blog/

We hope you can always stay up-to-date, increase your reach and boost your sales with our resources!

Warmest regards,

NATASHAHS

I have not tries it yet but i have just started to try. Lets see if it works and has a free plan to test it out untill the store starts running up.

February 12, 2021

Hi NATASHAHS,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for leaving your review.

We will try our best to bring you the better experience. If you need any further help, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

The autopilot posting tool is awesome. I wish you had it with random pictures mixed with the products in my store.

February 11, 2021

Hi LevelUp Fitness Sportswear store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. We are working hard to improve our app to the better.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

DaylyDreams

Haven't used for long, but seems easy to follow. I am hoping for more sales and automated posts on facebook.

February 11, 2021

Dear DaylyDreams store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

Warmest regards,

ConnectionJewelry

i used this app and i feel confident with this app, it's the good app for new start business bravo..

February 2, 2021

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support team.

First of all, I really grateful for your review.

Your reviews are our greatest asset, and we deeply appreciate your comments.

If you encounter any difficulties during using, please contact us for support.

Once again, we thank you for using our app.

Aviator-Sunglass

The app is easy to use and generates a lot more traffic to my Facebook Page and website. I would recommend this app to anyone who is using Shopify.

January 28, 2021

Dear Aviator-Sunglass store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you're enjoying with our app.

Kuther Market

Facebook and Twitter Auto Post is a very useful and practical application that saved me a lot of time and effort. It publishes posts on my behalf automatically and on time, and it is also free. I like this application a lot, thank those in charge of it.

January 25, 2021

Dear Kuther Market store admin,

Here is Annie from Socialhead Team.

Calizota

I'm surprised sometimes about the products hidden in my catalog that get posted. Very helpful tool for anyone who wants to focus on business and not social media.

January 19, 2021

Dear Calizota store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead Team.

Previous 1 3 4