Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

JesseBlack Styles

I used this App to post on Facebook and Twitter accounts. It has really saved me time as most of postings are automated. Support staff are so dedicated and helpful. I had an issue with my Facebook and Twitter accounts and Ami ensured the issue is promptly sorted out. I recommend this App.

April 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

LookingPets

The is the best APP for your feed. Theri customer service is really good! I even gave my google MC access to Vicky (one of their cs agent) to help me to manage the product! They are really good and I'm willing to pay for their services. They are FREE for now, but worth to pay!

April 6, 2021

Hi LookingPets store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards !

Vicky

Arsthetc Doles

Everything Social head have his been really good to me. thank you guys for creating something wonderful like this.

March 15, 2021

Hi Arsthetc Doles store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

NATASHAHS

I have not tries it yet but i have just started to try. Lets see if it works and has a free plan to test it out untill the store starts running up.

February 12, 2021

Hi NATASHAHS,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for leaving your review.

We will try our best to bring you the better experience. If you need any further help, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

DaylyDreams

Haven't used for long, but seems easy to follow. I am hoping for more sales and automated posts on facebook.

February 11, 2021

Dear DaylyDreams store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

First of all, thank you for your review. We are happy that you're enjoying our app, and we will keep improving our app to the better

If you have any further question while using, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Last but not least, you can read about our other applications, as well as the social commerce trends and tips at our blog: https://socialhead.io/blog/

We hope you can always stay up-to-date, increase your reach and boost your sales with our resources!

Warmest regards,

Donna Quixote

I use this app to save some time when posting new items. Works well for simple posts with a few pics.

January 7, 2021

Dear Donna Quixote,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

thebetastore24

the app is great! and Talia very patient with me. I found a bug when using autopilot it doesn't recognize new added products. but they help me and resolve this bug. Still on a early stage so you still need to look out for issues
for now I will give 4 stars

Trivoshop

Great and smart app. I see that they are still building out to further enhance features. So far everything is looking great.

Old McDonald Goods

I love this app but today it is not working. I am a paying customer and tried to contact support but it says that something went wrong. I also tried to delete it and reinstall it but it wont even reinstall!

SPAZA.ae

Really Useful and easy app. Builds your social media presence by showcasing all products.

Would love to give 5 stars if multiple products are posted as carousel instead of 1 at a time.

One drawback - It picks up out of stock items also for posting. Hope this will be rectified soon.

Previous 1 3