Socialpublish: FB, Twitter

Socialpublish: FB, Twitter | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

ChaWalter.com

This app is wonderful to publish your products on social media and saves a lot of time in creating your online sale.

October 19, 2021

Hi ChaWalter.com store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

SCDBrand Co

I've been using this app for couple months and it very good works seamlessly with facebook and other social media platforms.

October 10, 2021

Hi SCDBrand Co store admin,

Best Regards !

GOmeinYOGA Shop

Supper app. Great help from the team. I can recommend it only. It saves a lot of time. An autopilot posts as often as you want. Dimitrios Gorlas. www.gomeinyoga.com

September 30, 2021

Hi GOmeinYOGA Shop store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

Socialhead is dedicated to our success. They are ferocious about customer support and encouragement. Thank you

September 8, 2021

Hi Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$ store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Black & Gifted LLC

App worked perfectly with the free plan. Very user friendly. I was so impressed with it, I signed up for the free trial within the first hour. Will leave another review on or before the free trial expiration.

September 5, 2021

Hi Black & Gifted LLC store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Coastal Gifts Inc

This has to be the slowest loading app I have ever used. It took literally 5 minutes to get the dashboard and setting to load. Sorry but this is 2021 we should not have to wait more than a few seconds for the app to load in shopify.

August 12, 2021

Hi Coastal Gifts Inc store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

I sincerely thank you for leaving a review. We take customer satisfaction seriously and are glad to hear from you.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for your incomplete experience. I want you to know that we appreciate your feedback. It will allow us to resolve any problems that occur and help us to improve our services.

As far as we've found out and investigated the cause, we've been aware of this error and fixed it. We hope you can check our email.

Once again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

ReyBechiShopStyle

hasta el momento todo va muy bien, me he animado a ir a por mas , espero seguir disfrutando de estas herramientas por mucho, estoy complacido porque ayuda mucho en lo de el marketing, gracias

July 11, 2021

Hola, administrador de la tienda ReyBechiShopStyle:
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, les agradezco sinceramente por dejar una reseña.

Usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar y utilizar nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/
¡Atentamente!

Arsthetc Doles

Everything Social head have his been really good to me. thank you guys for creating something wonderful like this.

March 15, 2021

Hi Arsthetc Doles store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,

NATASHAHS

I have not tries it yet but i have just started to try. Lets see if it works and has a free plan to test it out untill the store starts running up.

February 12, 2021

Hi NATASHAHS,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for leaving your review.

We will try our best to bring you the better experience. If you need any further help, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,

DaylyDreams

Haven't used for long, but seems easy to follow. I am hoping for more sales and automated posts on facebook.

February 11, 2021

Dear DaylyDreams store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Sociahead.

First of all, thank you for your review. We are happy that you're enjoying our app, and we will keep improving our app to the better

If you have any further question while using, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Last but not least, you can read about our other applications, as well as the social commerce trends and tips at our blog: https://socialhead.io/blog/

We hope you can always stay up-to-date, increase your reach and boost your sales with our resources!

Warmest regards,