Socialpublish: FB, Twitter

Socialpublish: FB, Twitter | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

Donna Quixote

I use this app to save some time when posting new items. Works well for simple posts with a few pics.

January 7, 2021

Dear Donna Quixote,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Warmest Regards,
Annie

thebetastore24

the app is great! and Talia very patient with me. I found a bug when using autopilot it doesn't recognize new added products. but they help me and resolve this bug. Still on a early stage so you still need to look out for issues
for now I will give 4 stars

Old McDonald Goods

I love this app but today it is not working. I am a paying customer and tried to contact support but it says that something went wrong. I also tried to delete it and reinstall it but it wont even reinstall!

SPAZA.ae

Really Useful and easy app. Builds your social media presence by showcasing all products.

Would love to give 5 stars if multiple products are posted as carousel instead of 1 at a time.

One drawback - It picks up out of stock items also for posting. Hope this will be rectified soon.

Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100%

No Funciona, llevo meses usándola y hoy dejo de funcionar, espero que no sea algo serio ya que todo mi marketing se vasa en ella

July 6, 2020

Hello Guia Ceneval Resuelta 2020 Acredita al 100% owner,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our app. This mistake was on our end, and it is not a mistake that we take lightly.

According to our technical team, the error was due to the server being overloaded. As a result of this issue, we upgraded the whole server to fix the error completely. You can now log in and use all features normally.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, because it will help us improve our user experience. We highly appreciate your feedback. If you have any further concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Brands by Sag

I have been using this app for a couple of month and now its just not working. I tried reconnect but i doesn't even show me the dashboard.

July 6, 2020

Hello Brands by Sag owner,

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Autopilot feature saves me a ton of time by auto posting products everyday without me having to actually schedule them all individually. The newest logo and discount features are an awesome addition! Customer support is always amazing whenever I have needed any help, big or small. Definitely would recommend this to other shop owners who want to save time and money!

Goods Of Japan

Autopilot didn't work. It said "internal error". It looks promising though, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Update: Their support addressed the issue which was caused by 280 characters Twitter text limit. Thanks

MERIDIAN AVE

The customer support on this app is fantastic. They are very helpful and work remotely to fix any concerns or issues you might have. highly suggest using this app! Thank you for everything.

Compenet.com

very good. works as intended. Customer support is great. Any problem, if ever happens, are fixed instantly.

April 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you love our app, and we will keep improving it for the better.

If you have any further inquiry while using our app, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!