Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 2, 2022

amazing app. Really helped with my online shop. The best I could find to manage my social networks, Thanks

MTBIT INFORMÁTICA
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied June 2, 2022

Hi MTBIT INFORMÁTICA admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

June 1, 2022

Thanks for your support. The Robot work perfectly. Very easy also to use. I recommend for you business !

Topmarket123.com
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hello Deborah,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

May 31, 2022

Wow. Amazing little app. Does a lot. Works seamlessly in the background with no hiccups. Very nice. Posts to Twitter look great! My Ads with these posts seem to net me more views than my own direct posts.

Twylight Crow
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hello Twylight Crow admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

May 26, 2022

Great Apps for social media auto posts. The app needs some more features to ease the product selection. Generally, this app is great and better than many apps here in this store.

US MART NEW YORK
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hello US MART NEW YORK admin,

May 19, 2022

Excellent app to promote in social media. Recommend to every starter business to try this app for social media connection.

London SuperMarket UK
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
OneCommerce replied May 23, 2022

Hi London SuperMarket UK admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel

May 15, 2022

Very good. very easy to operate I thank the team. Very good.Very good.Very good.Very good.Very good.Very good.

Perigot Pet USA
Time spent using app: 15 days
OneCommerce replied May 18, 2022

Hi Perigot Pet USA Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

May 11, 2022

This app works great! It is easy to use as user friendly. Highly Recommendable! -Meridith, masswholesalers.com

MASS Wholesalers USA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied May 11, 2022

Hi MASS Wholesalers USA admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

May 5, 2022

Super easy to set up the app so far! The only thing I would recommend would be a HashTag generator, that would be a great addition

haleysdesigns99
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied May 18, 2022

Hi Haleysdesigns99 Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

April 26, 2022

So far so good, single first post and autopilot scheduled easily. Recommend to anyone who doesn't like doing this buy hand. govintage1957.com

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 29, 2022

Hi GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

April 21, 2022

This app is amazing and Felix is very helpful! This is what I need! Without this app I do not think I will have enough time to do more work on my site

Mydevoter