Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 21, 2022

This app is amazing and Felix is very helpful! This is what I need! Without this app I do not think I will have enough time to do more work on my site

Mydevoter
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied April 29, 2022

Hi Mydevoter Admin,

April 18, 2022

Used this app to auto-post my products on FB, it's powerful and has a lot of features that can make the auto-pilot so easy and seamless.
The customer service were so great, they solve my problem on the fly

sofafair.com
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
OneCommerce replied April 19, 2022

Hello sofafair.com admin,

April 17, 2022

Thank u Felix for your big support anytime when I needed, The way you did to today I very appreciate.

bestfashion mn
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied April 18, 2022

Hi Ailen,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

April 8, 2022

Good product and service, we use it for our facebook and twitter pages and is fenomenal, the customer service have the precise and quick response to all your questions. Excellent!

Hidalgo Coffee-Espresso Exportation
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied April 9, 2022

Hi Daniel,

Best Regards !

Soialpublish - Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

April 6, 2022

I think really important to pay for the products as you going to receive many other option to grow your business trough facebook. If you are not a technical person as I do :) youndon't have to worry, as Felix from the team never sleep and always there to help you to sort out any problems. With this app I have much more sales, create automatic discount for selected products, get reviews from costumers so on and so on. Thanks guys to help me and work so hard to make this app much better time by time xx

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied April 6, 2022

Hi Noemi,

March 13, 2022

great service and immediate response from the tech team. I would strongly recommend and will more service from them in the future!

HoneyBean
Time spent using app: 7 days
OneCommerce replied March 13, 2022

Hi HoneyBean admin,

February 25, 2022

GREAT APP FOR USE WITH ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, WISHED IT WAS A FREE APP BUT WELL WORTH THE MONEY

Delaney Fashion
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi Delaney Fashion store admin,

February 5, 2022

So far so good, seems pretty easy to use. Haven't really tested its capabilities in full though looks great so far. I'd really like to see some other social media platforms on here though, as it only covers Facebook and Twitter. I wish there were others like Pinterest, Etsy, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. to assist with gaining more exposure, though it is pretty good so far.

Bannard Fashion
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi Bannard Fashion store admin,

Edited January 20, 2022

Ainda não estou usando o App, Mas assim que o usar irei verificar e avaliar novamente, se for possivel!!!

Xbox Games Tech
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Olá, administrador da loja Xbox Games Tech,
Este é o Windy da Equipe Socialhead.

Em primeiro lugar, agradeço de coração a sua avaliação.

Nós realmente apreciamos seus comentários e comentários sobre sua experiência ao usar nosso aplicativo e adoramos nosso suporte.

Mais uma vez, obrigado por confiar em nosso aplicativo.

Além disso, estamos desenvolvendo um blog com todas as informações úteis que podem ajudá-lo a fazer seus negócios nas redes sociais com todos os aplicativos do Socialhead.

Consulte mais detalhes aqui: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Atenciosamente!

January 7, 2022

Easy to use and faster upload to publish on facebook which you can also schedule in advance , so far so good

Sports Hub Direct