4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with social media platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate its real-time syncing, easy ad management, and keyword optimization features. The intuitive dashboard and automatic order syncing are also praised. The support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app's ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is also valued. It's recognized for effectively connecting Shopify stores with TikTok and providing a reliable multi-channel experience.

November 26, 2020

Great customer Service. Sonali and their team provided excellent customer service. They helped me to set up their app and apply for Facebook Marketplace. App is working smooth.

Daily Deals Wonder
January 30, 2023

Superb customer service. Quick and timely help with detailed instructions. Such a helpful tool for small business owners.

Sweet Pea & Teddy
August 19, 2020

Awesome app. On boarding process may seem daunting, but CedCommerce is there to help you along the way. Customer service is remarkable, thank you guys! Great job CedCommerce.

24/7 Warehouse Deals
May 23, 2021

I really love this app and they help me a lot while I using it. I would recommend this app for people who need Facebook & Instagram Shop. Thanks a lot!

Winder
June 22, 2021

Best app ever, made my life much easier with instagram and Facebook integration Their support team are great

Detailat
United Arab Emirates
Edited March 3, 2021

The app works well. All products are uploaded and the support from Anand was great, including stepping me through each of the screen shots he required. Highly recommended.

Cyrus Rugs
July 17, 2021

Excellent App and even better help.
Apps Connect like magic and in case you have any issue, someone is there to help and walk you through.
Amazing!

HiBadger
August 11, 2021

Great experience! Very helpful with explanation & walking me through connecting Shopify with other aps.

Yellow Rose Mercantile
July 21, 2023

Great service! Just started using the app. They helped me set my Facebook up with my store! They synced all my products to my Facebook shop for me! We are working on getting Instagram setup now! It has been a smooth process!

Scented Bliss
About 2 years using the app
March 17, 2022

The help here has been awesome. The issue I was having was fixed in about 5 minutes and I was back up and running thank you for all the help!
The Syncing feature has helped keep products up to date! The syncing feature has helped save time!

Tier3sales