4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

September 21, 2023

Im new using the app. Very happy so far how helpful and responsive CedCommerce's support service has been. Makes a very welcome change compared to so many other 'support' services. Thank you so much for helping me get started, really apperiated!!

Evique
3 days using the app
October 16, 2023

Thanks Ujjwal for your help today

MOCA HOME GADGETS
October 5, 2023

Very good service - easy to follow steps very happy

Golf Store UK
July 21, 2023

Great service! Just started using the app. They helped me set my Facebook up with my store! They synced all my products to my Facebook shop for me! We are working on getting Instagram setup now! It has been a smooth process!

Scented Bliss
About 2 years using the app
August 11, 2023

I just installed the app. I had a little trouble synching my Shopify catalog,but the customer support was amazing. They were patience and got me set up. This app will greatly help with synching my Shopify store with our Facebook and Instagram shops. This app allowed additional product images to be synched other than just the default ones which I could do with the FB / IG app that I was using. This will help our marketing on Meta tremendously.

identitymattersapparel.com
August 10, 2023

Awesome - best integration and customer service. First class customer service with fast respond times and excellent follow up. I was very intimidated during this process, CedCommerce made it easy for me to feel more confident.

OmniSwivel
6 months using the app
September 29, 2023

Suryansh Singh Chauhan onboarded me onto the app. He was extremely helpful, patient and very professional. I was having a slight issue with getting some of my products to upload onto Tiktok shop. The support desk resolved the issue, a Big thank you to Prabhjot for excellent assistance! The support team is truly amazing! I have been having an ongoing issue with a previous app for 3 weeks where customers couldn't order. And in a matter of an hour all issues resolved with the CedCommerce Team! Thank you! Thank you!

Inspire Me Positive
About 6 hours using the app
August 10, 2023

Has been pretty good, they are a fast support... For now we are happy since that we started work with CedCommerce

TR4U - The Resource For You
About 1 year using the app
August 23, 2023

Very helpful and patient as I am not a computer programer -- quick to respond.
Went out of way to resolve problem

Bella Jolie Fashion