4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with social media platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate its real-time syncing, easy ad management, and keyword optimization features. The intuitive dashboard and automatic order syncing are also praised. The support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. The app's ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is also valued. It's recognized for effectively connecting Shopify stores with TikTok and providing a reliable multi-channel experience.

March 1, 2024

thank you sir for helping me this evening you helped me with Facebook and I hope I can continue to make money with this

My Favorite Things
September 20, 2023

prabhjot helped me with figuring out why the customer's information on the orders was **** in most of the information. I have to go into the tiktok seller central and change a setting. Thank you prabhjot for your help.

ChillinVonDylanCo
About 1 month using the app
August 10, 2023

Has been pretty good, they are a fast support... For now we are happy since that we started work with CedCommerce

TR4U - The Resource For You
About 1 year using the app
October 13, 2023

Siddhartha
Very helpful with install and setup .. Thanks, David

SatinBoutique
3 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Thank you Kartik for helping! they help me setup with everything even though there's some connection issues. Great customer service guys!

Kho Bo Cali
2 days using the app
May 17, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch tech support that exceeded all my expectations. The service provided by CED Commerce support was simply outstanding, and I cannot praise him enough for his professionalism, expertise, and commitment to resolving my technical issues. From the moment I reached out for assistance, the support team displayed exceptional responsiveness. His quick and efficient communication made me feel valued as a customer, and I was impressed by his ability to understand and diagnose my problem accurately. It was evident that their team possessed a deep understanding of various technologies, as they effortlessly navigated through the intricacies of my specific issue. I highly recommend CedCommerce.

8thereal
11 months using the app
September 21, 2023

Im new using the app. Very happy so far how helpful and responsive CedCommerce's support service has been. Makes a very welcome change compared to so many other 'support' services. Thank you so much for helping me get started, really apperiated!!

Evique
3 days using the app
September 29, 2023

Ujjwall's customer service was very, very helpful... five stars service. ... the integration was straightforward, and you even have the option to talk and get an automatic English translation on the screen.. amazing! ... this is s very very advanced system...

OSS Combat Sports
8 days using the app
July 25, 2023

I love this app and all that it has to offer. I have the app with them for Etsy integration and I have been so pleased I felt this would be my best choice for Facebook and Instagram.

After setting up I contacted them to make sure I did everything correctly and they were extremely patient with me and took the needed time to make sure everything was perfect. I am more than happy ... Thank you so much

Esquivel And Fees
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 11, 2023

Now that I have used the app for a while every time I try and get support it is crickets.
No one answers the email. I did get one email back but it took a long time and now again it is crickets. I am going to switch to another app.

I just signed up and the customer service has been fantastic! All of my questions have been answered and with their help I was able to set up my Facebook shop very easily. I am giving them a 10 out of 10.

My Divine Dog Designs