4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

October 22, 2023

Great support! Really helped with setting up TikTok shop when I had no clue what to do.

Naturalistic Products
About 1 hour using the app
October 19, 2023

The service was amazing! Super helpful. I would recommend that people to give CED Commerce a try!

Bloody Bath Mat®
40 minutes using the app
September 27, 2023

Connected all my products and whenever I needed assistance, Customer Service was very helpful!

High Fairy Society
3 days using the app
July 3, 2023

Perfect App for the Facebook & Instagram shop. Easy & fast action. The most satisfying part is the super spontaneous customer support! They do everything to help you get everything right. And the way their service is so flexible, through live chat, call or email. Wonderful experience!

0cm
11 months using the app
July 25, 2023

I love this app and all that it has to offer. I have the app with them for Etsy integration and I have been so pleased I felt this would be my best choice for Facebook and Instagram.

After setting up I contacted them to make sure I did everything correctly and they were extremely patient with me and took the needed time to make sure everything was perfect. I am more than happy ... Thank you so much

Esquivel And Fees
About 2 months using the app
September 25, 2023

Excellent service. Helped with my query and went above and beyond. Thank you

Girl In the Mirror
4 days using the app
May 11, 2023

Just spent a good hour+ with a rep who helped me connect my account. I shared my shared my screen, but my mic didn't work. The rep was so patient and helped me navigate through everything very well considering. My facebook shop is a disaster due to a former app I was using; their app was not feeding/updating my page which has resulted in a big problem. I use CedCommerce for eBay and was very impressed with the set-up process, knowledge of the reps and how patient and helpful they were. Since I discovered my facebook issue, I found CedCommerce also data feeds to facebook. So glad I did.They are working to resolve the issue. I look forward to using this app for my future facebook shop. Highly recommended! Thank you!

My Sensory Tools
4 months using the app
August 1, 2023

The service support I received was exceptional! The team was responsive, knowledgeable. The team was super quick in responding to my questions and solved my issues with a lot of patience and expertise. I really appreciate their efforts in making everything so easy for me.

Pouicce
4 months using the app
July 31, 2023

Excellent customer service. Arpit always quick to respond and help. Thankyou. Would recommend.

Chattertons
About 1 year using the app
May 17, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch tech support that exceeded all my expectations. The service provided by CED Commerce support was simply outstanding, and I cannot praise him enough for his professionalism, expertise, and commitment to resolving my technical issues. From the moment I reached out for assistance, the support team displayed exceptional responsiveness. His quick and efficient communication made me feel valued as a customer, and I was impressed by his ability to understand and diagnose my problem accurately. It was evident that their team possessed a deep understanding of various technologies, as they effortlessly navigated through the intricacies of my specific issue. I highly recommend CedCommerce.

8thereal