Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

TheDanicaDivine

They offered wonderful support and helped me out through screen sharing. Wonderful guidance along the way and the kindnest and most compasionate attitude. Incredible patience and positivity! Will be in touch to grow my business, as I feel immensly supported and secure with this app. :) Thank you & Namaste :)

M.R Trade Supplies

Found these guys on shopify. Great customer service team! really helped me out. highly recommened to others

blueridgerubs

I had an issue connecting my accounts correctly and they offered great support that was fast, much appreciated

Le Salon Aux Fleurs

Location Australia

Great Customer Service! I needed assistance with my new account, they explained everything and made it easy for me.

RSA

Great app & helpful team. Was looking for something that brings shops orders directly into Shopify and this work great

Christian Home Solutions

thank you for your assistance with helping me get set-up i am looking forward to learning more and using the app

rrebecasglamboutique

great app customer service so quick to help they helped me to set up my shop thank you so much for your help

Ogilvy & More

This service is absolutely fantastic. My assistant send a GoogleMeet link and guided me step by step through every part of the process. I cannot fault his professionalism. Outstanding!

Liberian Jewels

I used this app to help bring a larger platform to my store. Works great! Excellent customer support.

lavienrose4pets

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to set up and orders flowing in now with no problem. Appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56