Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Otthon Dekor Ajándék

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Kind and fast help. I really recommend this app. I have just started but I hope my webshope will improve with this app.
Thanks a lot!

Boodeenet

Time spent using app About 1 year

awesome app fast easy and professional team. Best app on the internet. awesome app fast easy and professional team. Best app on the internet.

MagnusSupply

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Greatly recommended, great costumer service, I had a problem and they helped me to solve it in just a pair of clicks

Isla + Bo

Time spent using app About 23 hours

If you're not sure if you should DL this app Ill make it easy for you... DO IT! These guys swooped in and saved the day literally removing ANY and ALL stress I felt in trying to set up my FB and Insta shops myself. Each and every support team member I have spoken to have been kind and very knowledgeable. They always reply to my queries in a timely manner and leave me feeling supported and accomplished. Thanks guys, I look forward to working with you more in future!

Hannah May

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful support team. Still getting used to the app, but so far it is working out very well for my shop.

SaltyLama

Great application, easy to use once installed properly and amazing support. I was struggling at first to install (which was my own fault for not choosing the right catalog), but a team member swiftly assisted me and continued to assist me until my issue was resolved. Thanks!

Foxxlines

Time spent using app About 3 hours

wow. i am just amazed by how much help i was given by Arpit. he helped me set up my FB and Store. He was professional and knew what he was doing. I am very greatfull for all the help.

Mr Hi-Tech

Location France

Great ! Je recommande à tout le monde , prenez le et vous ne serez pas déçus . Le support est tjr la pour vous aider Thanx

Daisy Ray Mercantile

Time spent using app Over 1 year

SO HELPFUL! They walked me through all the steps to connect my FB & IG to my shopify. I was overwhelmed until they stepped in and showed me what to do. Thank you SO SO much!!!

Race Ready Auto Parts

Great support. They are easy to work with and got my catalog fixed up quickly and precisely. I have not used the app yet so nothing to share on that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68