Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Royal Perfumes Creations

I used this app help me to sync my shopify website with facebook and instagram page. Help my sync products details with out uploading manually.

LuxProdX

I downloaded this app to help me transfer all of my products from my Shopify store to my Facebook shop. They set up a zoom session and helped me transfer everything with ease and provided great customer services. I would highly recommend this app for their ease of use and great customer service! LuxProdX Team

Sunbeltgifts

Online support was quick and helpful. Thank you Rishi for your support and helping us get started with your app.

TheBookBundler

Great customer service as always. App works well. I use several apps through Cedcommerce, really top notch customer service.

TOPSHOPIA

Usually EVERYTHING is so hard to connect and get started and learn (For a beginner)...THIS WAS SO EASY! And...when I needed help, I clicked the chat button and got a REAL Person who helped me instantly! So glad to have found this app!

Road Trip Rally Party

This was so easy to connect to my Facebook fan/business page. Uploading all of the products from Shopify was a snap.
Facebook flagged some of them for product names that resembled words that are on its restricted list, but Facebook allowed me to write an explanation to appeal. The only new wrinkles are with Facebook's own set of standards coming into play, and these have nothing at all to do with how this app performs. The Support help that I received was so productive; even though the issues had to do with Facebook's review process, I was still given plenty of time by CedCommerce's Support team to get receive explanations and get a true understanding of how the flow works. I greatly appreciate this! I have every confidence that this app will increase my store's visibility and reach, and that my sales will benefit tremendously.

Sindydockan

Hade kontakt med kundservice. Inga problem. Hade provat appen men just nu har jag redan en liknande app. Gillade att de inte var påstridiga utan endast ställde en fråga via Whatsapp.

The Stork Package

The Customer Service Representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient and made sure everything was done correctly. He set up another time for me to do additional integration with instagram when i am approved. Best Service for a Novice like me ..Thank you for all your help!!!

The Low Vision Store

The customer service I received was amazing - would highly recommend this app. Very patient with me

Genshin Go

The customer service staff was very patient to help me solve many problems, and it became easier through the settings

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33