Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

Bitz & Buttons

This is an awesome app! This is a great app for anyone looking yo grow your online business and take it to the next level. No I matter what issues you may have the developer team is always able to assist! Every time we have reached out to them they have made it a point to see that our issues are resolved! Customer service is phenomenal!!!

Sangre De Tigre Micheladas

Representative was absolutely great. Very thorough and helpful. The rep was patient and and understood my requests. I was very happy to have an actual human to help. Highly recommend the service and support. The app is compatible with Social Media platforms. We used for selling on FB Marketplace. It was fairly simple to set up.

Insiteful Deals

Kartik was great! He walked me through all the steps in getting my account set up and showed me how to connect to facebook marketplace. Thank you!

finditfastt

Thanks a lot for great service and customer support. They chat support was very helpful to set up all integrations.

SandyKandy Limited Co

I had the pleasure of working with a support rep that so smart and efficient made my trouble of integrating my marketplace become seamless. Great to have such a smart team of experts to work with

SHRYOSA

Good customer care support and prompt response. Nice one to get your Facebook and shopify store integrated

Emaarkt Global

Great experience to work with this company and their customer support is top notch. I wish them all the best.

Tuesdaygray

I use this app to help with my Facebook Shop. Helps with the order process.
Support is always available and quite helpful.

Keath Collections

this app makes it easy for my customers to purchase products on my online store great app. i like the customer service support keep up the good work

HiBadger

Excellent App and even better help.
Apps Connect like magic and in case you have any issue, someone is there to help and walk you through.
Amazing!