Reviews (1,347)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its precise tracking capabilities, particularly for Facebook advertising. It's user-friendly, easy to integrate, and offers valuable insights through a clear dashboard. Merchants value its customizable features and reliable performance. The customer support is praised for its quick responses and problem-solving attitude. It's ideal for those relying on Facebook advertising and has proven long-term reliability. The app also integrates smoothly with checkout updates and helps improve ad performance.

April 26, 2022

Joyce helped me massively, I had an issue for days and was going to hire someone off UpWork to do the same thing that she did in 5 minutes. Saved me heaps of time and money. Couldn't recommend enough!!

BondiHoop™
Omega replied April 27, 2022

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Joyce - Omega Team

November 3, 2021

I tried multiple FB Pixel Apps. This one got one of the easiest UI and quality CAPI trackings. Well done!

Dearly Gift
Omega replied November 3, 2021

Hi Dearly Gift,

All the best!

June 13, 2022

the service is of very good quality, ultra fast and very efficient, I was able to solve my various problems, I recommend

B-Cold
France
Omega replied June 13, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

August 22, 2021

I used other apps to find a way to combat the IOS 14 problem. I use to get only 40-50% of my sales attributed on Facebook Ads Manager. After installing this app, I've seen at least 70% tracking attribution on Facebook. If you need any help, their customer support team is there to help. You can even schedule a video call with their developers. Shout out to Nguyen Viet Tong for all the help :D

FlexUp Brand
Philippines
Omega replied August 23, 2021

Hi FlexUp Brand,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

September 16, 2022

This app is amazing! It can accurately track the website data immediately. Does what meta pixel couldn't do now. And the customer service is super great too! Very prompt reply & nice! I definitely will use this all the time. Totally recommend!

OPPOSHE
Omega replied September 19, 2022

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app!

February 21, 2022

The app is amazing, and fulfills all the requirements. To top it, their customer support is absolutely great - they were on call with me to set the app and help with some code changes to make pixel work custom to my need.

Ineze
India
Omega replied February 22, 2022

Hi Ineze,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,
Kaylee - Omega Team

June 24, 2023

My Tracking with Facebook Ads is now at 98% ACCURACY! Add to carts AND Purchases and all other events. Keeping Track of my ROAS has never been so easy! The setup was easy with great help from a personal assistant. Everything turned out better than expected! I know this sounds to good to be true but this REVIEW IS REAL. Try the app out for yourself. With a 7 day FREE trial you can see what I say is true without having to spend A DIME! Cheers from Amsterdam NL!

Goodle
Netherlands
Omega replied June 26, 2023

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you for choosing Multi Facebook Pixels app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! 🦉🦉❤️

December 10, 2021

Very good, the customer service support is very fast, helped me check various problems, and my API can be used normally. And there is even a Product Feed function, very satisfied!

FreegoEV
Omega replied December 12, 2021

Hi FreegoEV,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

October 29, 2021

I had some issues with the manual pixel connection in my store. They helped me very well. supper fast and good customer service!

SunlitPet
Omega replied October 29, 2021

Hi

Best regards!

February 15, 2022

great software,The service was great, the restoration was prompt and solved my problem perfectly☆☆☆☆☆.

Sleeky-wigs