Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Luxaliva Danmark

Location Hong Kong SAR

Tracks 70% off my orders in Facebook, cheap solution for better tracking! At least you try it by yourself!

September 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app!

Babiesclotheswholesale

I have a problem with Facebook's repeated statistics on my side. The customer service is very enthusiastic to help solve the problem, and it is a good experience.

September 27, 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team at Omega receives your feedback – they’ll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Noura

Location Estonia

Using this app is absolutely a must for any store. Not only you can connect multiple pixels for backups and optimized tracking suing the API, but also they now have a tracking reporting tool with UTM's which is more user friendly than Google Analytics. I highly recommend this tracking app for any advertiser looking to get accurate data. Also, a BIG shout out to Tracy for her excellent customer support and lovely attitude. She's been helping us numerous times troubleshoot technical issues and followe dup with us on many occasions. If we could leave 6 stars we would!

September 22, 2022

Thank you for your detailed review of our Facebook Multi pixels app. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

Lumiere hair

Location Hong Kong SAR

good~~很棒,客服服务的很好。给他们100分的评价,客服非常 的热情解决问题很专业,值得信赖。good good good good godo good good good good good good good good good

September 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

shlio-bg.com

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The best app on the market. It has all that you need. The support from the Anna was very professional, she helped me with all my concerns. Thank you, Anna! :)

September 21, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Thanks for sharing.
_Cheers from Anna_

QINVI

Time spent using app About 2 hours

outstanding customer service. I want to express my gratitude to Tracey and Henry for helping me with the pixel setup; I haven't used the app yet, but they have provided excellent customer service thus far.

September 20, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Norelli

Location Netherlands

Very very good help support. Andy was very patience and had a lot of knowledge. Helped me with all my problems in a couple of minuted. Would recommend to everybody.

September 20, 2022

Woww! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Andy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

KyushuBladeダマスカス包丁専門店

Location Germany

非常感谢客服的耐心和团队的工作效率,帮我解决了很多问题,非常感谢,我会推荐给我身边的朋友,感谢他们!非常感谢客服的耐心和团队的工作效率,帮我解决了很多问题,非常感谢,我会推荐给我身边的朋友,感谢他们!

September 19, 2022

我们很高兴听到您对 Omega Facebook Multi Pixel 应用程序的体验非常棒。 您的评论成就了我们的一天! 我们的整个团队都在努力让我们的客户满意,但我们只能感谢像您这样出色的客户。 再次感谢,让我们通过 Omega Facebook Multi Pixel 大幅提升您的销售量🚀🚀🚀!

OPPOSHE

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing! It can accurately track the website data immediately. Does what meta pixel couldn't do now. And the customer service is super great too! Very prompt reply & nice! I definitely will use this all the time. Totally recommend!

Orant Neon

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Đề xuất ứng dụng này tới tất cả cửa hàng Shopify. Tôi đã quyết định trả tiền hàng năm sau khi nhận được hỗ trợ tuyệt vời từ Thao Uyen! Cảm ơn.

September 19, 2022

Omega team xin cám ơn review của bạn! Sự hài lòng của bạn trong quá trình sử dụng app là điều team Omega luôn hướng tới. Chúc bạn và công việc kinh doanh ngày càng thành công với sự hỗ trợ của Omega apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47