Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elenker

这个应用很好,因为第一个Pixel是免费的,还能设置API, 能够看到网站Pixel的安装情况。而且,时时在线客服很棒,能够随和是解决我的问题,他们的态度也非常友好!我在使用之前完全没想到可以得到这样的在线服务态度!我会推荐给其他人!我使用的还比较少,目前也不是很了解这个应用的全部功能。客服Joyce很棒,很热情。 因为我是新手,我可能更想看到操作指南。

July 6, 2022

看到您获得 5 星级体验是我们所希望的最好的事情! 您的评论对我们意义重大。 感谢您选择 Omega Facebook Multi Pixel 应用程序。 我们期待在未来多年为您服务!

CETAMOUR

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good service, Joyce helped me a lot, thank you very much for the support Joyce gave me, Joyce helped me solve a lot of problems that made me confused

July 5, 2022

Yayyyyy you rockkk 💙💚💛🧡 Thanks big time for your kind words for our service. Let’s rock data input for your ads at best with Omega - Multi Facebook Pixels.

_Cheers from Joyce_ 🥰

CoFANCY

Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service.

July 1, 2022

We're glad to hear that our app and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

Major Lutie Fitness

Time spent using app About 17 hours

good server,good servergood server,good servergood servergood servergood servergood servergood server

June 30, 2022

We're glad to hear that our customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

Fannke

Location China

Great customer service, The new features are very useful and just what I needed. I recommend you to use

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

L&L Skin

Location China

must be 5 stars! Love this apps! it is help me a lot! Also the customer service is pretty nice and proffessional!

June 27, 2022

Your review has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Omega and for Multi Facebook Pixels app. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

dunalijewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, does exactly what I need. When I have questions, the staff are very helpful to help me. Especially Rosie and Joyce, they are very patient.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!💗💗💗We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, that Rosie and Joyce are truly gems💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

ichwillJETZT.de

Location Germany

Die App und der Support ist Super! Hat mir wirklich geholfen :) --------------------------------------------------------------------

June 23, 2022

Wir können Ihnen nicht genug für die freundlichen Worte zu unserer App danken. Ihre Bewertung bedeutet uns sehr viel und lässt uns wissen, dass wir auf dem richtigen Weg sind!

Customizeaf™

I don't regularly write reviews, but today I have to write them. Great app. I asked for support, The customer service is very good, and the technical team is also very strong. Recommend this app.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

iEvoShop

Great software, we love it, the data is 95% accurate. Even better than Shopify Facebook API software. It works great for us. And customer service is fantastic, every time we need something they help us right away.

June 20, 2022

LOTS OF LOVE and Thaaannnkkk you 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Your products are epic!!!!. 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_Cheers from Malak_ 🥰