Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Quality CAPI data, UTM, Catalog, Campaign Report

From $7.80/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Spreach-DE

Location Netherlands

Just installed the omega pixel. It was easy to install if you follow the video with all the steps. I have lett it checkt by Andy and he helped me very well till the pixel worked great. I used the omega app before with another store. The pixel tracks the data really good. In my experience it tracks around 90% of all de data. The only drawback is that you get to see the data fairly late in Facebook. If someone makes a purchase now, you may only see which ad set it comes from after 4/8 hours.

November 9, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀 with Omega Facebook Multi Pixel!

Taquey.com

Location Italy

The team was really helpful and the app works really good! Tracy was so cute and helpful The app tracks 80-90% of my sales, good job

November 9, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Decenid

Location France

good service with Joy and great communication, I got my problem fixed in just 2 minutes, that is good

November 9, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Adervo Home

Location Netherlands

I am using this app at the moment. I had some issue with tracking and pixel, but Tracy from Omega helped me out. Really fast and very friendly! I am satisfied with the app

November 9, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Thanks for sharing.

Pexial

Location Italy

Absolutely great app! Worth all the money, for sure. It saves a lot of time to connect the pixel, and they track with UTMs, which are often times more accurate. The support is amazing; they help you with everything and are very kind and understanding

November 9, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Wind's Note

Time spent using app 1 day

great support great support great support great support great supp great support great support great support great support great support great support great support great support Good

November 8, 2022

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Facebook Multi Pixels app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

Haarlem-outlet

Location Netherlands

It's a really nice app with 100% tracking and the support team is so fast and helpful. Highly recommended

November 7, 2022

Superutil Shop

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Estava com um problema no checkout e purchase, onde conseguiram resolver facilmente e com muita rapidez. Muito Obrigado

November 3, 2022

Olá! Você deixou um sorriso no rosto de toda a nossa equipe com suas amáveis palavras. Muito obrigado por compartilhar isso conosco. Somos gratos por termos tido a oportunidade de apoiá-lo.

BubblyLiz

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love Omega App and their support anytime when I encounter any problem they are ready to fix it very fast and their way of talking and behavior is also very kind, anyone who is struggling with FB pixels and don't know the tech stuff then Omega and there supports is for you, everyone. Thank you

November 3, 2022

Hi, it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know. 💗💗💗

Maxwell's Mystic Market

My cost per purchase was around $6-10 (sometimes even higher) before installing this app and it has literally gone down to $1 at times. It still ranges from $1 to $5 but something is CLEARLY working with this app. My ads feel like they did prior to IOS14. Seriously, if you're struggling with FB's pixel data not being super accurate give this app a shot. Customer service has also been unbelievably helpful- going above and beyond at times. I haven't been compensated for writing this review or anything. I am just seriously blown away and relieved to see my ads performing so well!

October 31, 2022

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!