Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fc Sports

So far so good. I like that it allows me to create a catalog and i've noticed that it has been getting the data Im looking for.

May 29, 2022

LOTS OF LOVE and Thaaannnkkk you 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Your products are epic!!!!. 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀

DUNTERY IT

Location China

Love your app. It's very helpful. Your customer service impress us a lot too. Thank you for all your work, Joyce. Thank you for the developer.

May 27, 2022

Yayyyyy my gratitude knows no bounds. Thanks for making our mornings brighter 🌞🌞🌞 Let’s Omega optimize your ads with sound data 😉
_Cheers from Joyce_ 🥰

AIRROBO

Location Hong Kong SAR

谢谢美丽的杨红玉Joyce小姐提供的热心周到的服务,这个APP很棒,我很推荐大家使用。在IOS14出来以后,Facebook广告很多事件没有办法追踪,但是这个APP可以完美解决这个问题,甚至不用验证域名。

May 25, 2022

非常感谢你的好话💗💗💗。 我们非常感谢您抽出时间与我们分享您的经验——我们同意,乔伊斯真的是我们团队中的一颗宝石💗💗! 🥰 我们为像您这样的客户感到幸运。 只希望您的业务增长。

Ractonshop.pt

Location Portugal

o Melhor app para pixels, utilizei outros apps e não funcionavam. O suporte me ajudou muito e agora estou com meus dados a visualizar. obrigado.

May 25, 2022

Obrigado pela revisão incrível! 💗💗💗 Trabalhamos duro para atender às expectativas como a sua e estamos felizes em saber que atingimos a marca para você. Vamos arrasar na entrada de dados para anúncios com a OMEGA 🔥

amivivi

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

This plugin is not bad, it helps me capture the data more accurately, but it is a little unstable. The customer service staff Tracy is also very friendly and patient to help me solve the problem.

感谢您抽出宝贵时间给我们留下反馈! 我们真的很感激。
我们很乐意听到更多关于您的体验的信息,以便我们可以利用您的宝贵反馈在下次提供更好的体验。
如果您希望分享任何进一步的意见或建议,请通过实时聊天或发送电子邮件至 contact@omegatheme.com 与我们联系。
再次感谢您抽出宝贵时间查看我们的应用程序!

FitDyno

I have to say hands Down Best Pixel Tracking App On Shopify If you need a pixel tracker don't look anywhere else set up is easy and customer services is by far the best always there to help and always happy to help if you get Joyce you are in the best hands Thank you Joyce for the help!!

May 25, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Joyceis on cloud nine reading your review🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from the Omega team_ 🥰

Atwant

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service staff are very fast and friendly. Pixels also work well. If I have any difficulties at any time, I will ask for help. :)

May 23, 2022

Yayyyyy you rockkk + customer name (if any) 💙💚💛🧡 Thanks big time for your kind words for our service. Let’s rock data input for your ads at best with Multi Facebook Pixels.

_Cheers from Rosie_ 🥰

Personalize Car

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good customer service, they respond immediately when I send questions, the installation steps are easy, thank you Rosie.

May 23, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are, Danny. 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

hitobesantillo

Location Brazil

Eu usava o app facebook da propria shopify, e sempre dava algum erro nas minhas campanhas ou no meu pixel, então optei por usar esse Omega, ja estou usando há um bom tempo e nunca deu nenhum erro, e sempre que eu tenho alguma duvida, eles me respondem na hora! app excelente.

BiB Mart

Location Bangladesh
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great apps. Really helpful and trustworthy. I will refer to this app to other customer as well since its really great.

May 23, 2022

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Facebook Multi Pixels app! All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.