Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 6 hours

The CS is very kind and patient, I have some new problems ,the CS even call technical team to help. Setting is easy and work, Great APP!

May 6, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Chai Ghai

Really reliable app. I've been using this for all of my clients to beat Facebooks IOS 14 issues and I love it.

May 4, 2022

Hi! it’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know. 💗💗💗

satorebeauty

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app and support Joyce is very helpful and this will be useful for scaling our business. Thanks

April 29, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY with Omega Team 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from Joyce 🥰

Moussay

Location France

The customer service is exceptional and they completely exceeded by expectations in terms of support. Bugs were fixed in a timely manner and my store is up and running in no time with accurate tracking!

April 28, 2022

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Facebook Multi Pixels app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.

Ptilou

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

The application seems to be more efficient than the shopify facebook channel to send the data to facebook. To be confirmed in the long run.
The advantage is that you can take into account the shipping costs in the conversion value. And the support is very professional and responsive, we can not do better. Thanks to you and long live Vietnam!

April 27, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Sciegg

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

assistants are sweet客服嘴甜5星好评,Rosie国人友好型选手 满分。omega数据抓取也很精准,一定要安装!是FB数据缺失的大救星。最后夸一下我自己,彩虹屁吹的也不错哈哈哈哈哈哈

感谢您精彩而幽默的评论!💗💗💗 我们努力满足您的期望,我们很高兴听到我们为您达到目标。 让我们用 OMEGA 为广告输入数据 🔥

BondiHoop™

Location Australia

Joyce helped me massively, I had an issue for days and was going to hire someone off UpWork to do the same thing that she did in 5 minutes. Saved me heaps of time and money. Couldn't recommend enough!!

April 27, 2022

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Joyce - Omega Team

HORIZON DRONES

Location Belgium

Malak from the Omega Help Center really helped met alot! I’ve had problems with tracking purchases on FB, i contacted through live chat and she assisted me through everything! Very fast and straightforward answers, surely recommend using Omega!

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Malak is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

NIU Euro Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

Rosie is a great staff of customer service. Thank to her, I solve the problem of facebook date. Thank you Rosie.

April 26, 2022

Yeahhhhh you are awesome 🤗 Rosieis blushing when reading your words 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_From the Omega team_

Tenzot

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used this app to help me with my Facebook conversations and tracking what a wonderful app I would recommend this app

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗