Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Quality CAPI data, UTM, Catalog, Campaign Report

From $7.80/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Taidaleh

Location France

I have been using this application for several months, I have a very good data tracking (between 90% and 98%). Very easy to install and very cheap. The customer service is extremely nice and efficient, the technical service with the developers is also very competent. Thanks again to Rosie and Dương!

October 11, 2022

We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review of our Facebook Multi Pixels app. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Omega to further develop our products and services.
_From the Omega support team_

MugCreation

Location Vietnam

App xài rất ok cho anh em chạy FB nhé, cài CAPI trên App cũng rất tiện, lại dễ dàng hơn set up với bên khác, bên mình được free 1 CAPI. Support cũng nhiệt tình, có team dev xịn hỗ trợ set up từ A-Z

October 10, 2022

Omega team rất cảm ơn review của bạn! Sự hài lòng của khách hàng khi sử dụng app là điều Omega team luôn hướng tới, trân trọng, và luôn coi đó là động lực để nỗ lực hơn nữa trong quá trình phát triển app.

Rất mong team Omega và App Facebook Multi pixel sẽ luôn được đồng hành với bạn và store trong tương lai dài lâu!

mfa

Location Germany

This software is nonsense. At first, I have to say I had difficulties with Facebook Pixel (FB was not tracking my data accurately), so that was the main reason to install this app. Did you know the data will be shown in your FB ad manager with 3 days delay? I also did not. But if that is the case, I think, it should be written in the title, and then significantly fewer people will place trust in this app. That is not the only issue. While it does track events (that's why it gets two stars and not one), it does not do it correctly. The actual difference between the number of sales and purchase events tracked is having around 20% error margin in my opinion. When I tried to address the issue to Support reps, the answer I got was pretty surprising: they told me my other sales are organic :) I mean I wish that was true, but I have not even written meta tags yet, I have 2 subscribers across all my social channels and that is absolutely impossible. I also think the tone in which this was said is absolutely unacceptable: a guy named Andy told me that with 99% confidence he can assure me the software is working correctly and my sales are all organic. He also seemed quite arrogant and was very far from helpful. He also used a lot of laughing emojis, I don't know what made him so happy, but that is definitely not how you handle the customer complaints. At least I don't see what's so funny about my case. I don't like writing bad reviews, but this genius send me a link asking for it, so here you get it, a true and detailed review.

October 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback, and I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience.
I apologize on behalf of everyone at Omega. We know that dealing with Facebook reporting is very essential to optimize your ad campaign, but we are also aware that we can’t control other third parties, therefore, we have built an attribution report feature to track your campaign performance and I hope that you can give it a try. As you can see from other reviews, we are known for caring deeply about our customers. We can’t fix the past but we will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We will investigate further on your case and give you an answer to your problem. I hope you will give us another chance so you can get the kind of excellent experience we’re known for.

Sincerely,
Kaylee, Leader of the Customer Support Team

Luna Jewels Sweden

Very good app and the support is amazing! I recommend without any doubt! Integration is easy! Love it

October 7, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 We are blushing so hard 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from Joyce_ 🥰

Dovediamond

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app and Amazing support, I really loved the way Rosie helped me with an issue, and not only that she also recommended a few other settings for better tracking and reporting. I highly recommend this app. :)

October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service and product. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Rosie receives the recognition they deserve. Thank you again, have a great day!

KidCuddle™

Location Germany

The app makes tracking with Facebook 100% more accurate. Necessity for every ecommerce store! Great support as well :)

October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Dainely ™

Location Moldova

Great app with great support, from my experience it tracks much better than standard shopify-facebook pixel setup

October 4, 2022

PersonalFury

Location Vietnam

App xài rất ok cho anh em chạy FB nhé, cài CAPI trên app cũng rất tiện, còn được free 1 CAPI. Support rất nhiệt tình, lại có team dev xịn nên được hướng dẫn từ A-Z

October 4, 2022

Omega team rất cám ơn review của bạn! Sự ghi nhận của bạn là lời động viên rất lớn cho toàn bộ team Omega trong quá trình phát triển và support app. Rất mong app sẽ luôn tiếp tục được đồng hành với bạn và store trong tương lai!

FanFreakz

Location Singapore

Great app, what I like about this app is that the support is very responsive, Joyce one of the support that help me relates to my pixel issue over reporting, apparently this is because of a bug in facebook pixel browser event which is very vulnerable to be manipulated by manual firing. Joyce is the one who found that many of my product pages firing purchase event pixel, she is very helpful and responsive.

October 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

trendshoppingstores

I like this app. It is solved my problem with tracking! I definitely recommend! Customer support is amazing good!

September 30, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥