Merchants appreciate this app for its precise tracking, easy integration, and customizable event options. Its user-friendly interface and detailed analytics are highly valued. The app's performance is reliable, compatible with checkout updates and other Shopify apps. The customer support, especially Tracy, is noted for their professionalism and quick responses. This app is particularly beneficial for those relying on Facebook advertising.

October 19, 2021

Fantastic customer service but the app was not able to put my website store items onto my facebook store without more knowledge on coding web pages. Looks like it has a high level of functionality for the more advanced user. I applied only 4 stars because it was too hard for me an no reflection on the software.

Fudge Factory Tasmania
4 months using the app
Omega replied October 19, 2021

Hi Fudge Factory Tasmania,

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Have a nice day!
Omega Team

December 28, 2022

crazy-support!!! I didnt answer them cause i was busy for a few days, in 15 minutes as in answered somebody came and helped me again. I was having a serious issue with my trackin events, and he fixed it in a matter of 10/15 minutes. Wonderful app, wonderful support. 5/5

AlexTheory
Italy
4 days using the app
Omega replied December 28, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Two Owls app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

August 22, 2022

Tracy helped so much on evrything i needed. Fast answer, and solved all my issues in a matter of 5 mins. This is your app. 100% customer oriented

VINTAGE YARD
Spain
Omega replied August 22, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Tracy is blushing so hard 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from the Omega support team_ 🥰

November 29, 2022

Great app, what I like about this app is that the support is very responsive, Anna, one of the support that help me whenever I reach out. I used to use another app but it did not help me with Facebook Catalog so I get this one. The document is very clear and it helps me set it up easily. Luckily, I got this team. I highly recommend it to everybody.

Chrisraw Store
Omega replied November 29, 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

November 28, 2022

I use this app to track conversion API. I'm not good at this so I go to contact the support to give some assistance. Anna helps me to check my setting and some issue with my order. So patient and helpful. Great support!!!

IHanherry
China
Omega replied November 28, 2022

October 3, 2022

Great app, what I like about this app is that the support is very responsive, Joyce one of the support that help me relates to my pixel issue over reporting, apparently this is because of a bug in facebook pixel browser event which is very vulnerable to be manipulated by manual firing. Joyce is the one who found that many of my product pages firing purchase event pixel, she is very helpful and responsive.

FanFreakz
Singapore
Omega replied October 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

November 10, 2022

Solved my problems about data tracking, perfect supporting, really helpful. Thanks Omega team! Thank you.

Wonder Skull
Omega replied November 10, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

August 21, 2022

The customer Joyce is very good, she helps me a lot. Thank you so much. Recommend, i will try it again

Mocsicka Party
Omega replied August 22, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Joyce is on cloud nine 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from the Omega support team_ 🥰

January 25, 2022

I was having a problem with my pixel because I'm a beginner and when I contact the support they are very helpful and have good team support. thanks for helping us and we hope go ahead in our relation work

Godarma
France
Omega replied January 25, 2022

Hi Godarma,
Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

October 12, 2021

This app helps me get the data I need more easily, work easier, and is worth recommending, easy to use this app

Urloly
China
2 months using the app
Omega replied October 13, 2021

Hi Urloly,

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!