Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Poohpi

Location Vietnam

Good app for tracking your conversion. I get exactly the events on my store. In the first time i have some problems when setup and got the quickly support from Support Team.

July 6, 2021

Hi Poohpi,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

Omega Team

Calecim Professional

Location Singapore

A decent multi pixel app, easy to setup. We had an error detected in FB Events Manager shortly after installing, but the support team was very quick to respond. Thank you for your help!

July 6, 2021

Hi Calecim Professional,

We really appreciate that you enjoy tracking with our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Best regards!

Omega Team

babies-mall.shop

I am using this app in my main store successfully, I am not too technical then the Omega team was helping me to setup everything correctly and now I am planing to add this app in my new store. The app has all the information in the dashboard and allow me to define the pixels from a collection level to a product specific, I love this app because allows me to use the Conv API to get a more accurate tracking of the events in my store being the perfect replacing for the limited facebook channel app.
Support is great and they are well prepared and answering all my questions and helping me to get things done.

Cesarbee

Location China

Great app, I use it to fix our conversion api issue, it was perfect work! Commend it! It can help you!

NAIVEROO

Location China

Amazing customer support! Very very helpful! So impressive. Fix all the issues we had. Thanks Kaylee and Kaze!! We look forward to seeing good performance for this APP in the coming days as well

Excoolent

Location Vietnam

ứng dụng tuyệt vời. tôi không nghĩ sẽ tìm được ứng dụng tốt như vậy. Đội ngũ thật tuyệt vời. Sẽ tìm hiểu thêm các ứng dụng của nhà phát triển này.

NowPanda

Time spent using app About 1 year

it works great! Fast and efficient support! You can chat directly with supporter on app interface! They can fix your problem until you feel happy.

Enhance Active

Good app and very helpful support. They have developers on hand to fix any issues you have themselves by logging in as a staff member on your store.

Ocean Gaming Pods™

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Horrible support, they never respond. This also does not integrate the pixel properly at all. I missed 2 days worth of data on a pixel because this app did not track it. Completely trash and not worth it. Avoid at all costs.

June 13, 2021

Hello there,

Thanks for taking your time sharing your experience with our app and we are sorry for the problem caused to you.
As your message delivered to us during the off working days that's why there was a little delay in replying to your request.
We have checked and saw that you are checking the events on the checkout page which Shopify does not allow third-party apps to track except in the case you are Shopify plus account. But it can still track the Initiate Checkout event when you click the checkout button on the cart page and purchase event on the thank you page.
Our team reached you a day ago via chat, email, and phone call but hasn't seen replies from you yet.
We hope you can give us another chance to support you, please get back to us.

Best regards,
Kaylee

GoDuckee

Time spent using app 1 day

dịch vụ hoàn hảo , chăm sóc khách hàng tốt , tận tình mọi thứ từ a-z . Đây xứng đáng là 1 app ngon .