Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Quality CAPI data, UTM, Catalog, Campaign Report

From $7.80/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

tenooming

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is better than others app, and their service is good. It is better than others app, and their service is good.

Hi tenooming,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback our team.

Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Comfy Kip

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just got started using this app, recommended by a Youtube channeller, heard that it works well, hope so.

Hi Comfy Kip,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!

All the best,

Foresta Vitale

Location Italy

I use this app to track my data for my Facebook Ads. This app attributes 60-80% off my purchase, better than my previous situation that was 0%. Fast to install and set-up. Super strong support. I set up a few things incorrectly and they help me in a few second to set everything up. Really easy user interface.

Hi Foresta Vitale,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that the app attributes a better result for you. We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app or you think if there is a better way that we can improve our app, please do let us know!

Wonder Braids

Time spent using app About 1 month

i liked the app does its work.. helped me track correctly with ios 14, i always use this at all of my store..

Hi Wonder Braids,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

Wooden Bazar

Location India

im a big fan of this app, it really made my work easier, also it has fantastic support such as Joyce, so supportive and helpful, I loved this app

Hi Wooden Bazar

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

deermia

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

A good app can help solve the current dilemma. The customer service is great, very patient to help me solve the problem. I will always use it. Thank u for your help

Hi deermia,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Croadstore

It's easy to set up, and great customer service! Thank you Joyce, who had been patiently helping me.

November 12, 2021

Hi Croadstore,
Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Commomy

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super good service. Quick respond!! I can't track the data of facebook pixel and Tracy helped me with it!! Thanks so much!!

November 11, 2021

Hi Commomy.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

MsBlue Jewelry

Time spent using app 1 day

Great APP! The technical support from Stella is quite amazing. She is so nice and patient. Cannot love her more!

November 10, 2021

Hi MsBlue Jewelry,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app and Stella's support to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!

HarvestClot

This app helps me better in terms of tracking data and information have only started using it however I am sure to spot results soon

November 10, 2021

Hello HarvestClot,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Regards,