About Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration that is now compatible with Dynamic Ads. With our app, you can seamlessly sync your Product Catalogue to Facebook's Business Manager.
How to use Facebook Dynamic Product Ads with Shopify
Sync your Shopify Store with your [Facebook Product Catalog](https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog), simply and easily using a direct, automatic feed to keep your listings up to date.
Once your store is syncing with your Facebook Product Catalog you can promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, across all the devices your customers use.
Dynamically promote your products
Facebook dynamic product ads help you promote relevant products to shoppers browsing your product catalog on your website or mobile app. (see https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/dynamic-product-ads
- Scale: Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad
- Always-on: Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time
- Cross-device: Reach people with ads on any device they use, regardless of their original touchpoint for your business
- Highly relevant: Show people ads for products they are interested in order to increase their likelihood to purchase
- Sync all of your products or only a collection
- Eliminate double work: Apply the Google product categories you already set with Shopify's Google Sales Channel
- Up to 1000 products (with all their variants) in a single feed
- Unlimited products with feed pagination (premium feature)
- Automatic image resizing: No more cropped images in your Facebook ads! ( Premium feature: Additional charges may apply)
- Specify what images should be uses by Facebook on a product/variant basis Facebook uses square images which often is not what you want on your website. (premium feature)
Sync one or multiple collections
Up to 1000 products
Use fields from Google Sales Channel
Optional Image Optimization (4$ per 1000 images)
Unlimited products with feed pagination
Automatic image resizing
Specific Feed Images
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 140 reviews
Most recent reviews
Essential Southern Charm
So i was having trouble getting flexify to send my products to a catalog in FB so i reached out to them. Daniel was great in helping me rectify the problem. Wish i had emailed them before wasting a whole weekend trying to figure out how to connect to Instagram. He helped me right away by emailing me just what i needed. My file was simply too large. Only thing i would say is Flexify needs some type of error code letting us know that but all in all great app.
Ole Originals Clothing Co.
Works like a charm. Helpful support when I ask a question that is not in the docs provided. DPA is where it is at! Now If I could review the shopify review process...
Been trying to get some support for weeks now but noone bothered to reply even when we switched to the paid subscription.
Hi azneo, the messages I sent you were not delivered because your email provider returned the message “inbox full". Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com