Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Brave & Bearded

works great! Never had any issues with this app ! our store as generated alot more sales since we installed it!

Ana Chou

Have issues at first, then customer service helps a lot, now this app works well on Facebook. Thank you.

MANIMAL

App worked flawless at first, then one day all of our products disappeared on our Facebook shop. We lost all of our taggged posts with products and it was a very big incovenience.

It took us weeks and hours to figure out how to solve it. Support was not much help at all. The responses were very basic and it seemed like they weren't actually trying to help or asses the situation.

Their app is free and we recommend it - just be warned...if you need REAL support, it's $24.99. (You can read that in the dashboard...after you install.)

Trend Breeze

I really like how this app just does what it is supposed to do. Even on the FREE version I was able to effortlessly sync all my products to the facebook catalog and run my own retargeting ads instead of paying for another app. Also, when I have reached out to support even though the form said they will get back to me within 48 hours, I literally had a REPLY IN 15 MINUTES IN MY INBOX. The issue seemed to resolve itself by reselecting the settings and syncing manually to facebook, but this response time is just impressive. I can only recommend this app!

TightBodi

This app helped me to effortlessly put my inventory on Facebook. The support team was fast in responding to a request about photos not showing up (turned out to be a Facebook caching issue). They checked back to ensure all was working. Great job.

Pretty Without Pink

DO NOT USE THIS APP. Literally the worst app I have ever used on shopify. Because of the way it uploaded my products to Facebook's catalogue it ruined the way my products were showing on Instagram (didn't show the before and after sale price, as it had been showing before). But when I asked the app developers about it they said I had to get the premium version for these to display properly.

After back and forth and them taking ages to reply I ended up deleting the app and deleting Facebook from Shopify in an attempt to reboot my store and get the products displaying correctly again. Now it won't work and nothing connects.

Biggest waste of time I've ever had. Incredibly frustrating and absolutely no help from the developers. Horrendous experience.

Reverse Attire

Very good app. Easy to use and fast customer service.

Massivebest

Works easily and good customer service.

Faf Auto

Great app!

I had an issue with adding my feed to Facebook as I had to many products on my store. I emailed and within 5 hours I got a reply from Daniel and I have the feed working great now.

Thanks!!!

Forevercouple

The support given is very poor! No detail has been given ! Keep on refer me to the help menu or shopify support about my feed problem. So, what's the point of paying you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12