Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Extend your Facebook channel for enhanced product catalogs

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

enhanced facebook product catalog

Litographs

We use Flexify to map Google product categories to Facebook in a supplemental feed, and it has worked perfectly in that regard. Flexify also provided quick and helpful customer service when we needed to troubleshoot an issue.

BAYBALA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer support, special thanks to Aby for all her help with setting up Flexify, much appreciated!

Vege Label

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am a business owner runnign ads on facebook. IF there is an issue with yoru commerce and catalog and you need help, flexify - only does email support and its one liner responses wasted days and still not resolved issue. NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THIS TYPE OF SUPPORT!!! Fix your support system - If you are runnign ads you will have issue with differnt catalog one shopify creates and this catalog flexify creates multiple errors and then then flexify will either drop a bomb on allthese things you need to do which you have noooo clue bc again im a business owner who has time to figure this #### out!!! get it together! They wont call you, wont do screen share with you, wont get on chat with you, theres no way you guys can communicate because they are not in teh same time zone as me (USA) and they i dont know. imagine that! i will change review rating when i get this fixed!!!

May 12, 2022

Hi Vege Label,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope we were able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

Chartill Online Store

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the free version of Flexify, it's easy to use and does everything I need to keep my Facebook products up to date. I started receiving an error reporting from Facebook and logged a query with Flexify, Aby replied promptly and offered suggestions to resolve the issue. It turned out to be a problem within my store, I corrected the issue and the feed was up and running again without errors. Great app and great service.

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay

I think it is a very useful application
Customer service is very good. I recommend them. Thanks!!!!!a

Nova Harbor

Location Brazil

The app is very easy to use. I had a problem with a product attribute and Aby was super nice and helped to fix the issue. Recommended!

EMMA♡LEE Jewelry

Location France

Best feed app for Shopify ! I've try them all so don't waste your time. Moreover, the support team is nice and effective.

Logan Hollowell

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Life safer. I work with a number of clients and have this app installed on all their Shopify websites. Easy to install, INCREDIBLE customer service and hands down the best app for FB product catalog integration. Facebook's always giving me issues on their platform and without this app it would take me months to get support from FB to fix it. Thank you so much for everything! If you want to tag products on IG or FB or run ads on Meta....you need this app.

Fish Hippie

Time spent using app About 1 year

easy to install, easy to use, and most important is the customer service is great ! Customer service team reply my email in 24hrs, which is very helpful !

Dazzle Now

Time spent using app About 5 years

The most underrated Shopify app. Flexify is a life saver when Facebook gives you issues with your product catalog/pixel integration, which it does quite often. We've had this app installed for 5 years now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26