Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Team Timbuktu

We love using Flexify for our Facebook Catalogs. Pulling across the product data feed is super easy and they support they offer is amazing!

Gracebrands

Always gives a time-out error. It says free up to 1000 products but gives error after 500 products...

October 27, 2019

Hi there, This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The free version of the app is limited to 1,000 Shopify products including ALL variants. You currently have over 1,200 items in your feed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me through support if you have any further questions: daniel.heier@flexify.net

REPOKER®

2nd time around installing it, PRO version. The feed that generates has more problems reported than the actual free version from Facebook Marketing. No one helps me. Might delete soon unless it gets resolved.

October 22, 2019

Good evening,

Unfortunately we haven't been contacted by you yet.

Please do not hesitate to email me @daniel.heier@flexify.net so I can help you

Velvet by Graham & Spencer

Amazing product & Support. I could not run successful digital marketing campaigns without this application. Thank you for your continued support and optimizations.

Waxit Car Care

Fantastic apps, and great customer service! Our product catalog feed wasn't working, and Flexify fixed it promptly with speedy replies :)

CV Shopping

Excelente aplicación para sincronizar tu catalogo de facebook con shopify, en menos de 5 minutos está listo el feed!.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify products with Facebook. It works well, can't complain for free.

ML Delicate Beauty

I've been using this App for the past 10 months now. It works great! I am enjoying the free plan since it is doing everything that I wanted. https://mldelicatebeauty.com products are doing great on Facebook because of this App.

Luxury Next Season

I had an inventory issue. Sent an email to the support. They solved my issue in a day. 5 stars customer service.

Petzz Gallery

using this helps me get more customers i like it for that reason it's expensive but i think its probably worth it if i sell more

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18