Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed | Reviews

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Outshine Labels

Flexify has been a seamless and affordable way to integrate our catalogue to Facebook and has saved us quite a headache. I love that there is a free plan with no obligation to sign up for a plan.

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Awesome app with great customer service! No need to use any other apps for Facebook or Google feeds, this one does it all.

2020AVE

I'm very upset with the customer support. With more complicated Shopify stores they cannot help very much as they continue to give generic advise that does not even apply to our catalog.

October 23, 2021

Hi 2020AVE,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope we were able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

Vive La Mode

This app is working very well! the support team is so helpful and reacting fast! I really enjoy working with them! Thank you very much!

HeidiJHale Designs

If you need a fast and easy way to setup your FB product feed, this is it. Zero issues. Support was super helpful when I had a few questions unique to my setup.

Calecim Professional

A great app which solved our problem as the default facebook feed from Shopify didn't meet our needs in terms of multi-currency and other customisations. Support is also friendly and fast!

Nectar

Great app with awesome support. I had an issue with the product feed and they were able to solve it quickly.

SL Global Collection

Great app that does what it advertises. Customizable to most needs on the free plan, and great customer support.

ყიდვა ყველაზე იაფად ან განვადებით

One of the greatest support experience I ever had while working with Shopify apps. Very fast and helpful answers, with the best and very detailed documentation. Very recommended.

Haylie Pomroy

Great functionality, easy to use and great support. Makes a hard job a lot easier and streamlined. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25