Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Ziziflair

Nice App - Has a nice configuration panel that allows you to place Buy Now button and configure the behaviour of the button. My only concern with this app is that you have to be careful if you want to keep using the free plan. It is very easy to switch over to a paid plan without realising. We had accidentally switched to a paid plan but as soon as we became aware, we approached the Flexify development team right away. Alex was able to reset our plan quite promptly. Good app and good technical support!!

etnikbulvar

very bad. I am spending time for a catalog since 3 days. they don't want give support. WASTE OF TIME

October 15, 2020

Hi etnikbulvar,

This is Daniel from Flexify. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your feed. Our support team has written you several detailed emails providing solutions to the common issues that you have experienced when trying to setup your feed for the first time.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

MAVOR.

I had some questions about optimizing the feed-upload. Got a real quick and useful answer, big shout-out to Aby from the support-team. Very helpful, gives additional advices, kindly person. That's how customer-support should be! And regarding the app, i am very happy with it.

RHIZMALL.PK Online Shopping Store.

The issue I am facing in-app is that I am able to use my First feed of the Single collection but when I want to use my 2nd collection The first feed which I have created it also changed. Kindly help me out regarding this issue

October 7, 2020

Hi RHIZMALL.PK

Regarding your question, by default Flexify either exports all products or a single collection.

Please use segments to export multiple collections.

Any further questions please just reach out and stay safe!

NavaShop

This app create a single product for each variants that u have on your store
That's crazy
Use integrated plugin on Shopify its free and lot better

September 17, 2020

Hi NavaShop,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The issue you are having is actually a feature of Flexify and not a bug. It can easily be turned on and off in the app’s interface.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

The Best Gift Ever :)

Easy to use product feed and it does what we need it to do. Support is fast and helpful! I would recommend this app.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, speacially for us, we carry several brands and 100´s of products, dozens of categories, this app help us to create upsells, cart recovery and many more due to the flexibiliity of how you can create ad sets with flexify.

Thrifted.com

They helped categorise my products to get the best out of them and update my product feeds. Good customer support too

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

I used the app, I could not use it for google custom ads. In Facebook I saw many products that were with out of stock status despite they were in stock. The price is absurdly high for shops with many products. It is easy to work with, but not many features compared to apps in other platforms and very expensive for what it can do. So not good for dropshipping business with many products.

August 27, 2020

Hi Topoutfit,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Thankfully the issues you are encountering are easily fixed.

Unfortunately, we haven't heard back from you yet.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at: daniel.heier@flexify.net

Embodycon

Easy to install with video instructions - was ablate sort out my FB catalogues issues straight away. Great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22