Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Embrew

I was having a lot of trouble getting my Shopify product feed over to Facebook Marketplace, even after installing this app since they have a known bug that keeps the inventory at 0, however, they implemented a fix that worked right away and now my products are available for FB checkout. The customer service was very responsive (within a few hours) and helped me resolve my issue. Assuming all stays working, I'm super satisfied with this app!

Celsius Girls

Hi,
The product upload was great. However I'm finding it difficult to pair the products with my catalogue on my business manager.
Could you please share instructions, so I my ID will be taking into account ?
Many thanks in advance.
Thomas

August 28, 2019

Hi Thomas,

Sure, here to help!

Please do not hesitate to contact me @daniel.heier@flexify.net

Sacred Trend

What a helpful app! The support was also great and I highly suggest working with Flexify. Our products are synced and everything is working perfectly.

Frances Blue Boutique

I used this app to create a shopify data feed to my facebook shop. The app is really very striaghtforward. Facebook always isn't, but I was given the utmost in customer service from the Flexify team. Facebook (and Shopify for that matter) should be paying them!

You can check out my store at francesblueboutique.com and click on the FB icon at the footer and then click shop tab so you can see what this app will for you.

Juri Elle

Your app is not working! Check your data feed file is available at the URL you provided, then add the URL again. You can check by opening a new tab and pasting the URL to see if the file downloads.

August 10, 2019

Hi Juri Elle,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

This sounds like a common configuration error that can easily be fixed. However only you can do it from your side since it has nothing to do with our app.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

The Shy Kitten

Flexify FB Product Feed helps by automating the process of adding products to your shops around the web. I appreciate the fact it works cross platform and simple to use.

The support staff at Flexify is responsive and knowledgeable. I would recommend Flexify for anyone who wants easy of use and great support.

The Rocket Eyewear Company

It's a great app that helps you run dynamic ads on Facebook. The process is seamless, and their customer support team is fast and helpful.

I Love Tunics

We've been using this app for a while - does the job nicely. Customer service response time can be a bit quicker - I recommend this app

AEstheticlovee

rss链接经常打不开,导致FB后台自动更新失败,无法细分collection,当产品为同一个产品时,会把不同尺码分成好多个产品上传,导致商品目录里的产品都重复了,差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评

ArtiPlanto

What do I do when this warning shows up?
The HTTP server hosting the feed did not understand the request we made. This usually happens if the remote server doesn't support the chosen protocol or authentication method. Please ask your feed provider to check their server logs for more information and verify that your feed settings are correct.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17