Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Thaluta

app seems to work now thanks to the support.
unfortunately it still have some issues as all products have no google_product_category

Elite Athletic Gear

Been using Flexify for a few years to sync products to FB. Works good. Scheduled syncs are convenient. Good customer service.

Altmazon

I already had a connection with my Facebook store, but I wanted to improve it. By installing this application, my Facebook store was completely destroyed.

January 8, 2020

Hi Altmazon,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

Matador Meggings

Great customer support. The new superfeed works much better than the old one. Highly recommend switching so that you have more accurate data.

SeaWaves Crafts

Its f***n AWESOME! I connected my store with Facebook in just few clicks! Very easy to use. THANK YOU))

okäse

Great app and great support! I am using this for Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Very recommended and much better of all the other apps I've tested!

OneBandGym

Support from Flexify was spot on. Replied to my questions and told me exactly what to do. Thank you guys something is going on over at Flexify. Cheers

TuaPrata

The app works ok, no fails in uploading to facebook or google merchant, all went smooth, we had a problem with financial charges about image optimizer, after trying to solve this, Daniel proof to be open to solve this in the best way, so i give 5 stars to them. thanks

Nikati and Company

Diese App ist großartig! Works for Pinterest too! Instead of pinning one product at a time from our website (very time consuming!), we used the Flexify .xml feed as the data source that syncs/uploads our products to Pinterest. From there we created product groups and set up our ads, boards, and Pinterest shop. This app saved us a ton of time especially since the Pinterest sales channel is no longer available. Customer service was responsive, friendly, and helpful!

Clothing-Outlet.de

It's good so far, but with the (Facebook APPS) categories created automatically in my Facebook-Catalogue. I don't understand how I can create categories here! The products are unfortunately not categorized as they are created at shopify. Overall, however, the APP works better than the others.

November 20, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the collections: Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a collection concept like Shopify does.

Facebook has "product sets" which work in a slightly different way. While there is no straightforward way to map Shopify collections to Facebook product sets, you still have a number of options to achieve a product segmentation that resembles your collection.

Please reach out to us at shopify@flexify.net and we would be happy to explore those options with you.

Daniel