Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

krkc&cokr

really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.

Relojes Mayoreo México

I know that the application is good, but in my case it never worked and I did not receive good support.

Rimon fine jewelry

Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...
Asaf
asaf@isight-marketing.co.il

Myndesign

Really helpful! is completely automatic and the catalogue in Facebook is always updated with the website. Thanks!

Framed Tweets

Very useful app, excellent support! Highly recommend for easily getting your products into your Facebook product catalog.

Baby Tula

The app is super simple to use. But it was also great that their customer support is extremely responsive and helpful!

Shopolica

My store has more than 900 products and Facebook was throwing timeout error but these guys resolved the issue quickly. Great support by the team. Cheers....

INK KONG

great app, great service ............................................................................

SIMPLY SHOES HONG KONG

Got in trouble with my FB catalog but the guys at Flexify were very responsive and helped me out. Great service!

Frank Darling

Really helpful customer service, great product for a big catalog that needs to be regularly maintained.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14