Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really help me to set my Facebook ads very easy good job Flexify Team your app helped me a lot

D'IYANU

I reached out to this app with concerns about products generating in my IG feed. The customer service was quick, thorough, and very helpful! My problem has been solved.

ThunderShirt

Easy to use, and accomplished what I needed with minimal effort. Great to not have to manually keep our feed updated.

Number 9 Fashion

The product works well and does what it says it will do. The issue to be careful of is not so much the product, however that going into using this, you still need to understand what it can and can't address.

Remarketing and the broken standards between Facebook and Shopify and Google aren't magically solved by using different feed apps. They can help tremendously - though you will still need a broad understanding of what is needed and what the various limitations are to ensure success.

Highly suggest also looking into support from digital marketing experts as well to fully scope out the challenges ahead and what can and can't be done to integrate the many systems and platforms out there.

June 18, 2020

Hi Number 9 Fashion,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and we 100% agree - it is tough navigating the different platforms and a digital expert is always helpful to really get the most out of an ad campaign.

ELAC America

Customer service is amazing! Daniel helped me understand and solve a problem I've been struggling with for quite a while. It never took him more than a few hours to respond - absolutely brilliant

LK’s Boutique

I use this app to upload products in Facebook, I really like how this app upsdates my Facebook feed in a daily basis! This app is super easy to use and their customer service is #1. You get help from them immediately! Thank you so much!!!

Bold Leader

Super App, Super Kundenservice! Freundlich, schnell und hilfsbereit - ich bleibe auch in Zukunft Kunde.

Stories You Can Wear by Thread Tank

Flexify is an easy to use data feed generator for FB catalog. It's main advantages over the free options are generous free option, reliability as well as the collection & product set sync (just introduced) features.

Additionally, they have a responsive and professional support team that has helped us with several inquires in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Hyde & Hare

Fantastic app with a easy way to do re-targeting and great support from Daniel! Many thanks for all your time.

Speidel

The support team has proven to be very quick and responsive to our needs. They have proven to us thru their support and dedications that they truly care about their clients success,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21